The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Todd Herzog

IPB Image

It was a hard decision, but I ultimately chose to cut Todd because I'm obviously not gonna cut one of the TAR teams and I prefer Ian slightly more. Todd is the Sole Survivor of Survivor: China, winning in a 4-2-1 vote over Courtney Yates and Amanda Kimmel. Todd was a strategic mastermind on his season, bringing together the most powerful alliance of the season of James, Amanda, Denise, Courtney, and himself and spearheading the post-merge eliminations of the remaining Zhan Hu tribe members. He got rid of Frosti to put an end to Courtney and Frosti's growing friendship, masterminded the blindside of Jean-Robert after he deemed Jean-Robert the biggest threat, and played a hand in the iconic "James being voted out with two idols" moment because Amanda wanted him gone. At the final tribal council, Todd gave a brilliant performance so it's easy to see why he won instead of one of the girls. One of the best FTC performances, honestly. Sorry to the Todd fans, but he's my least favorite of the 4 left so I'm choosing to cut him.

SAVING: Flo & Zach

Alex, I’m just letting you know my sister is in the hospital. She got admitted this morning. She should be released tonight? She just wanted to let you know. :(

Omgggg no :'( :'( :'( . Praying for her and you all! Please tell her to take her time getting healthy.

She of course has an extension right now so we'll just wait for some hopefully good updates <3.

Alex, I’m just letting you know my sister is in the hospital. She got admitted this morning. She should be released tonight? She just wanted to let you know. :(

Please send her all of my love to her, and I am thinking of her & all of you. :'( <3 :hug:

Edited by Star*Man

Omgggg no :'( :'( :'( . Praying for her and you all! Please tell her to take her time getting healthy.

She of course has an extension right now so we'll just wait for some hopefully good updates <3.

Thank you, Alex. I'll let her know. I posted a more in-depth update in the Disney rankdown.

Sending love and hope everything is ok with you all <3

Thank you, Lily. I'll let her know. I posted a more in-depth update in the Disney rankdown.

Please send her all of my love to her, and I am thinking of her & all of you. :'( <3 :hug:

Thank you, Chris. I'll let her know. I posted a more in-depth update in the Disney rankdown.

Ian Rosenberger

IPB Image

I'm being a citizen and fulfilling the request of our dear host. He does so much for us in regards to these rankdowns it's only fair we give back to him every now and again. It doesn't hurt that I literally have no preference on who stays or who goes. Alex wants Ian Rosenberger gone and Brooke and Scott safe? Well, just call me the Genie cause I'm here to grant his wish. Ian Rosenberger is a contestant from Survivor: Palau. Ian played a vital role in the game after winning the opening Immunity Challenge. He initiated the selection of the Koror tribe which would ultimately become the most dominant tribe in Survivor history. He was an integreal part of that alliance forming close friendships with Katie Gallagher and Tom Westman. Ian's game began to unravel starting at the final five part of the game. He got into a fight with Katie and at the final four he was caught trying to backstab Tom. As an attempt to mend his friendship with Tom he threw the Final Immunity Challenge so Tom could vote him out and take Katie to the final two which he did. Ian finished this season in third place. After winning 15 challenges and lasting 38 days he essentially quit. This cut is completely justified imo.

IPB Image

Tribe 1
Rupert Boneham
Roberta "R.C." Saint-Amour
Libby Vincek
Amanda Hansen
Shane Meaney
Ashley Iocco
Shelli Poole
Frank & Margarita
Tian & Jaree
Kellie & Jamie