ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

18 minutes ago, Solaris said:

1.  Kristin

2. Fatima

3. Catherine

4. Eugena

5. Elyse 

6. Isis

7. Furonda

8. Amanda

9. Chantelle

22 minutes ago, *Diana said:

1.  Chantelle 

2. Catherine

3. Fatima

4. Elyse

5. Isis

6. Kristin

7. Eugena

8. Amanda

9. Furonda

1 hour ago, goofycilla90 said:

1. Isis

2. Catherine

3. Chantelle

4. Fatima

5. Elyse

6. Kristin

7. Eugena

8. Amanda

9. Furonda

image-10348.gif

1.Chantelle-TBH this shot is probably her best and the best FOR ME in this batch, it really fits the aesthetic of the theme. Travelling like a baddy with a lot of money on hand!

2.Furonda-Also one of her best shot, but i think chantelles photo is a little bit better, her backup boys finishes the shots! It looks like the boy on the right is the boy she wants but probably only like her because she got money!

3.Fatima-This girl never failed to give us fantastic photos! Another week of perfection! Gotta be my number 1 if only theres any transportation on this shot.

4.Isis-I think this photo is photoshopped but it really gives us the vibe of luxurious jet-setters, so yeah gotta be in my top 4!

5.Elyse-This photo is also one of my fave shots by Elyse so far! It showcase how she really got a lot of money

6.Eugena- This photo is not bad! I just love the fact that she got a lot of money because she can travel in icy mountains.

7.Catherine-GIIG! Not her best photo and also not her worst. I think i can put her in the top 4 if only the background is solid, but still great photo!

8.Kristin-The head to shoulder part is perfect! I just dont know but for me, i think she can do better in her lower body portion.

9.Amanda-TBH this photo is not bad, i think out of most of the photos today this is the cheapest but still it is a strong photo

13 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

9. Isis - she looks pasted on....

I did my best to fit the theme - she had no other pictures that fitted the theme than this one, in my opinion, and I wanted something more than her white background.

I also find it hilarious that this is a criticism and no one had criticism for other photoshopped picture in the past :unsure: 

• Sad 2

1. Chantelle

2. Furonda - why do I love this?! Would have loved Jason Derulo photoshopped into this twice over the weird looking dudes hahahaha

3. Eugena - I sort of love this too!!! 

4. Isis

5. Elyse

6. Amanda

7. Kristin

8. Catherine

9. Fatima for obvious reasons lol

9 hours ago, JC said:

1. Catherine

2. Isis

3. Chantelle

4. Fatima

5. Eugena
6. Elyse

7. Kristin

8. Furonda

9. Amanda

21 hours ago, *Chris said:
  1. Isis
  2. Elyse
  3. Catherine
  4. Chantelle
  5. Fatima
  6. Eugena
  7. Kristin
  8. Furonda
  9. Amanda

22 hours ago, IAN27TAY said:

1.Chantelle-TBH this shot is probably her best and the best FOR ME in this batch, it really fits the aesthetic of the theme. Travelling like a baddy with a lot of money on hand!

2.Furonda-Also one of her best shot, but i think chantelles photo is a little bit better, her backup boys finishes the shots! It looks like the boy on the right is the boy she wants but probably only like her because she got money!

3.Fatima-This girl never failed to give us fantastic photos! Another week of perfection! Gotta be my number 1 if only theres any transportation on this shot.

4.Isis-I think this photo is photoshopped but it really gives us the vibe of luxurious jet-setters, so yeah gotta be in my top 4!

5.Elyse-This photo is also one of my fave shots by Elyse so far! It showcase how she really got a lot of money

6.Eugena- This photo is not bad! I just love the fact that she got a lot of money because she can travel in icy mountains.

7.Catherine-GIIG! Not her best photo and also not her worst. I think i can put her in the top 4 if only the background is solid, but still great photo!

8.Kristin-The head to shoulder part is perfect! I just dont know but for me, i think she can do better in her lower body portion.

9.Amanda-TBH this photo is not bad, i think out of most of the photos today this is the cheapest but still it is a strong photo

Amanda not only lost her crystal this week, she lost her fans too.. 

image-16175.gif