8. Mia

9. Jack

10. Julia 

11. Roman

12. Jayna

13. Jordan

14. Nya

These are mostly wild guesses. :haha:

1. Triston - He's already won the show and he's very consistent.

2. Abi - She's the best vocalist and who the producers are pimping to win the show. 

3. McKenna - I think it's clear that the producers wants her in the finale as they are pimping her and giving her great slots. 

4. Will - He could make the finale if he stays consistent. However he's falling behind on Facebook lately but I think he's making the top 5 regardless, so he lands here.

5. Emmy - She is Loretta's granddaughter and Minivan loves her enough to make the top 5. The producers are pimping her enough for her to make it this far.

6. KB - I think she's also one of the producers favorites. She's getting enough pimping from them but I don't see her making top 5 or finale. 

7. Mia - I think the producers seems to love her so far and is getting great edits. She's been very consistent, and if she stays consistent she might have a shot of making the finale.

8. Julia - She's getting lots of pimping from the producers. I think they are trying to push her to make the top 5, but I don't think Minivan agrees with the pimping. She lands here in top 8.

9. Kayko - I'm not sure how much the producers loves him or not, but he could go far. However I think Minivan and casual fans are growing tired of his originals. At some point he's going to have to do covers to get Minivan fully on board with him. There are grandmas saying they want him to sing covers. Even a lot of people are waiting for that.

10. Roman - He's got a shot of making the top 10 if he delivers a fantastic performance and enough pimping. However I don't see him going further than that.

11. Jack - I don't know honestly? He sounds the same on every song with different lyrics. I think people are growing very tired of him. I'm not sure if the producers wants him in the top 10 or not. He is going to have to bring something new to the table because right now Triston and Will are the favorites of the guys with guitars.

12. Jayna - I think she lands here because I see her lasting one more week with votes. She won't get past top 12 no matter how talented or how well she performs. People aren't digging her style.

13. Nya - She is a great arranger, but let's be real. She has zero chances of getting voted through. Minivan just doesn't like her or her arrangements. They won't recognize her style or what she does. And they are calling her a screamer too.

14. Jordan - He is very talented, but has no shot of getting through. He was voted out by fans, and they aren't going to vote for him over their favorites.

• Like 1

Here's my wild picks - this is only based on how I think this is where they stand rn:

1. Triston

2. Will

3. Abi

4. KB

5. Emmy

6. Mia

7. Mckenna

8. Kayko

9. Jack

10. Julia

11. Roman

12. Jayna

13. Nya

14. Jordan

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Here's my wild picks - this is only based on how I think this is where they stand rn:

1. Triston

2. Will

3. Abi

4. KB

5. Emmy

6. Mia

7. Mckenna

8. Kayko

9. Jack

10. Julia

11. Roman

12. Jayna

13. Nya

14. Jordan

this is mine but swap Kayko and Jack.

• Like 1

Very obvious (and annoying) elimination order IMO

1. Will (obvious winner)

2. Triston

3. Mia

4. Jack

5. Kayko

6. Abi

7. McKenna

8. Julia

9. Emmy

10. KB

11. Jayna

12. Roman

13. Nya

14. Jordan

Anyone who doesn’t see the writing on the wall is delusional

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1. Triston: He is minivan and granny bait in spades. Solid country voice and a charming, likable demeanor. 

2. Will: A stronger country vocalist than Triston also with a likable personality. Just not as endearing of a personality as Triston. 

3. Abi: She’ll have to be careful about song selection but she has a very dedicated fan base. I don’t think we’ve heard the best of her voice yet. 

4. Mia: Not only does she have that super sweet girl next door quality that the voters love, but she has a very pure tone to her voice. Reminds me a bit of Emily Ann Roberts from The Voice, who was the runner-up. She’s also getting a growth arc which people like to see. 

5. Emmy: Another girl with a humble and sweet personality. Being Loretta Lynn’s granddaughter doesn’t hurt either. Not the strongest vocalist which could hurt her once we get down to less finalists. 

6. Kayko: He’s got the boy next door thing going on and an “Aw shucks” personality that voters adore. He might struggle doing covers but we’ll see. 

7. Jack: I’m gonna have to wait a little bit to see how he does but I wouldn’t be surprised if he sneaks into the Top 5 or even the finale. He’s got a likable personality and he does what he does well. 

8. Kaibrienne: She definitely could shoot up in my rankings later on but right now I haven’t been blown away by her last few performances. I worry about her song selections because they’ve kinda been all over the place. 

9. McKenna: I love her warm, raspy voice but she does somewhat remind me of Julia Gargano (who was my fav) and she went home in 6th/7th place. 

