The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

All of my posts in the Survivor Rankdown were of rage with how far she made it :haha:

I must've forgotten :roll:. She seemed like your type of contestant but I guess not.

Gonna post Cycle 3 rules now that I have time and we all know Jaclyn and Natalie are gonna get cut anyways.

IPB Image

Now it's time to get Cycle 3 started which is Survivor week! Here's how this cycle will work. You will all nominate two tribes of 12. So that's a total of 24 nominees. The other rankers will all vote for a tribe to win immunity. The tribe that does not win immunity will be the 12 nominees that must be chosen to either be cut or saved. If there's a tie in the vote, the tie will be broken by the nominator. Once a majority you must wait at least six minutes to begin cutting and saving (aka if the fourth vote for immunity is also the first to cut and save, the two posts should not merge together or else you didn't wait long enough). After six minutes though, you're free to go. If anyone with the Survivor twist wants to use it during their cycle, they can. If they use their twist during the voting period for immunity, then both tribes are immune and the nominator must come up with two new tribes to nominate. If the twist holder wants to use it after one tribe already wins immunity and everyone is cutting and saving, then the nominator must come up with only 12 nominees and there will not be a revote, though none of those nominees can be from either the winning tribe or the tribe the twist holder just saved.

This will be the nominating order:
IPB Image

The cycle can begin after the Jaclyn and Natalie writeups are in and I get immunity choices from The Amazing Race twist holders.

JACLYN SCHULTZ

IPB Image

IPB Image

Jacyln Schultz is one of my favorite contestants from the more recent seasons of Survivor, so this is a very disappointing cut for me. San Juan Del Sur is a season I've been meaning to rewatch, but I never got around to it. I remember rooting for Jaclyn and Jon throughout the season and was happy with how well they did. San Juan Del Sur was the second season to use the Blood vs. Water twist, and Jaclyn and Jon were a dating couple. Jaclyn was placed on the Coyopa tribe while Jon was placed on Hunahpu.

IPB Image

Jaclyn's game didn't start off well. Coyopa lost the first three immunity challenges and she was in the minority for the first two votes. However, the game started to go her way when she helped vote John Rocker out at Coyopa's third tribal council. She also wasn't afraid to speak her mind and call the tribe out, saying they show "Grow some balls" and make a big move by voting one of the guys out. Before the next immunity challenge, Jacyln was sent to Exile Island and was joined by Drew. Drew seemed willing to work with Jaclyn as he shared the hidden immunity idol clue with her and told her he planned to throw the immunity challenge. Hunahpu did lose, but Drew ended up getting voted out (which was also a surprise to Jon).

IPB Image

Next there was a tribe switch, and Jaclyn and Jon were reunited. Despite being such an obvious pair, Jaclyn and Jon found themselves in the middle and were the swing votes. This happened often for them throughout the game. In the end, Jaclyn and Jon sided with Missy and Baylor instead of Kelley and Dale. The father and daughter duo were the next two to go.

IPB Image

Finally the merge came, and Jon and Jaclyn found themselves in the middle again. They could either side with Jeremy's alliance or Josh's alliance. Tribal council was cancelled after Julie quit the game, giving the couple more time to think about which alliance they wanted to join. After the next reward challenge, Jon was exiled and Jaclyn returned to camp without Jon. Here Jaclyn noticed how dismissive Josh's alliance was with her. She realized they only viewed Jon as important, so she did not want to align herself with them since she didn't see Josh, Reed, and the rest of their alliance staying loyal to her. Although Jon still wanted to side with them, Jaclyn convinced him to flip on them and vote Josh out of the game. As a result, the couple would take control of the game with their majority alliance. They even orchestrated a crucial blindside against their own ally Jeremy due to how big of a threat he was. Natalie was Jeremy's close ally, so she was out to target Jon as revenge. Nonetheless, she waited to strike against him. Jaclyn and Jon stayed on top of the game for the next few rounds, although Jon avoided a potential blindside by playing an idol after Keith's "Stick to the plan!" remark.

