ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Congrats to Catherine for FCO - that simplistic picture was flawless. 

Sorry to @DorisAnn on losing Furonda - I think she started off really strong and delivered some great pictures as the host said especially considering what was available to you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I thought I did a good job. I’m going to tell myself it’s because the competition is really fierce.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

I personally thought you killed it, this week so I must say that I was surprised by the votes 🙄

banner-as2.png

-

Week 8 / COMEBACK Theme Announcement

7 models have been cut. 7 models remain. This week, one model MAY return in another's place. But to determine who that might be, we'll need to shoot one more time. And this week, you'll be forced to pull out all. the. stops. The next theme is...

tumblr_phe18u4yyp1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Cycle 19's Zombie!

It seems appropriate that on a week that could determine a comeback, you'll need to be more creative than you've ever been. Extreme styling, animalistic vibes, and maybe even some editing if you truly want to take things over the top. 

Obviously, all 7 contestants still in the running will need to submit a shot, but as for the 7 who have been eliminated so far, participation in this photoshoot is entirely optional. But if there was ever a time to take a risk, those of you who've already been cut have nothing to lose by swinging for the fences. :teeheewave:

Submissions will be due Sunday evening, so about three days from now. If you need an extension, please ask. Failure to do so will result in me picking your model's picture for you (and I gave you all a glimpse of the types of pictures I'll be choosing, so... :kissbye:).

• Confused 1

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! WEEK #8 / COMEBACK THEME POSTED (C25)!!!
8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I thought I did a good job. I’m going to tell myself it’s because the competition is really fierce.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

it was better then the photo was the last time you were bottom 2.  This was just a hard week, so while I felt your pictures stepped up, everyone else also stepped up more.  

• Thanks 1

On 6/2/2021 at 8:48 AM, .Rei said:

4. Catherine - Finally a good Catherine picture 🙂

I would usually come back with a sassy retort, but given what I've been through in the last 24 hours and the fact that I thought Simplistic Photo was 10x better I will just say:

Full House Thank You GIF

• Like 1