The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Zach & Rachel

IPB Image

Zach & rachel were a team on The Amazing Race Season 28. Honestly, I didn't see this season, so I have to go by what wikipedia says. Zach & Rachel were up and down throughout the competition, some high placements and some lows. They were 1st once, on the 7th leg in Armenia. They ultimately placed 6th in the competition, when they narrowly lost out to Brodie and Kurt. They competed in 9 legs of the race, and the were classified as newlyweds while on the show. Zach took 6 of the 10 roadblocks and Rachel took 4. Sorry if any of you are legit fans of them, but I don't know them. They look cute together though.

Save: Sally, because why not.

CHRISTY SMITH

-6GaeHoGGHA

Christy Smith is a contestant from Survivor: The Amazon. She placed sixth place in this season. She is also the only deaf contestant to be on the show until Nina from Worlds Apart. I read through some about her and apparently she got into a fight with JoAnna who thought it was bad to have an immunity idol at camp because it went against her religious beliefs. JoAnna I-. Anyways, originally, some people thought that the communication barrier would be too severe but it ended up not being terrible as Christy lasted so long. I watched the video I linked and she seems like a good person.

IPB Image

Hello and welcome to Cycle 4, it is Big Brother week! Here's how this is going to go. Normally on Big Brother, two houseguests are nominate for eviction against each other and one is saved while the other leaves. That's how you're gonna nominate for this cycle. You will nominate everyone as a pair. There will be six pairs of contestants up against each other for eviction. Everyone will choose to save a member of a pair, thus meaning they must cut the other person. For example, the nominations could include:
Richard Hatch vs. Eddie McGee
Kelly Wiglesworth vs. Lenny & Karyn
Dean Kowalski vs. Wendell Holland
etc.
The other six rankers will choose a pair and cut Richard, thus saving Eddie. You can't save from one pair and cut from another. Once a pair is against each other, one is guaranteed to survive while the other is guaranteed to go. Which could make things interesting with the Big Brother twist holders because once they choose to veto someone, the person they're against is automatically eliminated. Those with the Survivor twist have only two cycles left to use it! If they choose to use it, the nominator much name six brand new pairs.

Here is our nominating order:
IPB Image

Let me know if you have any questions, I feel like I made it sound way more confusing than it is lol. If there are no questions, we can get started once I find out who our Amazing Race twist holders want to give immunity to.