ANTM RE-Reloaded! ALL CYCLES COMPLETED!!!

rdhaley96

banner-winnerwar.png

Photoshoot #7 - CoverGirl With An Edge

-

Wvk1EmL.jpg

Danielle

okDpK6W.jpg

India

E0796-ECC-15-B1-473-A-91-AB-A9-BF98-AE51

Jaslene

6eNEZAy.png

Jeana

lenox-week7.jpg

Lenox

iLAFTyM.jpg

Mamé

3iFbShW.jpg

Raina

uwrP5Qw.jpg

Sophie

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (8). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Remember that this cycle, eliminations are based on weekly performance, not overall scores. Voting will close Wednesday evening, so you have a little over three days to vote!

Please try to keep your votes as unbiased as possible. If you have a model or two in the running, you'll need to remember you're supposed to be anonymous and therefore shouldn't be ranking your models first every week. ;)

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #7 POSTED (C27)!!!

DrXjITo.jpg

1. Mame - she's back on the top with a bam!!!!!

2. India - Eyes and lips looks stunning

3. Raina - finally a non-boring Raina pic. She looks stunning

4. Jaslene - I like the composition of the picture but there's something weird with her gaze

5. Jeana - I think she could have done more with the face

6. Danielle - Her face looks stunning but is lacking a bit of intensity for me

7. Lenox - I'm rooting for you gurl!!! Keep slaying the bottom!

8. Sophie - oh girl

1. Jaslene - While I wish there was more power behind her eyes, it's the most striking picture for me. I LOVE the hand placement.
  2. Mamé - It's a very bold picture, definitely. Probably the strongest image of the week. She looks fantastic.
  3. Lenox - I like this picture! The lighting really makes it stand out, even if it does wash out the makeup (which is kind of the point of a CG ad).
  4. Jeana - I love her styling and subtle strength in this picture. It might be a little off-kilter for CoverGirl, but it's a standout shot.
  5. India - It's a cool picture, and I love the styling. I don't know if I necessarily see CoverGirl, but I like the shot.
  6. Raina - She looks gorgeous, but I know she's capable of better. It just looks too safe/pretty for the theme.
  7. Danielle - She obviously has the CoverGirl look, but I don't get edgy from this. There's not a lot of power behind her pose or expression.
  8. Sophie - I mean, I like the risk. It's definitely memorable. It's just not a flattering picture, unfortunately. 

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ALL CYCLES COMPLETED!!!