The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Yes let’s cancel the show that is still promoting one of their winners. Chevel didn’t perform last season either. I love Maelyn, but unless she’s releasing music sometime this week she’s probably not coming to perform, and that wouldn’t be the shows fault, more like the record labels fault or whoever is in charge.

The same people with outcries to cancel the show. If you want it cancelled then don’t watch it. Then you don’t have to complain every week when something you don’t like happens.

Maelyn just released a Christmas song too but it's also the same Christmas song that Brynn just released so I feel like its definitely one or the other performing. I like both so im fine with either. I only lean towards thinking Brynn may be on because shes taping the Kelly Clarkson show on Wednesday so that would place her in LA right around finale time who knows tho!

Maelyn just released a Christmas song too but it's also the same Christmas song that Brynn just released so I feel like its definitely one or the other performing. I like both so im fine with either. I only lean towards thinking Brynn may be on because shes taping the Kelly Clarkson show on Wednesday so that would place her in LA right around finale time who knows tho!

If one of them is performing, I'd bet on Brynn as well bc Kelly's husband.

BTW, how weird they both recorded the same song :huh:

It’s hard to give Kelly props when she is married to the contestants manager. That’s basically nepotism.

Nah, Kelly is a sweetheart. She's been very supportive with all of her contestants since day one. Brynn, Dr King, Kaleb Lee and Chevel are the greatest examples.

It is known that God gave Kelly a heart of gold but then immediately ruined her taste to counterbalance. :haha:

Does anyone know if being Katie being called first means she got the most votes? Usually he says “In no particular order.” I didn't hear Carson say that. So please let me know if you know for sure. Thanks

Carson says it was no order, but it doesn't mean it WASN'T in descending order.

The winner has been announced(at least since bloodbath) to go into the finale FIRST in seasons 9, 12, 13, 16.

Jordan, Chris, Chloe, Maelyn all advanced to the Finale first and won. I think Katie will also be added to that list.

Edited by QueenMae16

The winner has been announced(at least since bloodbath) to go into the finale FIRST in seasons 9, 12, 13, 16.

Jordan, Chris, Chloe, Maelyn all advanced to the Finale first and won. I think Katie will also be added to that list.

Thanks. I guess i didn’t catch the no order this time.

I mean he wouldn’t lie and he said it’s in no order.

I mean he wouldn’t lie and he said it’s in no order.

I'm just saying he said "no particular order" it doesn't mean it COULDN'T be in descending order or the top PV gets sent through first.

Seasons 9, 12, and 13 also had the artists who were sent in the finale, finish in the same order.

Season 9:

Jordan - 1st

Emily Ann - 2nd

Barrett - 3rd

Jeffrey - 4th

Season 12:

Chris - 1st

Lauren - 2nd

Aliyah - 3rd

Jesse - 4th

Season 13:

1st - Chloe

2nd - Addison

3rd - Brooke

4th - Red

People that I have seen together so far are Kat, Marybeth, Gracee, Cali, Max, Alex and probably more but that's what I got so far.

I also found these contestants hanging out together if that gives away anything

IPB Image

Edited by xfactor22

Except for the people who voted them in over the flops who are doing group performances.

:rolleyes: I was clearly just joking in response to his non spoiler.

Myracle Holloway is back for the finale to perform with the “the supergroup” (IG) so looks like we are getting the same group performances as in S15/S16

Max/ Alex / Cali / Kat were all in the hotel room together so that could be a group or they could just be hanging out together :haha: