The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Cycle 6 ~The Battle Rounds~
IPB Image

It's time for a rankdown staple, the battle rounds. This will go exactly as you think it will go. You will nominate two contestants against each other. Everyone else will pm/dm to save one. One will stay and one will go. It's that simple. Only rules are you cannot nominate who was saved in the previous round as per usual. In the event of a tie, the nominator will make the final decision. Everything else is up to you.
Here is the nominating order:
IPB Image

So Steven can start us off whenever he's ready! The numbering has been fixed on the front page and it is updated.

SARAH LACINA

IPB Image

Sarah Lacina first competed on Survivor: Cagayan. She was put on the Brawn tribe, and we saw her form an early bond with eventual winner Tony. This cop alliance between the two didn't end up having much staying power after a tribe swap separated them. When the merge came, Sarah got drunk with power as she was certain she was going to be the one taking over the game. She was in the swing vote position, and she thought she'd get whatever outcome she wanted. Well, Chaos Kass put a stop to that. After Trish got Kass to tell her she wanted Sarah out, Trish was able to get the rest of her alliance to vote for Sarah. In a very chaotic and memorable tribal council, Tony and LJ wasted their two idols, but Sarah was blindsided after Kass flipped alliances. Sarah was voted out and became the first member of the jury.

Sarah returned for Survivor: Game Changers, which she ended up winning. She was determined to play a more cutthroat game, saying she was going to play like a criminal. Throughout the game, she hunted for advantages (even claiming an advantage intended for Michaela), backstabbed allies, and formed social relationships with her fellow castaways. Despite her ruthless game play, the majority of the jury respected her more than Brad and Troyzan. There's no denying Sarah played a strong game this season. However, I'm just not personally a fan of hers. In a cast with bigger names and personalities, Sarah just wasn't the most exciting person to watch. Sure, she dominated, but it didn't particularly make for entertaining television. In addition, there was also that awkward moment when Varner outed Zeke and Sarah somehow made it about herself (at least for a moment). If you like Sarah, then that's fine. Good for you. Like I said, she played a good game, and I'm sure a fan could give her a more proper write-up detailing what was so impressive about her game in Game Changers. However, she isn't a favorite of mine, and I'm not enthused to know she'll be back for a third time in an all-winners season. I wish they had cast Tina instead of her (or Natalie White but it doesn't seem like she wants to play again). Oh, well. Anyway, bye, Sarah.