🌹Rose Short Fan Thread🌹

FutureSurvivor

Rose obviously deserved a PV, but on the bright side, we got an extra killer performance from her. And now we get to hear her with a cover and an original next week :wub:

and a duet with gwen!! which i’m very confused about, but also so ready for :wub: i’m thinking a lady gaga song like the edge of glory or you and i could work really well for both of them, any other ideas??

and a duet with gwen!! which i’m very confused about, but also so ready for :wub: i’m thinking a lady gaga song like the edge of glory or you and i could work really well for both of them, any other ideas??

Whatever the song is, I expect Gwen and Rose to be excellent at it. I've actually really loved their bond and relationship throughout the season. It's clear to me they become friends and probably will continue to be even after the show.

I just don't see John maintaining any kind of relationship with Katie, Kelly with Jake, or especially Blake with Ricky.

YESSSSS OUR QUEEN MADE THE FINALE!!!! :wub::wub::wub: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: <3 <3 <3

definitely can’t be mad at her being in the instant save because 1. it was the harsh reality that i didn’t want to accept that the other 3 would probably be the top 3. and 2. because we got another iconic performance from her and will still be getting 3 more from her next week!!! i can’t wait to see her finale set next week and even tho it’s not likely she’ll win i’m just happy she made it as far as she possibly can! <3

Well put. Realistically it was always gonna be the IS for Rose...but there also was never really any doubt that she would win it so I can't be mad.

I'm just happy to get 3 more performances from Rose.

Well put. Realistically it was always gonna be the IS for Rose...but there also was never really any doubt that she would win it so I can't be mad.

Rose looked like she clearly doubted it. It was heartbreaking to see her so sad on that stage. :(

1. THE Rose Short - Her emotions last night were on point, no need to cry, I felt everything, what a stellar performance, hope it's enough to get her to the finale hoping she can sing for the IS tho so I can get one more iconic performance

Nobody cares but I got my wish :"> Rose in the finale and ONE EXTRA STEALLAR performance from her. Of course I'd prefer her to win but since winning the show doesn't affect anything on their careers I'm just here for the fact I get to see her perform again, go Rose :wub:

Team Gwen Stefani

Rose Short – 34 – Killeen TX

1. Blinds (09/23/19): "Preach" 98.15% (17,641|332//1,541,240)

2. Battles (10/22/19): "Can't Feel my Face" 97.13% (7,269|224//793,796)

3. Knockouts (11/04/19): "Big White Room" 99.10% (13,604|123//703,003)

4. Top 20 (11/11/19): "What Have You Done for Me Lately?" 97.60% (3,827|94//225,818)

5. Top 13 (11/18/19): "I Turn to You" 98.37% (5,604|93//251,867)

6. Top 11 (11/25/19): "Maybe I'm Amazed" 98.12% (3,503|67//169,626*)

7. Top 10 (12/02/19): "God's Country" 96.96% (9,096|294//700,028)

8. Top 8 Solo (12/09/19): "I Want To Know What Love Is" 97.88% (6,381|138//371,747)

9. Top 8 Duet (12/09/19): "Express Yourself" 98.37% (3,623|60//181,688)

10. Top 8 Save (12/10/19): "(You Make Me Feel Like) a Natural Woman" 98.50% (3,488|53//122,088)

wMM0ORsUAqE _ZNMQtxIzZ0

3HGaCIGUkOA VIkxtJspGc4

JTGRHd3IuaA c-nwHpjA_Vg

Rcj6lZy38L0 QBW4tI3N_Qg

aPTpUhxNC6I RivxbMQv7RY

IWKWLI...I cannot get enough of it. That performance felt less like a woman singing a song...but more like a plea from a woman trying to find her way. So real

So genuine.

Anyone can make me hear music...Rose made me FEEL the music.

She's my winner.

i'm probably alone in this one, but I liked this performance, so much chemistry between these two. I hadn't seen such a real connection between a coach and a contestant since Miley and Janice back in S13.

You're not alone! I agree 100%!!!! Also, how could this not be the most FUN performance of the night?

Are we really surprised though?

I'm not. She really had a few major albatrosses around her neck.

1. While I personally think that she did wonders for her, having Gwen as her coach may have hurt her with the viewers. Not only are feelings for her polarizing for many reasons (her being blamed for Blake and Miranda splitting up being one of them), but her not coaching for many seasons probably gave her the lowest fanbase of the coaches, so fewer of the fans who vote based on coach rather than contestant felt inclined to vote for her (or Myracle or Joana).

2. She doesn't have the big, larger-than-life (in many ways) personality that Katie has.

3. She isn't a country singer like Jake.

4. She doesn't have the "dad committed suicide" backstory/"mom died of cancer" backstory/nauseatingly powerful Team Blake advantage that Ricky has.

If this season were about the best pure voice, then yeah. Rose should win this hands down, or at least come in second to Katie. But it's all about the fans and fanbases. And as much as many of us wanted to believe that she had one that would count . . . Rose just didn't. :(