DWTS28 Week 9 Discussion Thread

*Lily

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think now that everyone else has been in the bottom two, it's pretty likely a James & Hannah top 2 at this point and the other three could go any way.

I think this too. :shiver:

Lauren will be the runner-up, reflecting her American Idol run of landing in the B2 once right before the finale. :haha:

Oooh I forgot Lauren B2'd on Idol. That was on Top 5 night, right? Oooh yeah Top 3 night too as we all know Scotty was topping votes every week.

IPB Image

A SQUAD

:dead: @ the cutting out of Sean but yesss! :D

Just went back to remind myself of some of the past top 5's and wow, yeah I think this is one of my all-time fave top 5's if not my favorite. Usually there's someone who isn't that good or I just don't really vibe with but everyone here is either good or great, and they all seem like nice, unproblematic people, how did we get so lucky :wub:

:wub:

Oooh I forgot Lauren B2'd on Idol. That was on Top 5 night, right? Oooh yeah Top 3 night too as we all know Scotty was topping votes every week.
I mean they don’t announce a B2 on top 3 week, Wally. :dead:

Agent Orange deleted his tweet telling people to vote for S*an. :dead:

Goshh I don't even know how to rank the dances but probably something like.....

1. Ally & Sasha - Samba

2. Hannah & Alan - Tango

3. James & Emma - Jazz

4. Kel & Witney - Paso Doble

5. Ally & Sasha - Jazz

6. Kel & Witney - Viennese Waltz

7. Lauren & Gleb - Rumba

8. James & Emma - Jive

9. Lauren & Gleb - Quickstep

10. Hannah & Alan - Salsa

11. Sean & Jenna - Foxtrot

12. Sean & Jenna - Argentine Tango

Gahhh a lot of this is interchangeable - namely the 4-5 and 7-8 range.

“& Lindsay” :giggle:

LMAO you weren't supposed to catch that. :dead::haha:

I tried recreating my Challenge watching thread in the MTV section and accidentally typed "watched" instead of "watches" in the title :dead:. Can you change it for me

Oooh ok, sure. Will do now!

I tried recreating my Challenge watching thread in the MTV section and accidentally typed "watched" instead of "watches" in the title :dead:. Can you change it for me <3.

:dead:

Thanks to IDF glitching, my profile page now says I’m most active in the Dancing With The Stars forum. :dead:

Mine went from CBS being the most for me to The Voice being 70% of my posts :haha:

Thanks to IDF glitching, my profile page now says I’m most active in the Dancing With The Stars forum. :dead:

Same :haha:.

Imagine if the glitch made us lose all of our posts & we had to start at 0 :haha:

You guys finally stopped flopping and got Sean out! All it took was for idf to crash to accomplish this.

Tell me how much you love being a troll and get a reaction out of us? ^_^

How many times do we need to say that IT WAS NOT US ON IDF that were keeping him around? :rolleyes: If we had it our way, he would've been the first boot. :dead:

Lol so true. :haha:

Hannah’s face during Sean’s scores last night :dead:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thebachelor/commen...utm_name=iossmf

:dead:

Same :haha:.

Imagine if the glitch made us lose all of our posts & we had to start at 0 :haha:

OMGG that would be so terrible. :| Especially for me. :dead: