ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

1. Mamé - She's the most aware of her body, and the light is hitting her beautifully. Not my favorite from her, but good effort.

2. Jeana - This picture gets the brief across quite well for me, and I love the side profile and downward glance.

3. Raina - It's a stunning picture, and her face photographed beautifully. I don't entirely get the arm positioning, though.

4. Jaslene - It's definitely soft and pretty, but she's lacking tension for me. It's a bit on the limp side, IMO.

Elimination #11

4 models stand before me, but I have just 3 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

qi0fEUM.jpeg

Raina! This was a tight week, but you once again landed on top of the pack. This picture is so serene and beautiful. Congratulations on your fourth FCO to date! Your score this week was 28.

Also safe is...

Mamé - 33

Will Jaslene and Jeana please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Jaslene, you started out this competition a bit rough around the edges, but by the midpoint of the competition, you hit your stride, ultimately earning 3 FCOs. However, we didn't see that Jaslene this week. Your picture was pretty but lukewarm. Jeana, you came into this competition at the top of the pack, and you've had a number of strong weeks since then, but overall, your momentum has plateaued. Your picture was also quite pretty, but it didn't register as very strong.

Yet again, this week was a very close call. By only three votes, the person staying is...

Jeana+Turner+(Model)+Disco+Earrings?form

Congratulations, Jeana. In a bit of an upset, you just sent a frontrunner packing. In this final week, I want to see you push and deliver something truly remarkable. I know you have it in you.

Jaslene, this means you are out. I know people aren't going to be happy with this one, because you really have grown leaps and bounds since the start of this competition. The second half of your portfolio is winner material in my book, so it's disappointing to see your journey end here, but 4th place is still a fantastic accomplishment. Best of luck to you.

-

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

Jaslene-Ottolino-Photography-08.jpg

B9286-B5-F-9535-4584-8-C7-B-1-EF3820-B9-

9-BFDB70-A-946-D-4-E3-C-B2-FC-A851-B8-BC

38207-E1-B-1-C69-41-CF-9908-0353-BBF2-C6

05-D480-AC-3-FD3-4043-9-A85-CA0421-BDDFD

E6555-DE5-6-DCC-43-C0-8-CC5-61998-E7-DC8

E0796-ECC-15-B1-473-A-91-AB-A9-BF98-AE51

34-B53-F33-73-EC-43-F7-868-C-8-C6-F404-A

7-AAA6-A9-F-7-A34-4-BB9-8996-F0-CB317-E3

36-E0115-E-B0-CC-4-A84-B186-E39-E0-D69-F

A6-F76486-76-F2-47-AB-9-F71-903-C78-AD7-

-

~User Unmasking~

Since Jaslene has been eliminated from the game, I can now reveal their user. Drumroll please...

Jaslene:  @Zoey

@Zoey, I know how much you wanted to play Jaslene, and I think after those first few weeks, you more than did her justice. If it wasn't for this shoot, I definitely could have seen Jaslene pulling off the win, despite me thinking she'd make it no further than halfway early on. You really stepped up to the plate and delivered, and I hope you're happy with her journey here.

The new theme will be posted later today, so stay tuned!

• Sad 3

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #11 POSTED (C27)!!!

banner-winnerwar.png

-

Week #12 Theme Announcement

This is it: the VERY LAST photoshoot of the series. Because of that, I wanted to reward the three of you and give you more creative control than ever before. Your theme is...

tumblr_pl8ri6HdnH1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg 

Question-Mark-PNG-Image-HD.png

MITCH STONE SURPRISE!

(C21 Mitch Stone Essentials / FREE CHOICE)

So here's how this will work. Just like the last two cycles, you'll each submit two pictures that tie both parts of the brief together. The first part of the brief will be all about creating a glamorous spread with lots of focus on the hair. The second part of the brief... COMPLETELY up to you! You may choose ANY photoshoot from the first 24 cycles (minus the ones you've already done this cycle) to model the other half of the brief on. You can go retro, fantastical, commercial, editorial, WHATEVER. Obviously, since you're submitting two-part editorials, you should try to make both pictures as cohesive as possible.

Spreads will be due Wednesday evening, so you have over three days to choose your images and submit them. Have fun, and don't hold anything back!

• Like 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #11 / FINAL THEME POSTED (C27)!!!

Zoey, you did an amazing job with Jaslene especially in the last few weeks. You really impressed me with some of the pictures along the way, and this says alot as I never really cared for Jaslene. :hug: 

• Like 4

@Zoey. 😭

You know I love Jaslene unlike some others. :haha: I was always rooting for Jaslene and like @rdhaley96 said during the midpoint of the competiiton you were making this cycle your bitch. 😘 You showed what this competition is about, it's not about starting at the top, but growing and grow you did. You rose to the occasion like a phoenix and turned yourself into a REAL contender. :yes: I loved these photos you produced:

Jaslene-Ottolino-Photography-08.jpg

9-BFDB70-A-946-D-4-E3-C-B2-FC-A851-B8-BC8-C64.jpg

E6555-DE5-6-DCC-43-C0-8-CC5-61998-E7-DC87-E.jpg

E0796-ECC-15-B1-473-A-91-AB-A9-BF98-AE5118.jpg

7-AAA6-A9-F-7-A34-4-BB9-8996-F0-CB317-E3013.jpg

36-E0115-E-B0-CC-4-A84-B186-E39-E0-D69-F87-B.jpg

The last four photos is where you showed EVERYONE that you were someone to be taken seriously. ❤️ ILY and I hope you are proud of your run. :yes:

• Like 3

I knew Jaslene was toast this week when the votes started to come in but I’m thankful for the people who ranked her high. I love the photo I chose this week and don’t regret it one bit. She looks like an angel. :wub:

• Like 4