Joanna Serenko Fan Thread

TeamAudra

Personally, I found this article/info very interesting. We tend to take certain things for granted... it is so cool that we have tech available to be able to do things of this sort.  It stinks what forced this scenario but, at the same time, what is being done is an intriguing experience to witness. 

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

he noted that she’s the type of artist he’s had a lot of success with on the show

It's that he has done quite well with young female voices, in general, in more than 1 genre. Danielle, Lauren, Chloe, Cassedee & more

9 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

It's that he has done quite well with young female voices, in general, in more than 1 genre. Danielle, Lauren, Chloe, Cassedee & more

Blake better stick by that "Indie-Folk-Country" soft spot for Joanna if she needs his Save!

We know he does well with ladies like you stated, even Chloe who was Rock he stuck by, so come on Blake! Have her be your TCO lmao.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Blake better stick by that "Indie-Folk-Country" soft spot for Joanna if she needs his Save!

We know he does well with ladies like you stated, even Chloe who was Rock he stuck by, so come on Blake! Have her be your TCO lmao.

I’m going to echo a Facebook comment I posted here a while back....

I’ve heard lots of Toneishas and Todds, but I haven’t heard many Joannas. It’s a choice between generic and unique. It shouldn’t be a difficult. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Spurrious said:

https://www.nbcumv.com/news/nbc-media-alert-‘-voice’-broadcast-first-ever-remote-live-shows-carson-daly-hosting-stage?network=33129

See....and ya'll were thinking...he's like our crazy uncle we tolerate.  haha.gif

Hope they bought a bar with great acoustics and a nice stage.  😜

She just posted a video on her story, with her mom and dog. If she’s doing it at home, I think the dog should be part of the show, like in this video. 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

She could do Over The Rainbow....dye dogo brown and put him in a basket.  Don't forget the ruby red shoes! haha.gif

See the steer horns in the photo? That looks like a perfect backdrop for a country song. 😉

How about “American Honey?” Just a wild ass guess, based on some observations. If she’s going to sing one of their songs, I hope it’s that one. 

1Nc1P4g.jpg

Edited by TeamAudra

13 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

LMAO, she really gave "Serenkhoes" as an option :rofl:

It was briefly one of two she had narrowed it down to....but I guess she though better of it and deleted her top two.  I could almost hear her mom saying;  Joanna! I will NOT be a Serenkhoe!

#Serenkhoes

When I read this interview, I get the impression she lacks confidence in her abilities, as talented as she is. Hopefully,

performing from her living room will help with that!

https://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/music/kevin-johnson/the-voice-live-shows-will-be-different-but-kirkwood-singer-joanna-serenko-is-excited/article_d8abc747-1b03-57bb-a37c-ff2f0c23e636.html

Edited by TeamAudra

23 minutes ago, echoap said:

Just saw her outfit for tonight's show, and she's definitely not singing country :haha:. She looks great though 😍

Too hot for Minivan? 

Might as well at this point. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Joanna slayed.

She does it really, nicely, indeed and voice sounds great.  And that room, what a super setting with the fireplace & wall decor for her performance.