The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

49 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t think the challenges will be enough for Trump to retain the presidency, but I have zero issue with legal action, to help ensure shit like this is less likely to happen in the future. If this is accurate, they should go to prison. 

Most definitely!!

1 hour ago, psterina said:

HELLO .....................................................  :unsure:   Yup, interesting info showing up. I'm sure, there will be more. 

OVER 450,000 Ballots miraculously, only have ...  a vote, for Joe Biden on them

I'll let this election fraud go, like the Democrats let the Russian conspiracy go. Seems fair.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, psterina said:

HELLO .....................................................  :unsure:   Yup, interesting info showing up. I'm sure, there will be more. 

OVER 450,000 Ballots miraculously, only have ...  a vote, for Joe Biden on them

Florida results (President) 10,943,300 votes https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/florida/

Florida results (Amendment 2) 10,488,538 votes https://ballotpedia.org/Florida_Amendment_2,_$15_Minimum_Wage_Initiative_(2020)

Florida results (Amendment 3) 10,249,631 voteshttps://ballotpedia.org/Florida_Amendment_3,_Top-Two_Open_Primaries_for_State_Offices_Initiative_(2020)

^

More people vote for president than house or Amendments. If several hundred thousand voters didnt vote for important amendments then there is a good chance they left most of, if not the rest, of the ballot empty.

Are these Florida results fraudulent too?

Edited by sneaky
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, sneaky said:

Florida results (President) 10,943,300 votes https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/florida/

Florida results (Amendment 2) 10,488,538 votes https://ballotpedia.org/Florida_Amendment_2,_$15_Minimum_Wage_Initiative_(2020)

Florida results (Amendment 3) 10,249,631 voteshttps://ballotpedia.org/Florida_Amendment_3,_Top-Two_Open_Primaries_for_State_Offices_Initiative_(2020)

^

More people vote for president than house or Amendments. If several hundred thousand voters didnt vote for important amendments then there is a good chance they left most of, if not the rest, of the ballot empty.

Are these Florida results fraudulent too?

BRB, making a YouTube video about this DEFINITIVE PROOF of ELECTORAL FRAUD in Florida. People looking for this type of stuff will eat it up without question.

• Like 7

I find it hilarious how Trumpsters (and Republicans in general) are just so used to cheating and bullying their way through life, that they simply can't fathom that 75 million Americans voted against the orange conman and have to paddle their conspiracy theories. :haha: Whatever helps you sleep at night. I personally will sleep better knowing that racism/homophobia/white supremacy will have no residence in the White House for the next four years (and hopefully, never again).

• Like 9

5 hours ago, The Ghost of Weedy Speedy said:

I find it hilarious how Trumpsters (and Republicans in general) are just so used to cheating and bullying their way through life, that they simply can't fathom that 75 million Americans voted against the orange conman and have to paddle their conspiracy theories. :haha: Whatever helps you sleep at night. I personally will sleep better knowing that racism/homophobia/white supremacy will have no residence in the White House for the next four years (and hopefully, never again).

Trump heavily promoted conspiracy theories from when he launched his political career promoting the racist conspiracy theory about Obama's birth certificate. He's mainstreamed it among the Republican Party. An overwhelming majority of Republicans now, as a result, believe in quite a large number of baseless conspiracy theories. That's why you wind up with Qanon, a fascist conspiracy theory that's nothing more than a repackaging of old Satanic Panic/anti-semitic blood libel about locking up your political opponents - which half of Republicans believe in. Then there's the conspiracy theory about Obama having spied on Trump, which Trump's own administration explicitly said numerous times never happened. That's just the tip of the iceberg. This stuff predates Trump, though - Benghazi was largely a conspiracy theory, as well, but Trump made conspiracy thinking the default, dominant way of thinking in the GOP.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bswanson said:

ok if the courts come back and say not enough to overturn anything then wil you accpet it and will he actually conceede then. 

They have already said that 10 times. They are not willing to accept that they're wrong and not just believing intentional disinformation but promoting it - hence all of these links to non-credible sources in this very thread.

Average Trump supporter conversation when things don't go their way(wanting people not just imprisoned, but executed -- just like they've been praying Trump would do with Obama for 4 years), this time about their imaginary voter fraud:

td.png

This is one of many reasons it's good Trump lost. His base of actual fascists has been very much emboldened these past few years.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

:P

I'm sure the liberals are gonna go nuts, but he needs to counter the fake narrative that the media is pushing by arbitrarily claiming Biden has won. This will tell the voters that he is fighting and start a push back. The media has officially aligned themselves ideology with the DNC.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, psterina said:

:rofl:

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy .....  Thank you, for being you. Thank you for exposing so much!  And especially, with the humor you bring to it

Priceless

Good stuff! He’s the only leftist in America I can listen to for 18 minutes, because he tells the truth. 

1 hour ago, bills_guy said:

This sums up voter fraud-promoting Trump supporters pretty well.

imagination-victory.jpg

You must have been super butthurt in 2016. To think you've been carrying that for four years. Pent up anger every time you saw Trump on the news. Not sure who was a secret Trump supporter. Evil lurking in the shadows. Pinning your hopes on Russian conspiracies and the quid pro quo or taxes. I feel you, man. But you're never gonna get better if you don't take your medication and get some rest. 

• Like 2