The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Dan Kay

IPB Image

As far as the game of Survivor goes I don't really remember anything Dan did so I will consult the wiki on that I guess. But what I do know is that sadly Dan passed away a couple years ago which is really sad :'( I can't seem to find out what the cause of death was so if anyone knows the answer to this ill add it to the write up but all I see is cause unknown. Dan was on Survivor Gabon and he lasted 21 days. Dan started off on the Fang tribe but would later get swapped to Kota. He was a young athletic lawyer so you think he would have done really well but he only finished in 11th place so he didn't quite live up to the hype I guess. The onion alliance would later go on to split their vote between Dan & Susie but since Dan was the primary target he went home during that tribal council.

Saving Ally & Ashley

Laura Crosby

IPB Image

I'm cutting Laura mostly because she's an early boot, only lasting two weeks, and since we've lost more memorable second boots already (RIP Day :'() I'll take one out who afaik didn't really contribute as much and is a lesser known/less exciting character. BB11 was the cliques season, and Laura was a part of the Popular clique also joined by Jordan, who of course went on to win the game, and Braden (:x :x :x). After Braden was blindsided in the first vote when Ronnie flipped to send him out over Chima, and we got Chima's iconic eviction speech exposing him, just Laura and Jordan were left, and Ronnie's HOH win led to Laura being targeted. This played a big part in Ronnie being 'exposed' and having a downfall a couple weeks later, but it was too late in saving Laura's game which sent her out. Interesting that at the time of playing, Laura was only the second houseguest to never vote in the majority during her time in the house, where she was then followed by multiple pre-jury boots in this feat (and Rockstar :wub:).

Saving Amber Brkich

JASE WIREY

IPB Image

Jase Wirey was a houseguest on the fifth season of Big Brother. He would later return for the All-Star season two seasons later. And then he had a chance to be on the fourth season of Big Brother Canada, but the public chose to vote Tim Dorner into the house instead of him. Anyway, for his first season, Jase was a physical threat in the house after winning one HoH competition and two Power of Veto competitions. He was also the leader of the Four Horsemen alliance, which comprised of him, Drew, Cowboy, and Scott. The alliance formed on Day 1, and Jase was the first to be evicted from the alliance during the fifth week of the game. Nakomis won HoH, and she came up with the "Six Finger Plan." This was the first time the backdoor strategy would be used, but before Veto players were decided by random draw. After Drew won the Power of Veto, he saved Diane and allowed his Four Horsemen ally Jase be named the replacement nominee and subsequently evicted. The house rejoiced when Jase was evicted, so it's clear his social game wasn't very good. He was a clear antagonist, but Big Brother 5 becomes a new game once Jase is out of the house.

During the All-Star season, Jase tried to be a nicer version of himself instead of the obnoxious and arrogant frat bro, but it didn't work out well as he was evicted earlier this time around. Jase won the first HoH competition of the season (with Janelle as Co-HoH). He also tried to play both sides of the house as he flipped between Chilltown and the Sovereign Six. However, this strategy did not work out for him after James nominated him in Week 3. He trashed the backyard in anger before being evicted by a unanimous vote. In his two times playing the game, Jase has the distinction of being the only Big Brother player to win the first HoH competition of the season twice. He is also the first male Houseguest to use the Power of Veto on himself. He also has the most number of competitions won throughout multiple seasons by a Houseguest who did not make it to the jury stage of the game (2 HoH's and 2 PoVs). Anyway, sorry to any fans of Jase, but out he goes from the rankdown.

And I'm saving Liz & Marie.

IPB Image