Nathan Chester fan thread

jamescasaki

Posted (edited)

Nathan Chester The Voice Age, Parents, Girlfriend, Net Worth, Bio

Instagram 

TikTok

he is an incredible performer I really think he could go all the way and win the show if you want to be added just say add me

1 Jamescasaki 

2 allistr

3Persy

4 Hssamid

5 Istersay

6 Floor wax 

xfactor22

8 jdanton2

JGL1970

10 seamaidencora

11Broken hearted

12 thecarterfilez

Edited by jamescasaki
  • Thanks 1

As of writing this, Nathan has been the most consistent singer from start to finish imo. I don't think I've heard a bad note come out of this man's mouth yet, and that's while delivering some of the best performances every round. Especially from playoffs until now, the level of his performances have been nearly unmatched this season. 

Also, can we talk about his stage presence? It's so damn smooth. Some of the best we've had in recent seasons.

The only fan thread I'm joining for this season. Sign me up!

We're probably not going to get much content from him post-show due to his career but man I've really enjoyed this guy's run on the show. From the Battles onwards he's been nothing but excellent in my eyes.

24 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

The only fan thread I'm joining for this season. Sign me up!

We're probably not going to get much content from him post-show due to his career but man I've really enjoyed this guy's run on the show. From the Battles onwards he's been nothing but excellent in my eyes.

I can't even find performances from him before the show. I hope he posts a bit more after this season.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I can't even find performances from him before the show. I hope he posts a bit more after this season.

These ones where he’s part of the cast of a musical are all I can find and he isn’t even going by his real name :dead: Who the hell is Joe Viba ?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

These ones where he’s part of the cast of a musical are all I can find and he isn’t even going by his real name :dead: Who the hell is Joe Viba ?

Going by the comments, it's his former stage name.

Thing is. How do we know Nathan Chester is not just a stage name and we don't actually know who this dude is? We like a mysterious man..

21 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

^^^ Also him being a musical theater person makes so much sense now that I think about it

Yeah, he has such a clean sound, even singing old soul music. 

That performance you shared was really good. Wonder if we'll see a more emotive side of him on the show.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

you can add me . always happy to see my favorite make it to the finale.

So... Assuming it's going to be a ballad +upbeat.

Curious what ballad song you guys want him to sing? He hasn't tackled a single one his entire run and I can't really think of any for him besides the overdone ones.

5 hours ago, Hsamid said:

So... Assuming it's going to be a ballad +upbeat.

Curious what ballad song you guys want him to sing? He hasn't tackled a single one his entire run and I can't really think of any for him besides the overdone ones.

In terms of winning the show, give him the Let It Be choir arrangement and make him perform second to last :haha:

As for something a little less overdone, Bridge Over Troubled Water maybe? Or like… any standard in the vein of Moon River

Posted (edited)

Add me please, been waiting for this thread!! 🌹 

Ballad: Elvis Presley I cant help falling in love with you,  and you know why I'm picking that.... 🤠 ✔️ 

Upbeat: Marvin Gaye I heard it through the grapevine 

Edited by seamaidencora

Song choice is gonna be so so key for him this coming finale. Hopefully he picked / got given a good set. If TPTB wants to push for him as a winner… I’m sure they know what works for their audience.

In terms of performance spots hopefully he gets at least 2nd to the last since a pimp spot is out of the question

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Tbh I'd rather he get at least one fresh song choice in the finale. Huntley got one with his creed song and still managed the win.

Love’s In Need of Love Today by Stevie Wonder. Make it happen

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Love’s In Need of Love Today by Stevie Wonder. Make it happen

Just listened to it. Cool song. Will be hard condensing 7 minutes though.

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Tbh I'd rather he get at least one fresh song choice in the finale. Huntley got one with his creed song and still managed the win.

He should try this!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, allistr said:

He should try this!

Nathan having a synchronized group of backup singers / dancers alongside him to do a cheesy RnB hit for his ballad would be so on brand ngl

• Like 2