SYTYCD Rankdown 3.0

Currently re-watching Season 14 with an open mind/heart regarding Koine/Dassy/Marko... maybe expect different results if I'm part of rankdown 4.0

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

super heartbreaking side note 💔 I’m in shock. 😢 

"It's a rankdown, I get it. Like, I respect it. But at the same time, like, even if everybody's favorite gets cut, like, yeah, people are gonna be petty, which is terrible but, like, inevitable?" - Va

Melanie Moore and overstaying her welcome?

Posted Images

On 5/19/2020 at 8:19 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Robbed?? No one in a million years would have guessed he'd make it all the way to #8

Lmaoo yeah exactly. 8th is amazing for Neil ,and I was shocked he made it that high. If anything Elliott should be grateful of that because chances of Neil bettering his 8th place spot here is slim to none. :lmao: 

20 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lmaoo yeah exactly. 8th is amazing for Neil ,and I was shocked he made it that high. If anything Elliott should be grateful of that because chances of Neil bettering his 8th place spot here is slim to none. :lmao: 

rupauls drag race television GIF

source.gif

You should be happy though. 😘 Meanwhile I'm out here hoping there's a chance Lauren Froderman will ever make the Top 20. 😐 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Meanwhile I'm out here hoping there's a chance Lauren Froderman will ever make the Top 20. 😐 

Same! The fact that pettiness took all of Lauren, Jeanine, and Courtney out in the final cuts this time is upsetting. :( 

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Same! The fact that pettiness took all of Lauren, Jeanine, and Courtney out in the final cuts this time is upsetting. :( 

3x robbed

• Sad 1
32 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Ugh yeah that was all too much for me to take at the end of the game.  😢 

27 minutes ago, Solaris said:

3x robbed

:broken: 

• 1 month later...

Emmy nominations are out! SYTYCD is nominated for lighting and twice for Choreography:

Al Blackstone (for 3 routines):

Travis Wall (for 1 routine):

21 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

When I post the same thing in the General Discussion thread but no one goes into the SYTYCD forum anymore. :dead: 

Truuuu... they moved your SYTYCD rankdown to this forum and I live here now hahaha

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Robert Roldan has a girlfriend.

2020 is full of plot twists y’all

👀

For real?? How can you drop this and not receipts... smh. Is it Brooke??

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

👀

For real?? How can you drop this and not receipts... smh. Is it Brooke??

It's no one from SYTYCD. It's on his Instagram story. At first I thought they were just good friends and then with every successive photo, I was like "Oh, they're dating" and then I was confused.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2020 at 9:43 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Emmy nominations are out! 

Al Blackstone (for 3 routines):

Al Blackstone beat out Travis Wall, Parris Goebel, and the married salsa couple from World of Dance for the Emmy win.

• 4 weeks later...

I just randomly remembered how Nigel referred to Gino/Bailey/Mariah/That Other Girl as the best F4 of all time and I’m honestly surprised every other finalist from the prior 15 seasons, including The Next Generation, didn’t sue.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

I just randomly remembered how Nigel referred to Gino/Bailey/Mariah/That Other Girl as the best F4 of all time and I’m honestly surprised every other finalist from the prior 15 seasons, including The Next Generation, didn’t sue.

And I didn’t even miss SYTYCD this past summer so that clearly says it all.