The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Alex & Conor

332?cb=20171214145542

Hey, these guys are kind of cute. Can veto my own nominations? No? Okay, just checking. I nominated them based on names alone and oops because they got eliminated. The only reason I nominated them was because I haven't watched the new seasons of The Amazing Race so I targeted the newer seasons of the series. I guess people didn't care enough to save them... So back to this write-up; Alex and Conor are a team of IndyCar Drivers on The Amazing Race 30. They were friends/roommates during the show. Many thought they were a shoe-in for the finals but alas they came in fourth. They completed 11 legs and won 4 of them. They competed on the same season as Cody and Jessica. #TeamIndyCars

Tanner & Josh

333?cb=20150902234957

Hey, these guys are kind of cute. Can veto my own nominations? No? Okay, just checking. I nominated them based on names alone and oops because they got eliminated. The only reason I nominated them was because I haven't watched the new seasons of The Amazing Race so I targeted the newer seasons of the series. I guess people didn't care enough to save them... So back to this write-up; Tanner and Josh are a team of best friends on The Amazing Race 27. They did well in the beginning coming in at first and second but started taking their time on later legs and even allowed other teams to surpass them. Cocky much? They eventually came in 6th place Speed Bump and U-Turn were too much to overcome. They completed 9 legs and won 2 of them. Cute guys but they are gone now. #TeamTexas