ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #8

7 models stand before me, but I have just 6 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

5Yh0Fu6.jpg

Danielle! I've wanted you to have a breakout moment for a long time, and this week, I think you did just that. I think what did the difference was giving more intensity behind your eyes; your pictures are magical when you connect in that way. Congratulations! Your score this week was 40.

Also safe are...

Jaslene - 50
Raina - 54
Mamé - 57
Jeana - 60

Will India and Lenox please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. India, you've been a strong model in this competition, taking very solid pictures week in and week out. Lately, though, we haven't been seeing the same spark from you. Your picture this week wasn't what we know you're capable of. Lenox, your journey is really just self-explanatory at this point; this week marks your 5th appearance in the bottom, and you've yet to escape the bottom 4 in any photoshoot so far. It's honestly impressive how long you've managed to squeak along without ever actually being the odd one out.

This was a close vote, but one of you won out by just two points. The person staying is...

lenox-week8.jpg

...Yeah, you're safe again. Just... no words, lol. On the plus side, you're starting to develop a cult following of sorts. Maybe that'll carry you all the way to the win. Who really knows at this point?~

India, this means you are out, despite outranking Lenox every single week except for this one. In that sense, you're yet another victim of this cycle's format. It's disappointing to see you leave, because just like Lacey, you're someone who I could have seen going all the way. All that said, you still did a commendable job this cycle, and nobody can take that from you. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

PRcNQWJ.jpg

4WYZfKT.jpg

O7z0Ama.jpg

vjuWBAi.jpg

eezolBD.jpg

a4Efy2t.jpg

okDpK6W.jpg

TixEyFi.jpg

-

~User Unmasking~

Since India has been eliminated from the game, I can now reveal their user. Drumroll please...

India: @*Chris

@*Chris, this is really disheartening! India was a strong competitor, and I love a lot of the work you did with her this season. Just like Katarzyna and Lacey before you, the format was ultimately your undoing. Regardless, thank you for giving it a good go, and I hope you continue to do so if you've got anyone left.

The new theme will be posted later tonight, so stay tuned!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 POSTED (C27)!!!

Very sad to lose India, this early, especially by such a close margin. Oh well, can’t say that I am surprised especially seeing the votes coming in.

I definitely had a lot more to show, and really tried my best to have a breakout with some of the themes. But still stand by all the pictures I chose and really though the picture fit the brief - I do see that face may not have been strong as others. 

• Like 5

banner-winnerwar.png

-

Week #9 Theme Announcement

In the last shoot, you were Aristocratic and elegant. This week, you'll be taking the princess theme in a new direction. Your theme is...

271812d61c06d47a1baf3411001e1fa86977a992

Cycle 24's Princesses With Drag Queens!

This week, the randomizer has decided that you'll be once again portraying a princess-like persona, but there's a little more freedom this time. You can be kitschy and fun, demure and innocent, or anything in between. You may pose with a partner or alone. Basically, you'll just want to hit all the right marks both aesthetically and personality-wise.

Photos will be due Saturday evening, so you have about three days to submit. Have at it!

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #8 / THEME #9 POSTED (C27)!!!

banner-winnerwar.png

Photoshoot #9 - Princesses (Drag-Inspired)

-

iYcZTEi.jpg

Danielle

7-AAA6-A9-F-7-A34-4-BB9-8996-F0-CB317-E3

Jaslene

0bEMscb.png

Jeana

lenox-week9.jpg

Lenox

AiVejaK.jpeg

Mamé

ZX914ym.jpg

Raina

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (6). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this cycle, eliminations are based on weekly performance, not overall scores. Voting will close Thursday evening, so you have a little over three days to vote!

Please try to keep your votes as unbiased as possible. If you have a model or two in the running, you'll need to remember you're supposed to be anonymous and therefore shouldn't be ranking your models first every week. ;)

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #9 POSTED (C27)!!!
44 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

JASLENE. :dead: I have to give it up for her dedication. :lmao:

b3f1eeef5e94d782d87168d29540d3bc.jpg

wong-foo-inline4-200831.jpg

newFile-8.jpg?width=982&height=726&auto=webp&quality=75

She's giving me John Leguizamo in To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar vibes. 💅

Jaslene finally channeling her drag personality :giggle: 

1. Jaslene - I LOVE the character in this one. She and her co-star are so in-sync, from the outfit to the pose. Great picture.
  2. Mamé - Her jawline here >>>. It's the most striking picture of the week for me. She looks serene but powerful.
  3. Danielle - She looks gorgeous and elegant, and I love the RuPaul cameo in the background.
  4. Raina - Her skin against that crimson dress looks really beautiful. It's a strong picture, if not the most exciting.
  5. Jeana - It's cool that she almost became the drag queen herself. I like the styling. It's a good shot.
  6. Lenox - It's a really cute picture, and I love the innocent vibes she's giving, but it doesn't live up to the others for me.