The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Not the rankdown I didn't play it :haha:. My personal rankings threads. The unholy trinity of Becky Lee, Natalie Tenerelli, and Laurel Johnson deserve nothing but #draggings for all their enabling of awful men.

Laurel was so close to getting nominated. She's in my next wave of Who? Women.

Oh wait no I love Abi. :'( I'm just trusting she'll get saved otherwise. :shiver: #pleasecomethroughVictoria

you can change your save? You changed your cut.

I also can't believe your teammate would do that to you. Just saying. :haha:

Edited by Solaris

Thanks Queen! :flowers:

:flowers:

you can change your save? You changed your cut.

I also can't believe your teammate would do that to you. Just saying. :haha:

I'ma keep Haleigh safe for now.

Really I'm not too bothered either way because I think both options are irrelevant here :haha:

Sarah Hrejsa

IPB Image

...yeah I got nothing. Sarah was James' girlfriend, before he became a serial BB dater and made it some sort of mission to hook up with a girl from every season or something? Lovely. Anyway, like I said I'm kinda careless who stays/goes with a lot of the people in this group, so Natalie staying in while I can cut another irrelevant player doesn't really bother me? I'm sure as we get down to the wire we'll see some of these people cut anyway. Can you tell I'm writing a lot just to try and not talk about Sarah? From what I remember seeing of her she was a sweet girl and on the right side of the house with the Sovereign Six alliance, but just ended up being sacrificed after James won one of many vetos that season. I just don't really have anything to say and she seems like a weird choice to have made top 100 in her rankdown? But yeah, hopefully cutting her here isn't gonna have any blowback as she seems pretty insignificant.

Saving Haleigh Broucher

Bridgette Dunning

IPB Image

Bridgette is someone that I don't really care about so I don't mind her going here. Bridgette was in the super cute Spy Girls alliance that I did love. But why I came to not like her was she was basically a Frank enabler and Frank was pretty tragic so that was a choice. Along with Natalie and others she helped flip the house on Paulie Caliofore so that was definitely an iconic moment. Too bad he still went on to ruin other shows that I love but at least you tried anyways Bridgette! Bridgette's eviction was kinda iconic in the sense that it was during the double eviction and Big Meech thought she was going for sure and she gave an amazing speech thinking that she was screwed anyways but instead they all saved her and voted out Bridgette because they thought she was a threat for some reason. I was happy with this decision though as Big Meech was a hilarious troll and Bridgette was kinda wallpaper on the feeds. #TeamFunFeeds

Saving Libby Vincek