The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Marybeth just confirmed on her live she’s dueting with The Hoot

Marybeth just said her duet is with Jake Hoot.

Which leaves Kat with Hello Sunday. The leftover "pairing."

Yep. TPTB definitely don't want them in the finale if they're together.

Which leaves Kat with Hello Sunday. The leftover "pairing."

Yep. TPTB definitely don't want them in the finale if they're together.

That’s not how “leftover” parings work.

TPTB is really testing me ... Kat with Hello Sunday are you kidding me.

Has it been confirmed Katie is with Rose

TPTB is really testing me ... Kat with Hello Sunday are you kidding me.

And they'll probably sing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" :wacko:

I hope her duet would be early enough and her solo in the 2nd hour would be the last thing people remember between her two performances tonight.

Marybeth just confirmed on her live she’s dueting with The Hoot

Can anyone think of a viable 80's country duet besides this rather obvious, somewhat overdone one below?

Duet wish list ...

Jake & MaryBeth - "Islands in the Stream" Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers ... And MB goes full Hail-Mary(Beth) country!

And they'll probably sing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" :wacko:

I hope her duet would be early enough and her solo in the 2nd hour would be the last thing people remember between her two performances tonight.

"Girl Just Wanna Have Fun" - something close to the Madi Davies version would be a nice choice, and one that would favor Kat, but HS could still flourish in their own way with some tasteful runs and harmonies, and the constraints and parameters of that particular version would keep them somewhat in check, which would be a very good thing for them. It could well end up being very pretty.

Duet wish list ...

Kat & HS - "Don't Dream It's Over" Crowded House (might seem to favor Kat, but not the Miley/Ariana version, with HS taking all the Grande bits of course) or "Life in a Northern Town" Dream Academy (Sugarland ft Jake Owen version. Lots of cool harmonies on this song), or "Lean on Me" Club Nouveau (another one that's harmony heaven. This might favor HS, but Kat should be able to hold her own).

Not so FUN FACT: Since S9, NOBODY who performed second and third in the semis got the PV. And only 2 who performed first did. Ricky could be in trouble if he does perform this early. Do they want Kat in instead? :ph34rwave:

Ricky is not going to be in any trouble, especially getting in over Kat. Unless something tragic happens, the top three will be Katie, Ricky, and Jake.

Ricky is not going to be in any trouble, especially getting in over Kat. Unless something tragic happens, the top three will be Katie, Ricky, and Jake.

Rose still literally exists, you know. Easy for her to upset that possibility.

Anybody got any idea who the B2, M3, PV3 will be?

My Prediction (based on ITunes, YouTube views & likes, and Social Media)

B2:

8. Will

7. Marybeth

M3

6. Hello Sunday

5. Kat

4. Ricky

PV3

3. Katie

2. Rose

1. Jake

Who I think wins M3? Ricky.....but it could be any combination of top 4 there...so I guess any of them wins it. However, this season has been wildly unpredictable, so I personally hope the finale isn’t the predictable F4. Put some in like Hello Sunday so we can see some meltdowns. :D

Anybody got any idea who the B2, M3, PV3 will be?

My Prediction (based on ITunes, YouTube views & likes, and Social Media)

B2:

8. Will

7. Marybeth

M3

6. Hello Sunday

5. Kat

4. Ricky

PV3

3. Katie

2. Rose

1. Jake

Who I think wins M3? Ricky.....but it could be any combination of top 4 there...so I guess any of them wins it. However, this season has been wildly unpredictable, so I personally hope the finale isn’t the predictable F4. Put some in like Hello Sunday so we can see some meltdowns. :D

True, its unpredictable and I kind of hope there is a shocker(not at the expense of Rose though)

Its not interesting if completely predictable. (If that makes sense?)

Although that Top 3 would be cool(mainly for Ricky getting knocked down :bleh: )

Edited by QueenMae16

Its not interesting if completely predictable. (If that makes sense?)

Totally! I’m rooting for a shock tonight and obviously I’ll vote for Kat if she lands there but even if not, in the instant save I’m not voting for Rose (I might do Rose just bc I like her) Ricky Jake or Katie bc that finale is tooooo predictable I want an underdog in there