ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

banner-winnerwar.png

Photoshoot #10 - Catfight

-

PNuU2Xt.jpg

Danielle

36-E0115-E-B0-CC-4-A84-B186-E39-E0-D69-F

Jaslene

4I6btcd.jpeg

Jeana

NTSDQJ5.jpg

Mamé

pRsVqIp.jpg

Raina

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (5). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this cycle, eliminations are based on weekly performance, not overall scores. Voting will close Friday evening, so you have three days to vote!

Please try to keep your votes as unbiased as possible. If you have a model or two in the running, you'll need to remember you're supposed to be anonymous and therefore shouldn't be ranking your models first every week. ;)

Edited by rdhaley96

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #10 POSTED (C27)!!!

Hrd7Kj3.png

1. Jeana - Not very dramatic but it's the one that fits the brief better I think

2. Jaslene - Dramatic but lacks a bit in the modeling department imo

3. Mame - She tried, but the expression is too amateurish for me

4. Raina - She's just standing there

5. Danielle - She's just standing there

1. Jaslene - I think her legs are a bit static, but otherwise, this is the best for me. I like that she's committed to the theme, and her styling and attitude are great.
  2. Jeana - What I like about this picture is that it looks like she lost the catfight. It's a different sort of approach, but it works for me.
  3. Raina - I like this picture, but I wish she would have taken it further. I don't 100% get the brief here.
  4. Mamé - Opposite of Raina. I like that she went for it, but she took it a bit too far for me. If she reined it in a little, this might've been in my top 2.
  5. Danielle - Her close-up is solid, but overall, I don't see commitment. I wish she would have let go more.

Elimination #10

5 models stand before me, but I have just 4 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

36-E0115-E-B0-CC-4-A84-B186-E39-E0-D69-F

Jaslene! You definitely lived up to the spirit of the brief, but at the same time, you turned out a fashionable shot. After not having the strongest start, you've still managed to rise to the top of this pack, and people should definitely not underestimate you. Congratulations on your second consecutive FCO and your third overall to date! Your score this week was 31.

Also safe are...

Mamé - 33
Raina - 38

Will Danielle and Jeana please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Danielle, you came into this competition with a formidable reputation, and overall, you've done a good job. However, we haven't seen you go outside the box with your pictures as often as we'd like. Jeana, you've also had a strong run in this competition, but it's been an inconsistent one, too. Every now and then, you deliver magic, but this week, we didn't see it.

The votes were tight this week, but one of you had the edge. By three votes, the person staying is...

4I6btcd.jpeg

Congratulations, Jeana. You won out in the end. You're up against three big juggernauts at this point, so if you want to go all the way, you'll need to pull out all the stops.

Danielle, this means you are out. I would have loved to see you go all the way again, but I think what got the better of you is that your pictures sometimes stopped just short of really pushing that envelope. Having said that, you clearly don't need this competition. You've already been a success outside of it, and I'm sure you'll continue to do your thing now that you're back out on your own again. I don't really need to say this, but best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

dEEoADx.jpg

woBjm5w.jpg

dHhL3hJ.jpg

6nmgZst.jpg

6ka1F5C.png

H9zsZ84.jpg

Wvk1EmL.jpg

5Yh0Fu6.jpg

iYcZTEi.jpg

PNuU2Xt.jpg

-

~User Unmasking~

Since Danielle has been eliminated from the game, I can now reveal their user. Drumroll please...

Danielle: @FrogLenzen

@FrogLenzen, you definitely took on one of the biggest legends here, and regardless of the outcome, I think you by and large did her justice. Danielle had a lot of pictures that I was a big fan of, like her Fallen Angels, Macau Tower, and Gondola-Inspired. I'm so glad you decided to give it a go one last time after bowing out previously, and I hope you feel proud of your journey with Danielle. 

The new theme will be posted later tonight, so stay tuned!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #10 POSTED (C27)!!!

banner-winnerwar.png

-

Week #11 Theme Announcement

We're gearing up towards the end of this competition, and naturally, the end of one thing leads to new beginnings. Your theme is...

8c692b1dea3d051a87699fa3eb4fd9890a9e5b48

Cycle 24's Maternity!

This week is all about capturing the feeling of "rawness" along with your natural beauty. You'll want to keep background distractions to a minimum, as all the focus should be on you. Other than that, there's a lot of freedom to choose the type of maternity shoot you want to go for, whether it be traditional, bohemian, or any other approach you can think of.

Photos will be due Tuesday evening, so you have about three days to submit (though obviously, extensions can be granted like always). Have at it!

• Haha 1