IPB Image

Jaclyn and Jon found themselves in the swing vote position yet again when Alec, Keith, and Reed told her that she and Jon were on the bottom of the alliance. Jaclyn approached Jon about this, but Jon wasn't on board with changing things up and working with Reed. What resulted was an argument that led to Jaclyn giving Jon the silent treatment for hours. Since there was not enough time to discuss scenarios, Reed was ultimately voted out by a unanimous vote. Jaclyn and Jon made up afterwards, but Natalie's revenge against Jon was looming.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Jon managed to save himself with an immunity win, foiling Natalie's revenge. However, Natalie went against the plan by voting for Alec instead of Keith in a split vote. Jon believed Natalie made an honest mistake, but Jaclyn was suspicious. Jon did not win the next immunity challenge, and Jaclyn had a feeling Jon was about to be voted off. Jon wasn't so concerned, but Jaclyn ended up being right as Natalie finally got her revenge and ousted Jon from the game. Afterwards, Jaclyn was furious with Natalie, yet Natalie still used an idol to save Jaclyn at the next vote. At the final immunity challenge, Jaclyn was way behind the other competitors and seemed like a long shot to win the challenge. However, Jaclyn kept fighting and was the fastest to solve the puzzle. Jaclyn won immunity, securing herself a place in the Final 3!

IPB Image

At Final Tribal Council, the jury questioned whether or not Jaclyn made any moves by herself. Some of the jurors assumed she just leaned on Jon for all the decisions the pair made. Jaclyn proved this was a wrong assumption as she candidly told Josh that she was the one who was responsible for his elimination from the game. As well, viewers saw that Jaclyn had more of a sway when it came time for Jon and Jaclyn to make a decision together. In addition, Jaclyn told the jury all the struggles she had to overcome in the game, as well as in life. She shared her struggles of getting pregnant due to being diagnosed with MRKH, and she wanted to be a positive representative for other women going through the same struggles as her. In the end, Jaclyn received two votes and was the runner-up of Survivor: San Juan Del Sur. And after their time on the show, Jaclyn and Jon have gotten married and still plan to have children.

IPB Image

Overall, Jaclyn was a very root-worthy castaway throughout the season. Of course she's beautiful, but she was also very likable. She also played her own game and made decisions that best suited her and Jon. She was also pretty intuitive, as she was correct in her suspicions of Josh's alliance not planning to stay loyal to her, Natalie purposely switching her vote, and Jon's blindside. Although some were quick to dismiss her as just a beautiful girl, she had a big role in how San Juan Del Sur ended up playing out. She and Jon were central figures of the season, and either one would've been worthy winners. I really enjoyed Jaclyn this season, and I think it would be neat to see her play the game again (whether with or without Jon). Jaclyn was awesome, and it's a shame she's out already. Thankfully she made it to the endgame of the first Survivor rankdown. Anyway, as a conclusion, here are some more gifs of Jaclyn:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Natalie Tenerelli

IPB Image

...Is not sure why she actually has stans on here, but okay. Natalie was on Redemption Island AKA the worst season ever and was a loyal Rob minion the entire time. Literally that season was so boring once we get past the Russell boot episode because it's Rob & his minions picking off everyone else one by one. There's no changing it up, no excitement, no blindsides. Such a boring season all-around. And Natalie is a reason why, because she blindly followed Rob and enabled him to have the cakewalk journey to win his 4th time playing Survivor. She didn't...do much? Besides win 1 immunity challenge? She just did Rob's bidding and seemed perfectly content to be a runner-up instead of winning. She got no votes at final tribal council. PHILLIP got more votes than her and he's one of the most obnoxious and annoying players ever. She was also one of 32 players who were eligible to be voted in for Cambodia...which is a choice. I can think of numerous other girls who were better options to be a potential cast member on the 2nd chance season than her. Luckily, she wasn't voted in. At least the opposing tribe realized that their returning player was a huge threat and took care of that early on, but aside from Francesca and Kristina, all of Ometepe were more than happy to play Rob's game and Natalie is the biggest offender of that. When Phillip Shepherd gets more jury votes than you, you clearly played Survivor wrong.

I could probably make this longer, but I try to erase the RI season from my memory, so I'm probably forgetting some things here.

Congratulations are in order to...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sophie Clarke and Vanessa Rousso who are immune from cycle three's nominations!

Steven's 24 hours to nominate begins now. Remember, you will all be nominating two tribes of 12 nominees and the other six rankers will vote to give immunity to one tribe. Then six minutes after a majority is reached you can begin cutting and saving.

Edited by bobbobachoo1

TRIBE 1

Amber Brkich

Kim Powers

Vecepia Towery

Kathy Vavrick O'Brien

Sean Rector

Tammy Leitner

Darrah Johnson

Julie Berry

Danielle DiLorenzo

Yul Kwon