The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Sean Rector

IPB Image

Okay I mine as well get a write up done now so I don't have to do it tomorrow. Sean was on Survivor Marquesas which is an often over looked season. He did fairly well on it coming in 5th place and lasting 36 days. Sean was in the likable alliance with Kathy, Neleh, Paschal, and Vecepia. They managed to become the majority and take down the Rotu 4. After they eliminated everyone from that alliance they were forced to turn on themselves and Vecepia & Sean stuck together but Kathy, Neleh, Paschal all voted together and Sean was voted out in 5th place. A lot of superfans want Sean to come back and I am cool with that since I like seeing random old school players coming back after a long break. He probably would do really well since I doubt anyone would target him early on at least.

Saving Tammy

Andrew & Dan

IPB Image

IPB Image

Andrew & Dan were on The Amazing Race 13 and are the first team from that season of five to get cut in this rankdown - sorry! Their journey sounds like it was pretty funny, in that they were totally unexpected in making it to the final 3, and that they made plenty of mistakes along the way, including having poor mental and physical games, which actually makes me feel a little bad now that I'm cutting them. They seemed to be constantly lucky in often screwing up over legs but there was always someone else who screwed up more of them - relatable tbh and that would probably be my gameplay if I was on one of these shows :dead:. Ahh I feel bad cutting them now but still don't have much of a connection to them having not followed this season, but it definitely makes me more curious to watch them.