idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
*Amanda

SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

Currently re-watching Season 14 with an open mind/heart regarding Koine/Dassy/Marko... maybe expect different results if I'm part of rankdown 4.0

Verdict so far: Comfort not making at least Top 10 in the rankdown is absolute highway robbery

• Like 2

On 5/19/2020 at 8:19 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Robbed?? No one in a million years would have guessed he'd make it all the way to #8

Lmaoo yeah exactly. 8th is amazing for Neil ,and I was shocked he made it that high. If anything Elliott should be grateful of that because chances of Neil bettering his 8th place spot here is slim to none. :lmao: 

20 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lmaoo yeah exactly. 8th is amazing for Neil ,and I was shocked he made it that high. If anything Elliott should be grateful of that because chances of Neil bettering his 8th place spot here is slim to none. :lmao: 

rupauls drag race television GIF

source.gif

You should be happy though. 😘 Meanwhile I'm out here hoping there's a chance Lauren Froderman will ever make the Top 20. 😐 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Meanwhile I'm out here hoping there's a chance Lauren Froderman will ever make the Top 20. 😐 

Same! The fact that pettiness took all of Lauren, Jeanine, and Courtney out in the final cuts this time is upsetting. :( 

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Same! The fact that pettiness took all of Lauren, Jeanine, and Courtney out in the final cuts this time is upsetting. :( 

3x robbed

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Ugh yeah that was all too much for me to take at the end of the game.  😢 

27 minutes ago, Solaris said:

3x robbed

:broken: 

Emmy nominations are out! SYTYCD is nominated for lighting and twice for Choreography:

Al Blackstone (for 3 routines):

Travis Wall (for 1 routine):

When I post the same thing in the General Discussion thread but no one goes into the SYTYCD forum anymore. :dead: 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

When I post the same thing in the General Discussion thread but no one goes into the SYTYCD forum anymore. :dead: 

Truuuu... they moved your SYTYCD rankdown to this forum and I live here now hahaha