*****Brynn Cartelli Fan Thread*****

rhapsody99

I don't know why but I am getting some 2000's vibes from "If I Could." I think it is in the instrumentation. Not to slander on her previous single, but I definitely enjoy this one a lot more.

She's surprisingly doing worse on sales than "Long Way Home." But I should not be surprised because her music is more "streaming friendly."  Currently at #310 on ITunes.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 2

On 5/1/2021 at 1:02 AM, CrystalXx said:

I looked through Spotify and saw that for some reason, they have "If I Could" as an album that includes "Long Way Home". So unfortunately, I think the 800k+ streams is the combined count for the two songs.

Yeah, the streams for If I Could showed up recently, it's still under 100k but her monthly listeners went up and the streams for Long Way Home so that's something. It obviously feels a little underwhelming after thinking it got 800k+ in less than 24 hours but it's still good and she is yet to get some serious promotion

• Like 1

I wish I had thought to do this earlier, but I want to start tracking Brynn's monthly listeners and followers on Spotify. It looks like her monthly listeners bumped up by about 20,000 recently, but I'm not sure she was in the 200,000's for a long time. It will probably be sufficient to track this every week and also right before and after any promo appearances.

Monthly listeners: 310,940

Followers: 51,420

If I Could: 396,879

Long Way Home: 836,822

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 4/22/2021 at 9:06 AM, TeamAudra said:

Yes, that and just making sure the OP is up to date (which I admittedly haven’t always done consistently). My thinking is I’m just not that enthusiastic about her new music. But, that’s OK, because she has a market she has to appeal to, and it’s not me. She needs someone here who will do a better job of promoting her. Just to be clear, I am still a fan. I just defended her in thread yesterday, and will do it again if necessary. If you’re interested, I will let Istersay know and she can make the change. 

Sorry I took so long to reply to this, I'm down to take this thread over.

7 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

Sorry I took so long to reply to this, I'm down to take this thread over.

I actually decided I wasn’t ready to give it up. I commented about it a couple pages back. Let me think about it for a while. 

On 5/5/2021 at 11:37 AM, rhapsody99 said:

I wish I had thought to do this earlier, but I want to start tracking Brynn's monthly listeners and followers on Spotify. It looks like her monthly listeners bumped up by about 20,000 recently, but I'm not sure she was in the 200,000's for a long time. It will probably be sufficient to track this every week and also right before and after any promo appearances.

Monthly listeners: 310,940

Followers: 51,420

If I Could: 396,879

Long Way Home: 836,822

I got prompted to check her stats again because Brynn tweeted this yesterday. It looks like she's steadily been getting 100,000 streams a day on there because she has 700k now:

Yesterday If I Could was added to the Contemporary Blend Spotify playlist at the #48 slot. 

Here's Brynn's updated stats:

Monthly listeners: 384,248

Followers: 52,304

If I Could: 703,552

Long Way Home: 899,837

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

I got prompted to check her stats again because Brynn tweeted this yesterday. It looks like she's steadily been getting 100,000 streams a day on there because she has 700k now:

Yesterday If I Could was added to the Contemporary Blend Spotify playlist at the #48 slot. 

Here's Brynn's updated stats:

Monthly listeners: 384,248

Followers: 52,304

If I Could: 703,552

Long Way Home: 899,837

I’m happy to  see if I could getting so many playlist adds! That’s definitely helping her streams. Tbh I think if I could will easily pass long way home in the next few days, but both will hit 1M soon. Brynn will also likely get a bump with her Kelly clarkson appearance. 

Edited by XoBrynn
  • Like 2

If I Could passed 1 million streams and Long Way Home is close. IIC steadily gains around 100k streams each day and her monthly listeners go up for around 20-30k. This is pretty good. Let's see how she does after an appearance on Kelly's show. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

If I Could passed 1 million streams and Long Way Home is close. IIC steadily gains around 100k streams each day and her monthly listeners go up for around 20-30k. This is pretty good. Let's see how she does after an appearance on Kelly's show. 

I’m so happy for her! ☺️

If I Could has crossed the 1 million streams mark on Spotify.

Updated stats since Saturday:

Monthly listeners: 384,248  472,779

Followers: 52,304  53,272

If I Could: 703,552 1,072,583

Long Way Home: 899,837  979,365

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rhapsody99 said:

Looks like Brynn has a live stream concert coming up on Tuesday 5/18 at 6 p.m. ET on YouTube on CoverNation's channel: 

Watch @Brynn Cartelli perform some of her favorite covers and new songs on Cover Nation Tuesday, May 18th @ 6pm EST.

Ooh, that’s exciting! Can’t wait!!! 😊