idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
TeamAudra

Joanna Serenko Fan Thread

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Naw...Go for the kill on the 1st shot.   Even if it's not enough it could turn some heads in her favor on Tuesday. 

Good point. 

She has covered Kacey before. This was almost 5 years ago. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Tonight I'll be...

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Whatever Joanna has, I'm pretty sure its a ballad 99% then she will slay it and give Todd a run for his money.

WHO'S READY FOR TONIGHT!

• Like 2

^^^

MEeeeee!

Also, I assume everyone knows they don't need an Xfinity account to vote on that platform?   You only need an account to use the xfinity REMOTE method while the show is on.  The xfinity.com/voicevote page sends you to this link https://voicestbvote.votenow.nbc.com/   This is a dedicated Xfinity page that will allow you to throw down 10 votes per email just like the regular NBC page (link  https://voice.vote.nbc.com/) and, of course, on the app. 30 vote per email...do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Whatever Joanna has, I'm pretty sure its a ballad 99% then she will slay it and give Todd a run for his money.

WHO'S READY FOR TONIGHT!

A ballad should work fine. I hope Todd got another Karaoke song 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, echoap said:

A ballad should work fine. I hope Todd got another Karaoke song 🤭

lmao yes!

if Joanna has a "Let It Be" moment like with Kyla and Ricky, she would SNATCH that PV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

^^^

MEeeeee!

Also, I assume everyone knows they don't need an Xfinity account to vote on that platform?   You only need an account to use the xfinity REMOTE method while the show is on.  The xfinity.com/voicevote page sends you to this link https://voicestbvote.votenow.nbc.com/   This is a dedicated Xfinity page that will allow you to throw down 10 votes per email just like the regular NBC page (link  https://voice.vote.nbc.com/) and, of course, on the app. 30 vote per email...do it.

Cool! thanks now I can give queen Joanna 10 more votes!

she better get that PV or else!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

lmao yes!

if Joanna has a "Let It Be" moment like with Kyla and Ricky, she would SNATCH that PV.

Everyone knows she’s a huge underdog, but crazier things have happened! She basically needs to nail a “moment” song to have a shot, and it’s going to be hard to do under the circumstances. 

Todd is dedicating his song to his kids. He probably gonna cry, just like us tomorrow night 😅

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Todd is dedicating his song to his kids. He probably gonna cry, just like us tomorrow night 😅

tenor.gif

Either way, it’s important to have an strong night, so she can build some momentum for tomorrow night, if she doesn’t get the PV. 

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Everyone knows she’s a huge underdog, but crazier things have happened! She basically needs to nail a “moment” song to have a shot, and it’s going to be hard to do under the circumstances. 

Hey maybe there are a whole slew of inconspicuous Folks who, also, don't care for the alleged front-runners (Todd, ⛈ & whoever else)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, echoap said:

tenor4.gif.6a556bb965250af9fa59e1061b1fa4f6.gif

Sorry sir ...you have been Rickrolled.

37 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

Sorry sir ...you have been Rickrolled.

OK, what’s the verdict?

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

OK, what’s the verdict?

NGL....she has done a lot better. 

Just now, Spurrious said:

How did you feel about the sound mix?

Just now, TeamAudra said:

How did you feel about the sound mix?

She got the B team...not surprised they also made her open.  

We always knew Todd was getting it from Team Blake tonight. She needs to kill it with a good song choice tomorrow..

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

NGL..it’s the type of generic song choice that wouldn’t have gotten the votes no matter how well she sang it. She either doesn’t know how to play the game, or TPTB doesn’t want her to play. 

Edited by TeamAudra

I obviously gave her all 10 votes and more based on the emails I use primarily, but she better have that IS song ready lmao. 

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I obviously gave her all 10 votes and more based on the emails I use primarily, but she better have that IS song ready lmao. 

I voted for her too. I honestly don’t care how she does on the show at this point. I’m more interested in her post show music. 

If her IS song is smarter than her performance tonight, she has a great shot at the finale. At this point she's 4th or 3rd at best, but whatever winning does nothing and I really just want to see her post-show music so yeah.

15 hours ago, istersay said:

Well, even if she had gotten the perfect song choice last night, there's no way she was getting the PV over Pastor Todd and his kids.

The other girls weren't stand outs either, so better luck tonight, I guess. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, echoap said:

Well, even if she had gotten the perfect song choice last night, there's no way she was getting the PV over Pastor Todd and his kids.

The other girls weren't stand outs either, so better luck tonight, I guess. 

Right.  I'm hoping she saved a really good song for tonight.  Toneisha is the one that worries me for Joanna.