♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

post-157911-1575867476.png

Thank you for this!

To think 1 year ago today, she would never have guessed to win The Voice(Even though she was winner worthy, even against the elite vocalists of Tessanne, Jordan, Alisan tbh)

Hope Queen will continue to have great days and to all her supporters as well <3

Queen reposted A LOT of stories from her show last night in New York. How can she be so perfect? :wub:

Some of these stories were posted by Natalie Weiss, she's a Maelyn fan as well. Talent recognizes talent B) .

DIRECT LINK:

https://instagram.com/stories/maelynmusic/2...d=1x8t04yyu8wga

Thanks that is nice.

Got ask though.... WTF? why do we almost never get a full video of her live. I mean YouTube still exists. Peeps need to quit being so slavish (selfish) to their IG timeline and upload a real video.

IG snipets are just not enough to feed my need. It's like you get to smell the steak but not eat it! I need a 24/7 All Queen, All The Time channel! :haha:

Got ask though.... WTF? why do we almost never get a full video of her live. I mean YouTube still exists. Peeps need to quit being so slavish (selfish) to their IG timeline and upload a real video.

IG snipets are just not enough to feed my need. It's like you get to smell the steak but not eat it! I need a 24/7 All Queen, All The Time channel! :haha:

I know that feeling >.<

Hopefully, things will get better next year. o:)

She's gonna leave everyone else SHOOK, everyone better bow before her. <3

YASSSS! The Queen is back to end all those flops, including the superstars! Everybody rejoice! :spaz:

IPB Image

Only Dualipa gets a pass because she's hot! :whistling:

The original songs sound great :wub:

Right? Love her originals :wub:

I remember this thread having dozens of pages.... what happened to them?

IDF imploded a few weeks ago. This tragic event changed the life as we know it, but the Queen will prevail. We are currently rebuilding this iconic thread from the ashes. ^_^

YASSSS! The Queen is back to end all those flops, including the superstars! Everybody rejoice! :spaz:

IPB Image

Only Dualipa gets a pass because she's hot! :whistling:

Right? Love her originals :wub:

IDF imploded a few weeks ago. This tragic event changed the life as we know it, but the Queen will prevail. We are currently rebuilding this iconic thread from the ashes. ^_^

Yes to all of it!