The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Ally & Ashley

TeamPPgif0021.gif

FINALLY. As you all know, I have nominated them literally every round so I'm glad that we were finally able to get them out of this game. I really don't understand the appeal at all. Yes, they're pretty, but they didn't...bring much of anything to the race during their season. They attached themselves to the Afghanimals and Season 23 Leo & Jamal were not a good team. TBH the only team I really cared about this season was Tim & Marie, anyway. As for Ally & Ashley, they had a pretty "meh" and mediocre run overall, never placing above 5th once. I fact, all of their finishes were either 5th, 6th, or 7th place. At least they were consistent? They ended up placing 5th overall. And they didn't really do much that was noteworthy aside from their alliance with the Afghanimals. And yet people kept saving them in this rankdown because they're pretty while targeting actually legendary and iconic teams like Flo & Zach and Brendon & Rachel. At least I was able to get them cut before they went and outlasted others who are better and more iconic than them.

22 hours ago, Alex95 said:

And yet she would've been my top choice to stay out of the nominees :dead: 

:dead: 

I'm glad Cody & Jessica were saved as they were my favorite of the 3, but I understand you saying this. :haha:

22 hours ago, *Chris said:

200.gif

Didn't know you liked her. 😮 I don't mind her but was mostly indifferent towards her.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

:dead: 

I'm glad Cody & Jessica were saved as they were my favorite of the 3. :haha:

Didn't know you liked her. 😮 I don't mind her but was mostly indifferent towards her.

I voted to cut her. I just used that gif as a reaction to your shade at her haha  

Fan Favorite Sierra Dawn Thomas

UDZH.gif

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Sierra is the above gif that @Alex95 often used to talk about Gleb in the DWTS forums, so that really says it all in terms of what I remember of her actual presence. :dead: Sierra did pretty well in making it far through her seasons of Survivor without me really knowing she was even there, and she managed the same here in this rankdown, I honestly had to do a double take when nominating as I couldn't believe she was still around. I don't really have a problem with Sierra, I just think she's pretty insignificant and not one of the stronger contestants within this rankdown. She was able to scramble her way through the pre-merge of Worlds Apart, despite losing an ally in Lindsey along the way. She was able to make a recovery by pretty frequently voting within the majority post-merge and making it all the way to Day 37, in which she was viewed as a jury threat, something she even admitted at Tribal. She was the only person to vote for Carolyn at FTC too, which was nice seeing as without that vote, Will would have been bumped up to second, and Carolyn would have become yet another 0-vote female finalist in the 30s seasons.

Sierra was not supposed to be on Game Changers - in fact, I don't even really remember her name being in the shortlists running up to casting. However because of Natalie Anderson having a concussion, Sierra managed to change the game before it even begun, suddenly being a random last-minute pick for the cast. She was able to find the Legacy Advantage on the first day, forming close bonds to help take Caleb and Malcolm out of the game. Sierra's 'defining moment' (...I guess?) came post-merge when she told Sarah about her Legacy Advantage and how she would will it to her if she was voted out - really a dumb move. This gave Sarah the ammo to push a blindside on Sierra without making it clear that she was the one spearing it, meaning Sierra still willed her this advantage after everything went down. This is also random but I just found out on Survivor Wiki that Sierra's the second-tallest female castaway in the show's history - I guess that's not surprising but I did find it interesting :haha: Sierra is nice enough but I don't find her too interesting a character. I've also decided to question her taste in men. But she did look STUNNING in her wedding dress. :wub:

22 minutes ago, thevoicefan45 said:

sarah was the best winner for GC. 

Sarah's game is spectacular, but come on. It's Cirie Fields. Robbed so close to the end so many times before and an actual legend going into the game unlike Sarah. Her winning GC would've been perfect for her legacy.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Sarah's game is spectacular, but come on. It's Cirie Fields. Robbed so close to the end so many times before and an actual legend going into the game unlike Sarah. Her winning GC would've been perfect for her legacy.

I agree, Sarahs game in Game changers is incredible, and easily the best game of the 30's in my opinion.  Shes a little too dry, and her sarcasm doesn't come across well in the game (however I find some of her social media stuff hilarious).  But I would have taken Ciries win in a heartbeat, its been long overdue and the way Cirie went out infuriates me.  I hate how many advantages there are now, and something like how Cirie left should never have happened.

Edited by Solaris

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Sierra telling Sarah about the legacy advantage is responsible for the bottom 1 Survivor moment because then Sarah doesn’t have it, she leaves at 6, and Cirie wins.

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

I think about this often

Not necessarily. Brad, Troyzan and Sarah decided to split their votes because they knew they could all be immune that round if they just played their advantages ahead of time to negate any votes that the others cast for them. Without that, they would've voted the same. Granted if they decided on Tai or Aubry and those Idols were still played, you could say that Sarah would still have three votes against her. But that's also banked on the fact that Cirie knew they were splitting votes, which wouldn't have been happening in this circumstance. And you could say that Troyzan would play his Idol on Sarah knowing she was the target, but that's just analyzing it too much.

Nonetheless, assuming that Sarah did leave at final 6, there's no way any of them were going to let Cirie in the F3 considering how obvious it was she would win over any of them. They all said their strategies involved cutting her at the final four, and we would've been looking at either Brad/Troyzan/Tai or Brad/Aubry/Tai for the F3, which both probably wind up with Brad winning.

Edited by Elliott

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Not necessarily. Brad, Troyzan and Sarah decided to split their votes because they knew they could all be immune that round if they just played their advantages ahead of time to negate any votes that the others cast for them. Without that, they would've voted the same. Granted if they decided on Tai or Aubry and those Idols were still played, you could say that Sarah would still have three votes against her. But that's also banked on the fact that Cirie knew they were splitting votes, which wouldn't have been happening in this circumstance. And you could say that Troyzan would play his Idol on Sarah knowing she was the target, but that's just analyzing it too much.

Nonetheless, assuming that Sarah did leave at final 6, there's no way any of them were going to let Cirie in the F3 considering how obvious it was she would win over any of them. They all said their strategies involved cutting her at the final four, and we would've been looking at either Brad/Troyzan/Tai or Brad/Aubry/Tai for the F3, which both probably wind up with Brad winning.

You're reaching with a lot of this. Troyzan's not giving away his Idol and they were never gonna vote for Cirie or else they would have done it. And you're talking about a woman who convinced a guy to give away individual immunity. If she makes that final five without Sarah her and Aubry are the only decent strategists left. I'm sure she could manipulate her way there. But you're right, we'll never know. Because Sierra f*cking Dawn Thomas gave her legacy advantage to Sarah 😤

Also Brad never wins in the end. He and Troyzan were dead anyone sitting next to them in the end wins.