The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

50 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@*Lily

But will Kiely and Naturi make up is the real question 

I'm more concerned about Adrianne and Keily because TCG > 3LW but if they can make up too that would be great. Raven seems to be focused on getting The Cheetah Girls back together and not 3LW though.

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm more concerned about Adrianne and Keily because TCG > 3LW but if they can make up too that would be great. Raven seems to be focused on getting The Cheetah Girls back together and not 3LW though.

I know, but the real drama is between Kiely and Naturi so I want to be a fly on the wall for that reunion. :giggle: 

Sabrina as far as I know is doing a great job a few having absolutely no involvement in this :haha: Being best friends with Kiely, but Raven seems cool with her (although hasn’t spoken to her in years) and I’m guessing Adrienne didn’t have much problem with her either. Her social game is on point :giggle:

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Sabrina as far as I know is doing a great job a few having absolutely no involvement in this :haha: Being best friends with Kiely, but Raven seems cool with her (although hasn’t spoken to her in years) and I’m guessing Adrienne didn’t have much problem with her either. Her social game is on point :giggle:

That was my takeaway. Sad that the white girl is the one drama free and the black girls were fighting. :( Although , Raven is cool with Belinda and Adrianne and has no issues with Sabrina. Adrianne is cool with Raven, no issues with Sabrina and has beef with Adrianne. Keily is best friends with Sabrina, no issues with Raven (now) and has beef with Adrianne. Sabrina is best friends with Keily and has no issues with Raven or Adrianne.

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

That was my takeaway. Sad that the white girl is the one drama free and the black girls were fighting. :( Although , Raven is cool with Belinda and Adrianne and has no issues with Sabrina. Adrianne is cool with Raven, no issues with Sabrina and has beef with Adrianne. Keily is best friends with Sabrina, no issues with Raven (now) and has beef with Adrianne. Sabrina is best friends with Keily and has no issues with Raven or Adrianne.

*me spelling Adrienne's name and Kiely's name wrong the whole time and no one correcting me*

tumblr_pwun4aPtlQ1tovmb9o1_540.gifv

38 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Did anyone see the Disney Sing-Along on ABC? I feel so lied to by Mr. Zachary Efron. :dead:

Nope, what happened? He would never lie, he has the face of an angel.

zac efron kiss GIF

Also does someone want to start a dance rankdown since the SYTYCD one is over?

dance dancing GIF by The Dude Perfect Show

35 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

And know my Hamilton show has been cancelled. :dead:  2 out 3 shows so far. Only one more in October to be cancelled. I think that one is safe. You never know though.

Aww I’m sorry :( what’s your October show?

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

My Chemical Romance.

Ooooh is that a concert or musical? Hopefully by October we’ll all be back to normal although the quarantine has been extended to mid-May here :( and they just keep extending it with no end in sight 

• Confused 2