Joanna Serenko Fan Thread

TeamAudra

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

I hope that decision backfires massively. Joanna is one of the few (if not the only one) who could stop Thunderstorm from winning. 

I just looked through the names we know of in the T17, and I agree with that. 

They seem to be helping her out with good performance spots and the leaked battle, but overcoming losing the battle and KO is going to be a challenge. TPTB would probably like her to get past the T17 round. We’ll see about Blake. 

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I just looked through the names we know of in the T17, and I agree with that. 

They seem to be helping her out with good performance spots and the leaked battle, but overcoming losing the battle and KO is going to be a challenge. TPTB would probably like her to get past the T17 round. We’ll see about Blake. 

Depends on the edit, but more screen time is usually beneficial.

I hope America embraces Joanna. Both Roderick and her future Knockout opponent aren't exactly Minivan bait, so Joanna might have a chance to gain momentum, despite the results. 

• Like 1

Credit where Credit is due..Roderick did do a stunning job. He was especially impressive with his harmony notes. Generally, this is one of the best battles this show has had. 

But he was no Joanna. If Nick was assured Joanna would go elsewhere, I can see where he might decide to go with Roderick - whose voice is closer to Nick's..but I still wouldn't have dropped Joanna. You don't drop contestants like that.

Anyway, I'm hoping being Team Blake offsets losing two battles. If Blake treats her like he treated Chloe - and makes sure the fans know she's TCO..she will do well. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Maybe or maybe not but those 14 states she turned blue.... by themselves ....would win the election for President.  Point is those are ALL the heavy hitters in population, money,  influence and culture.  Maybe Biden has found his running mate? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/30/2020 at 1:32 PM, Starman1 said:

Joanna won IMO, Nick rookie coach mistake. Add me huge Joanna fan.

Nick absolutely made a mistake here.  Joanna outperformed Rodrick, although Rodrick did quite well, but that is really irrelevant.  The fact is Nick bailed on someone who has the potential the win the show in favor of someone who has literally 0 chance of winning.  Makes me think he decided early on to put put all attention on Allegra but either way, it's a rookie mistake like you said.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...