ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Elimination #1

14 models stand before me, but I have just 13 photos in my hands. The first name I'm going to call this week is...

tumblr_pe5i8it1aA1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly! This shoot was a good one for many of you, but your picture stood out from the pack. This shot is truly phenomenal, and I can tell you're going to be one to watch in this competition. Congratulations! Your score this week was 33.

Also safe are...

Alexandria - 77
Hannah - 89
Brittani - 106
Mikaela - 117
Dalya - 123
Jaclyn - 141
Ondrei - 152
Dominique - 165
Monique - 171
Kasia - 175
Nicole - 193

Will Angelia and Rune please step forward? Only one of you will make it through. Angelia, you're definitely a beautiful girl in person, but we don't necessarily see editorial potential in you. Your picture was pretty, but it ultimately fell flat. Rune, you have a look that's very unusual, and I think you definitely have potential on some level to make it work for you. However, we saw very little of that potential in your picture.

The two of you failed to impress this week, but one of you will get another chance. And that person is...

tumblr_pe59ua6IeS1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Congratulations, Angelia. The voters want to give you another shot. Hopefully next week, we can start to see some editorial potential.

Rune, this means you are out. I personally don't think you should be leaving so soon, but the voters thought your picture this week was the worst. I do see potential in you to succeed, and I think with some practice, you could definitely go places. Best of luck to you.

~Eliminated Model's Portfolio~

tumblr_pe5a3aMlsc1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! ELIMINATION #1 POSTED! (C16)

34556046_sa.jpg

Photoshoot #2 - Bee Beauty

-

tumblr_pe7bizfJB71x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Alexandria

Angelia10.jpg

Angelia

tumblr_pe7dgh28xi1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Brittani

tumblr_pe74lsCmsN1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dalya

tumblr_pe7bwurUlC1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Dominique

tumblr_pe7cmu9yGW1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Hannah

tumblr_pe7aum5QLd1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Jaclyn

tumblr_pe7bbnMQVa1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Kasia

tumblr_pe7c3nxza51x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Mikaela

tumblr_pe7cckAk991x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Molly

tumblr_pe7cvuNKZE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Monique

tumblr_pe745wiWbE1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Nicole

tumblr_pe7b21RCzT1x8j52jo1_1280.jpg

Ondrei

-

Like always, rank these pictures from best (1) to worst (13). Comments are optional (but always encouraged!). Voting will close tomorrow evening, so you have about 30 hours to vote.

My Ranking:

1. Monique - She looks so regal in this picture. There's a sort of timelessness here that I love, too. It's just a sensational picture.
  2. Dominique - This picture has grown on me big time. The delicate hands are beautiful, and her face and freckles are captured wonderfully here. It's stunning.
  3. Hannah - Like Molly last week, I love Hannah's neck extension here. I also think unlike Dalya, she made her fear work for her. This stands out so much from the group.
  4. Mikaela - She's doing next to nothing in this picture, but the simplicity is working for her big time. There's such a sinister sort of quality here that I love.
  5. Molly - I'm in love with all of my top five this week. This picture in particular is so interesting; I love the shoulder to camera, and her features look amazing.
  6. Brittani - It's a good picture, but I find it overrated. The neck wrinkles kind of ruin it a bit for me. Still, she does look great here.
  7. Jaclyn - It's a solid attempt at an interesting picture. I wouldn't say it completely works, but I'm not mad at it.
  8. Alexandria - This picture is fine. I don't really have any major complaints, but there's also not much about it that really stands out in a positive way.
  9. Nicole - I like the asymmetrical shoulders and the edgy expression, but it lacks commitment. I also think she's way prettier than this picture conveys.
  10. Angelia - I'm not sure how she'd do. I think this picture is pretty, but the expression does read somewhat uncomfortable.
  11. Dalya - She's saved by her features here since I think she photographed quite nicely. It's just not a great shot, though (for obvious reasons).
  12. Ondrei - I think this could have been saved if she tilted her head up a bit, but as it is, it falls flat. Her jaw looks weak, and there's no intensity behind her eyes.
  13. Kasia - This gives me Whitney flashbacks. The eyes are asymmetrical and simultaneously dead, and the trapdoor mouth is killing me. Not good.

• rdhaley96 changed the title to ANTM RE-Reloaded! PHOTOSHOOT #2 POSTED! (C16)

1. Hannah - Iconic.

2. Monique - Iconic.

3. Mikaela - Gorgeous.

4. Molly - Gorgeous.

5. Dominique - Stunning.

6. Brittani

7. Jaclyn

8. Nicole

9. Alexandria - Girl what happened?

10. Ondrei 

11. Dalya - Girl why are your eyes closed?

12. Kasia 

13. Angelia

1. Brittani

2. Monique

3. Hannah

4. Dominique

5. Hannah

6. Mikaela
7. Alexandria
8. Ondrei

9. Jaclyn 

10. Dalya

11. Nicole

12. Angelia- How the hell did she stay? 

13. Kasia- She looks like she’s about to sneeze

Edited by RTVFan

1 hour ago, RTVFan said:

1. Brittani

2. Monique

3. Hannah

4. Dominique

5. Hannah

6. Mikaela
7. Alexandria
8. Ondrei

9. Jaclyn 

10. Dalya

11. Nicole

12. Angelia- How the hell did she stay? 

13. Kasia- She looks like she’s about to sneeze

You have two of Hannah and no Molly.

Monique

Brittani

Hannah

Alexandria

Mikaela

Dominique - I feel like this would be great if they had drawn a better eyebrow line on her like they did with everyone else... who wants to photoshop one in there so I can see lol

Molly

Jaclyn

Ondrei

Kasia

Dalya

Nicole

Angelia