Video Game Rankdown Pt. 2

Deeee

I’m so confused. Lol.

LOL I probably misinterpreted what you said in your post. I thought your were implying you would only get one more game for the entire Giveaway. You probably just were speaking to right now with your post. So I was telling you that the opportunity to advance more games is there.

can’t wait to get nothing on this one as well :wub:

Don't be so sure!

The Giveaway: Part 3

IPB Image

Time for the third and penultimate award of The Giveaway! Video games almost always require players to gather important materials to help them along their journey. Some of you still have these important items with you at an important point in the journey. The third award being given is The Medallion of Collection, an award of great honor and value. The recipients of this award are...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Congratulations to Princess Peach, Pikachu, Lara Croft, and Ike on reaching the Top 100 with an item still in tow!

Each of you will be given the choice to revive an applicable game title or to advance one more game to the The Tournament of Champions Remember that if you choose to revive an eliminated game, there is still the chance that it may be eliminated again before reading the finals!
Edited by Deeee

Theres been over 300 unique pieces of music produced for FF14. Anyone a fan of video game music should listen to some of the tracks. I shall link some of my favorites.

bWdeMqELN-U

Late, and I've never played FFXIV, but this is one of my favorite video game tracks as well. :wub: