idolforums.com
TeamAudra

Joanna Serenko Fan Thread

24 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Well that was an awful song choice, still the best of Blake's team though. All my votes to her lmao though, that song.

I get that reaction is a common one but I really liked the song and the choice. 

#BlakeWILLsave Her

BTW: not that it s good metric but Joanna is leading the Team Blake charge on youtube. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Spurrious said:

She was great! :wub:. We all know that this type of song doesn't get votes though 😅

I hope her WC song is better 😇

Edited by echoap
  • Haha 1

Top 3  iTunes movers

+1294
Demi Lovato - Anyone
  +1179
Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)
  +1013
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Rich Girl

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Yessss she made it! It's 3 o'clock here in Europe, watched the show till the early morning yesterday and voted for 3 hours straight after a few hours of sleep. That was for nothing in hindsight, but glad she pulled through 🙂  Except for the nerves, I don't mind her winning the IS next week again so we can get more performances of her in this ultra short season.

Edited by Jordi21
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Queen got that rightful Save!

Great song choice too, WAY better than last night.

• Like 1

congrats to Joanna circletiny.gif

• Like 1

The Queen lives on!

Did you notice how shocked she was?

• Like 1

Yas. 

We shouldn't count her out either..she could have been top 2 in voting. (I mean..Thunderstorm definitely beat her too..but still..could have been.:P) 

And given she won that IS after being at a huge disadvantage, I'd guess she's more popular than most think. We need a knockout song next week. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

Yas. 

We shouldn't count her out either..she could have been top 2 in voting. (I mean..Thunderstorm definitely beat her too..but still..could have been.:P) 

And given she won that IS after being at a huge disadvantage, I'd guess she's more popular than most think. We need a knockout song next week. 

See, that's the thing. No one can be counted out because this format will basically eliminate ANYONE if they have a poor song.

For all we know Joanna could close next week's show and snipe a PV into the finale, lol. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Yas. 

Team Minivan likes her, just not as much as they like Todd and Thunderstorm. Youtube and Instagram like her too. She doesn’t have the biggest fanbase, but one of the most dedicated. She’s a niche artist on the show. 

I am beyond words.  You have redeemed your self America. 

• Like 3

I was anxious about Joanna having to perform first. Good thing America made the right decision.

• Like 2

Woo-hoo! She made it :ohyeah:

America did the right thing for once :haha:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I was thinking more about what mercfan said. She was most likely 2nd in votes on her team. Given how often Blake gets two into the finale via PV, she needs to be taken seriously heading into next week. Remember Spensha?

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

I believe Joanna will sneak the public vote for the finale, she might not need the instant save.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The Queen lives on!

Did you notice how shocked she was?

Yeah, she remained very collected on the taped rounds when she got stolen, she looked quite shocked here. Congrats to her though, she deserves it. And yes, she still has a chance.

• Like 1

Ha

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Team Minivan likes her, just not as much as they like Todd and Thunderstorm

Have not seen the results show, yet... but, I looked at E-mail which, includes stuff from here... Congrats to Joanna 👍🍾🥂

Aparently, I'm not team minivan (no surprise) because I don't like Todd or Thunderbolt.  I do not care for the 2 falsetto fellows, either.

You know what’s underrated about this? Her stage presence. It’s not easy to look that comfortable singing to a camera with no audience. 

Also, I think she looked more relaxed on camera these last two nights, in her own environment. Her likability index probably went up with the average couch voter. Just relax. 🙂

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I was thinking more about what mercfan said. She was most likely 2nd in votes on her team. Given how often Blake gets two into the finale via PV, she needs to be taken seriously heading into next week. Remember Spensha?

Exactly!

She could be that 3rd PV, I have actually imagined since pre-season and after Blinds, that she may not win. But! should could do enough to grab that PV since she's on Blake's team. 

I see that scenario tbh, and I think she could very well still do it with the right song.

Edited by QueenMae16