Video Game Rankdown Pt. 2

Deeee

If its not games you like, you're very quick to dismiss everyone elses taste. At least you gave Radiant Dawn some props in the write up, that was appreciated. Radiant Dawn is also my favorite game left in this thing, so god forbid I get 1 game in the Top 64. :rolleyes:

~~~~when you go back and revive half of my favorite games you cut then we can talk~~~~

start your own fire emblem + final fantasy rankdown if you want me to agree with you.

the round where ill be losing most of my favorites :)

IPB Image

Alexis <3

IDK if it will do anything, but I feel its deserved. I want to hit Nico with Thani, twice. :haha: He needs 2 more restarts after that last round. If it does nothing, at least I got to express my frustration.

Hey Dee, is there any chance we can get a consolidated list of the remaining games on your 3rd post? They are all split by categories, but there are so many slashes at this point, its hard to get a broad look of everything remaining.

Hey Dee, is there any chance we can get a consolidated list of the remaining games on your 3rd post? They are all split by categories, but there are so many slashes at this point, its hard to get a broad look of everything remaining.

Sure thing. I can make a Top 100 list once we cut the few extra games that we need to!

IDK if it will do anything, but I feel its deserved. I want to hit Nico with Thani, twice. :haha: He needs 2 more restarts after that last round. If it does nothing, at least I got to express my frustration.

Host Announcement

Micaiah hits SHODAN with Thani - twice. This will do absolutely nothing, but makes Sola feel better. So there we are. LOL.

The Giveaway: Part 1

IPB Image

Welcome to The Giveaway! Congratulations to all of you remaining players for surviving this grueling game! We are now at the Top 100 and are just mere steps away from The Tournament of Champions! In video games, hard work and dedication along the journey always earns the players great prizes! This game is no different. During The Giveaway, players will be given prizes based on their performance thus far. I'm sure these gifts will be more than pleasant to receive. That's enough talking for now! It's time to hand out the first award. The first award being given is The Medallion of Restraint, an award of great honor and value. The recipients of this award are...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Congratulations to Princess Peach, Pikachu, Micaiah, and Link on refraining from using The Power of Save and The Power of Restart up until this point of the game!

This restraint will pay off greatly! Each of you will be given the power to grant two game titles entry to The Tournament of Champions!