Who sang "Toxic" better

QueenMae16

Who did Toxic Better?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Toxic Queen?

• Jackie Foster
    • Cali Wilson
    • Melanie Martinez

M*lanie by far, but I don't wanna praise it any further because it gave birth to the 700,000 irritating copycat versions on the international versions.

Jackie's was fine, I always thought it got too much hate on here.

Cali... definitely her worst so far.

I'll be honest, I haven't actually liked any of them. I didn't even like Melanie's, although hers is definitely influential enough to have inspired dozens of copycats.

Listening to Cali's on YouTube, it sounds a lot better than it did on my TV. Definitely her worst performance as of late, but not irredeemable. I remember never liking Jackie Foster's version even though she's a good singer; that song just didn't do her any justice whatsoever. Yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this, but Cali's version is my favorite, relative to the others.

But have we all forgotten about Davina Leone's version of "Toxic?" From Season 12? Anybody?

Ooh. That's the definition of struggle. :haha: There it is below.

jSbtItktzI8

Edited by Bouli

I'll be honest, I haven't actually liked any of them. I didn't even like Melanie's, although hers is definitely influential enough to have inspired dozens of copycats.

Listening to Cali's on YouTube, it sounds a lot better than it did on my TV. Definitely her worst performance as of late, but not irredeemable. I remember never liking Jackie Foster's version even though she's a good singer; that song just didn't do her any justice whatsoever. Yeah, I can't believe I'm saying this, but Cali's version is my favorite, relative to the others.

But have we all forgotten about Davina Leone's version of "Toxic?" From Season 12? Anybody?

Ooh. That's the definition of struggle. :haha: There it is below.

jSbtItktzI8

Oh yeah I forgot about Davina's lol. It wasn't that bad tbh, but could have been better.