ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

38 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Matthew was sort of a non-entity for me on the show.  I am surprised at how much I am liking his collective body of work:haha:

24 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

KARV-featured-image.jpg?fit=1500,765&ssl

Appreciate him like that cause he's nowhere that hot right now with his new Jesus hair and hippy vibe 

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

That's not him anymore? :( AND WHO IS IN THE GIF? It looks like Alicia Silverstone but I am not sure. :whut:

that's him.. so it's the picture above but I just prefer his old self

that's also Alicia Silverstone :haha:

8 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Matthew looks way too skinny in that picture.

idk, with that face and those nips I'd probably also come to the realization that I never have to work-out ever again

8 hours ago, Alex95 said:

This should've been Raelia's FCO :broken: though I forgot about those duo pics, hers was a bit rough with Will...

That is so typical of this cycle. "oh snap, we actually produced some good photos that actually look like real ads with real models????? let make them all climb on top of each other and take another pic lmao"

These shoots are horrible.

Solo

01. Mirjana

02. Shei

03. Chantelle

04. Adam

05. Matthew 
06. Ben 

07. Will

08. Lenox

Pairs

01. Chantelle

02. Shei

03. Adam

04. Mirjana

05. Matthew 

06. Lenox

07. Ben

08. Will

Elimination #7

8 models stand before me, but I have just 7 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_palzb8F55N1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Lenox! With your third FCO in a row, you've solidified yourself as the one to beat. Great work this week! Your score was 79 (48 Solo, 31 Pair).

Also safe are...

Mirjana - 84 (17S, 67P)
Ben - 112 (67S, 45P)
Shei - 126 (58S, 68P)
Chantelle - 136 (65S, 71P)
Matthew - 137 (82S, 55P)

Will Adam and Will please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Adam, you started out this competition as someone who people didn't really take seriously, but we have seen definite growth from you. The issue at this point is that while you have grown, you're still not at the same level as the others. Will, you started out this competition at the bottom of the pack, but from week to week, we've seen definite progression. However, you slipped back to the bottom this week, and this calls into question whether you can be consistent.

Based on overall scores, only one of you can continue on. And that person is...

tumblr_pann3hDNxI1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Will. This wasn't a particularly strong week for you, but we know you have what it takes to do better.

Adam, this means you are out. Like I said before, your growth in this competition has been commendable, but it wasn't enough for you to truly "hang" with the others. Nonetheless, I do think you've transformed into a more viable model with this haircut. Perhaps not an editorial model, but I could see you having a solid commercial career. Regardless of where you end up, best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pkqhepoXpm1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pks8fx3cVe1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

tumblr_pkvz4bMFhT1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g15d8Fo6anE

tumblr_pkzomk6ml81x8j52jo1_500.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W3n5qso_IQ

tumblr_pl3eqrhTx21x8j52jo1_640.jpg

tumblr_otcp8oZSgz1vyzv5yo1_500.jpg

tumblr_panmuouRwO1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_palzb8F55N1w6pb3no1_1280.jpg