idolforums.com

The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

Just now, vee_ said:

I'll cut Joker just for the fumes :wub:

I'd be happy if you did tbh.

9 minutes ago, vee_ said:

Lolz I just finished rewatching this as I read it. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like it at all, but I always like rewatching the best picture nominees before the Oscars cause I’m a nerd like that and a masochist lol

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lolz I just finished rewatching this as I read it. Don’t get me wrong I don’t like it at all, but I always like rewatching the best picture nominees before the Oscars cause I’m a nerd like that and a masochist lol

Joker sucked. Poor you. LOL.

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Joker sucked. Poor you. LOL.

Lol more like put it on in the background as I caught up on some work I had to do :giggle:

21 minutes ago, vee_ said:

People actually liked that piece of sh*t?

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

People actually liked that piece of sh*t?

Lol isn't it the highest grossing R-rated film making over $1 billion? :dead: I would assume that means lots of people liked it. :haha: 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Lol isn't it the highest grossing R-rated film making over $1 billion? :dead: I would assume that means lots of people liked it. :haha: 

I mean the neckbeards liked it, but I wasn't counting them. Batman's my favourite comic book character and even I thought it was terrible.

I fall into the rare camp where I don’t like it or hate it lol. I’ve seen far worse movies in my life, but it tries soooo hard to be edgy and deep and it’s not at all.

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I mean the neckbeards liked it, but I wasn't counting them. Batman's my favourite comic book character and even I thought it was terrible.

Ooh okay. Ah I thought lots of people liked it and I think I heard great things about it? But i can't judge.

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I fall into the rare camp where I don’t like it or hate it lol. I’ve seen far worse movies in my life, but it tries soooo hard to be edgy and deep and it’s not at all.

This. There should also be zero praise heaped onto a move trying to push the narrative of a poor white man who decides to snap and become murderous because the world was just such a cruel place to him. 

46 minutes ago, Deeee said:

There should also be zero praise heaped onto a move trying to push the narrative of a poor white man who decides to snap and become murderous because the world was just such a cruel place to him. 

I don't know what you expect considering the writer/director went on a rant before the Joker came out that the world was too PC for him to be able to tell sexual assault jokes. 🤡

Edited by Elliott

11 hours ago, Deeee said:

This. There should also be zero praise heaped onto a move trying to push the narrative of a poor white man who decides to snap and become murderous because the world was just such a cruel place to him. 

Right! They made a movie for incels.

also if I wanted to watch a Martin Scorsese film, I’ll watch the Irishman on Netflix

19 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Vee trying to be edgy but it turns out no one cares about the Joker :haha:

:dead:

@Elliott Do you know when everyone announces their schedules for CMAfest? It would be nice to know this so I can decide what dates I wanna be there for and to figure out my general schedule plan.

13 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

@Elliott Do you know when everyone announces their schedules for CMAfest? It would be nice to know this so I can decide what dates I wanna be there for and to figure out my general schedule plan.

They usually start rolling in once spring arrives. Last year, the first few stages got announced the last week of March and they trickled in during April, but they usually don't release Fan Fair X stuff until May.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

They usually start rolling in once spring arrives. Last year, the first few stages got announced the last week of March and they trickled in during April, but they usually don't release Fan Fair X stuff until May.

Oh dang not for awhile then ahh oh well.

@QueenKalie I'd just download the app and turn on notifications. It's what I did last year. :haha: 

Edited by Elliott

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

@QueenKalie I'd just download the app and turn on notifications. It's what I did last year. :haha: 

Will that app cover everything or are there gonna be other stuff too that I will have to pay attention to people's IGs and twitters to find out about?

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Will that app cover everything or are there gonna be other stuff too that I will have to pay attention to people's IGs and twitters to find out about?

It covers the official stages, Fan Fair X and any pop-up shows that happen, but it doesn't have line-ups for the various bars and restaurants that also do shows. Their schedules are all on their websites or the artist's websites. If you have the BandsInTown app, any artist who's programmed their schedule into it will show up if you set it to show concerts in Nashville for those days.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

It covers the official stages, Fan Fair X and any pop-up shows that happen, but it doesn't have line-ups for the various bars and restaurants that also do shows. Their schedules are all on their websites or the artist's websites. If you have the BandsInTown app, any artist who's programmed their schedule into it will show up if you set it to show concerts in Nashville for those days.

Cool thanks yeah I do use the Bands in town app so I will just have to make sure to switch it over to Nashville for them then.

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

So whose concerts have been cancelled due to COVID-19? 😞

I was due to see Trixie Mattel and go to the Werq The World Tour which were a week apart. I doubt they’ll be happening now. 😭

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Zoey0069 said:

I was due to see Trixie Mattel and go to the Werq The World Tour which were a week apart. I doubt they’ll be happening now. 😭

I have a tour date in March that was cancelled, an upcoming Hamilton ticket that hasn't been cancelled yet and a My Chemical Romance ticket in October. I think the MCR show is safe.