The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Da'Vonne Rogers

IPB Image

This spot is appropriate for Da'Vonne Rogers. Mostly because of her friendship with Jason Roy :x. Da'Vonne was on two seasons of big brother. Her first was Big Brother 17. She was evicted in the second week of the game. Like someone had posted in Audreys write up, she was initially alligned with Audrey and a couple of other people. She was backstabbed week 2. She came back in Season 18 and faired better making it all the way to week 6. She was evicted as a member of the jury. I will give Da'Vonne one thing, her dairy room sessions a re fantastic. She had an impressive run of not being able to win any competitions during her time on the show, but was immune the first week both times. I have liked her social media posts, and I think she is a solid reality tv contestant. She brings the laughs and drama. Sorry girl, its your time. Also I love her exit from the BB house, hilarious.

Save: Tim

Aras Baskauskas

IPB Image

Survivor has had a lot of generic white men win Survivor and some how Aras is the most boring and basic out of all of them so he can go.

Survivor Panama had an amazing cast and this was some how our winner :x. What's worse is they let him and his tragic brother Vytas play twice. At least he wasn't banned from a Survivor finale like his little bro Vytas was. Missing out on a 10k check because you were on Instagram is a real choice there. :haha: Anyways Aras is also known for his yoga and his music. Thankfully I have never actually listened to Odd us and don't actually plan on it so best of luck to him on that. Oh well out he goes from this rankdown.

Saving Nikki Grahame

Edited by CGlaserFan

Tea. Tim should've quit at final four when Cass asked him to instead of quitting at final three.

Give me a Nikki Tim Cassandra Top 3, and that season is saved. (Cassandra and Nikki Top 2, so at least Cassandra could win).

Side note, Nikki toured Canada after finale night. My city was her first stop and I got to meet her, got a photo with her. She told me back then that she would love to come back and play BB Canada again. It was great.

:wub:

We really cut Day like that when there are better cuts to be made. :(

Sorry, I went on autopilot. My brain was like, too many guys nominated, must cut a woman. :haha:

Yeah with Da'Vonne out that's another wildcard of mine gone :(.

Also Sally Schumann randomly outlasting three people of the iconic Casaya alliance is odd :haha:

Sally went pretty far in survivor rankdown too. I don't remember how far though. Top 60 though?

JOE & BILL

IPB Image

I haven't seen the first season of The Amazing Race, so apologies for the underwhelming write-up I'm about to post. Joe & Bill were life partners who competed on the race twice. They came in third on the very first season of the show and they finished in sixth on the All-Star season. I know Joe & Bill were the original villains of the show, and the cutthroat strategy they used throughout the race would be emulated by future teams. As I'm reading their info from the race, I see they almost got eliminated after completing the Fast Forward in their first season. Instead of making their way to the Pit Stop, they sat around all day drinking tea and wasting time waiting for a bus. That's kind of a nonsensical thing to do during a race. And even though they survived this gaffe, it was still costly as they never got their footing back and trailed behind for the remainder of the race. Anyway, despite their villain status, Joe & Bill didn't take themselves too seriously and treated everything with a sense of humor. Some of their villainous antics include breaking alliances, cutting in line, and trying to prevent teams from making their plane. Anyway, even though I haven't watched their first season (I did watch All-Stars, but I hardly remember it), I doubt I would've been fans of Joe & Bill. Therefore, I'm okay with eliminating Joe & Bill from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Rachel & Elissa.

IPB Image

Kevin & Drew

IPB Image

This was a difficult cut as there was nobody in this last group that I was huge on saving but also on cutting. In the end I went for Kevin and Drew, fan favorites from the first season who made it to 4th place with three wins along the way all the while being the 'comic relief' team. Their popularity won them a spot on the All-Star season, however unfortunately, they were pretty unprepared to race again and Drew had some injuries which hurt them as a pair and it seems they didn't really take it all that well either, which led to an early elimination on the season, and also a fairly early elimination in this game.

Saving Pete Bennett