The CBS RTV Rankdown

Alex95

Allison Nichols

IPB Image

Allison Nichols is from the forgotten season of Big Brother 9. I guess she was okay next to the trash cast that was had as a whole. It was a duos season, and she was teamed up with Ryan (eventual runner-up of the season). Despite the fact that they were soulmates, he was part of the cast with first boot and girlfriend Jen. At one point in the season Allison and Sheila felt insignificant and made up a rumor that the two of them were lesbian lovers. Why? Probably just attention. Either way Allison went out week 4, after her and Ryan got voted out, but the twist was only one of them was leaving. She was deemed a trouble maker, so the house opted to keep Ryan.

AMBER BORZOTRA

IPB Image

Amber Nichol Borzotra is a houseguest on Big Brother 16 who placed 12th place overall. In week 1, Amber became the first female member of the Bomb Squad along side Christine Brecht who we hate and despise. After the downfall of that alliance, Amber was alienated from the new Detonators alliance made of former Bomb Squad members. Believing Amber to be the biggest threat to the alliance, The Detonators targeted her. In Week 5, she was backdoored and evicted by a 9-0 vote, placing 12th. She’s the first woman to win HOH on that season and after her was Nicole and Christine. She was also evicted right before jury began sadly .Amber didn’t leave a huge mark on the season and this is a fine placement for her in the game.

Save Jessica

Edited by thevoicefan45

Wheat Knee, Jaclyn, and Haleigh did not deserve that treatment :*.

meh! :haha:

Oh since the round is over. I will offer a deal.

Each person can give me three names. 1 from each of the main series included in the rankdown. I will keep these 3 safe... until I don't know, Top 50. No, you cannot pick multiple from the same show. In return, you will do the same for me. Anyone who wishes to take me up on this offer, my inbox is open.