10. Julia: I want to love her but she’s just not living up to her big voiced diva role. Her vocals can get sloppy at times. 

11. Roman: I think he’ll go the farthest of the wildcards but I see them all getting voted off pretty quickly like usual. I wonder if he’ll be able to sing a song without going overboard on the stage theatrics. 

12. Jayna: She’s losing her spark a little bit for me. Great voice but I’ve not been liking her song choices. 

13. Jordan: A nice looking boy with a good voice but that’s really all there is to him. Plus he has no hometown support who can vote for him. 

14. Nya: She’s got a steep hill to climb to win over voters and I don’t think she can do it. She’s gorgeous and has a good voice but sadly that doesn’t get you far on Idol these days. 

Edited by Carrie_On

1.  Abi — this is partly because she’s my favorite and because I think she’ll be more consistent than Triston by the end.

2.  Triston — he’s making the finale and I wouldn’t mind if he won.  I’m just worried that he’ll be too inexperienced to keep up.

3.  McKenna — right now, I’m putting her here.  The producers love her and probably want her to make the finale.

4.  Will — he’s less endearing than Triston and he had vocal issues between his Top 20 song and last night’s one.

5.  Emmy — she’s Loretta Lynn’s granddaughter and that’s helping her now.

6.  Mia — she’s a country singer and this will help her get far.

7.  Jack — I think that he’ll get farther than Kayko.

8.  Kaibrienne — she’s too inconsistent but the producers like her.

9.  Kayko — I don’t think he can do covers well, and this will hurt him.

10.  Julia — I love her but she’s falling behind.

11.  Jayna — she’s just not getting the votes.  This is as far as she can go.

12.  Roman — his style is too dated for him to last long.

13.  Nya — let’s face it, minivan hates her.  Pity.

14.  Jordan — he’s the weakest one and even minivan knows it.

1. Juila Gagnon (P)

2. Triston Harper

3. Abi Carter (P)

4. Roman Collins

5. Jayna Elise

6. Kayko

7. Nya

8. KB Richens

9. McKenna Breinholt

10. Will Moseley

11. Jordan Anthony

12. Jack Blocker

13. Mia Matthews

14. Emmy Russell

This is the same thing as my "Rank The Top 14", but the difference here, is that this list can evolve based on what happens in subsequent weeks.

• Like 1

1. Triston

2. Abi

3. Will

4. McKenna

5. Mia

I think these are the top 5, everything after that’s kind of a crapshoot imo but I’ll say

6. Kayko

7. Emmy

8. Jack (this really depends on his song choices and if he tries to appeal to minivan or not)

9. KB

10. Roman

11. Julia

12. Jayna

13. Jordan

14. Nya

12 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I would suggest not placing that bet on Roman. :dead:

Yeah. I don't bet, but it's interesting to see who is favored or predicted to win by various sites.

1 minute ago, RTV said:

Yeah. I don't bet, but it's interesting to see who is favored or predicted to win by various sites.

I just don't see why you would give such good odds to someone that had to be wildcarded that just seems weird to me. 

• Like 1

1.  Abi — still think that she’s going to triumph in the end.

2.  Triston — he’s going far but I think he’ll fall just short.

3.  McKenna — she was good despite being sick.

4.  Will — he’s coasting and time’s running out.

5.  Mia — the country fans will take her far.

6.  Kaibrienne — she was better tonight.

7.  Emmy — I like her but she’s got a lower shot than those above her.

8.  Jack — his best performance yet.

9.  Julia — I think she’s getting close to the danger zone.

10.  Kayko — he’s not getting much farther.

11.  Jayna — I like her but her time’s running out.

12.  Roman — he’s in trouble.

1. Abi - She is proving herself and crushing it on Facebook. She's the most consistent with no off nights.

2. Triston - The most consistent of the guys. He's also a Minivan favorite. 

3. McKenna - I think the producers is gonna continue pimping her to make the finale.

4. Kaibrienne - She is crushing it in views and likes so far. She's also one of the producers favorite.

5. Emmy - She's Loretta Lynn's granddaughter. I think that will help her, and she's doing great on Facebook views and likes so far. The producers also loves her a lot.

6. Mia - She is the dark horse who could sneak into the finale and win. Minivan loves her as well.

7. Will - He's kinda falling behind in views and likes on social media the past few weeks. He's going to need to do something big to get back on top with Minivan if he wants to make the finale. He's also becoming too predictable and safe. Does the producers even want him in the finale?

8. Julia - She's been having a growth arc this season so far. Producers seem to be pimping her hard as well. They are trying to get her into the top 5. I'm not sure if it's going to work. She lands here because she doesn't have Minivan support, but she has the casual fans on her side. She does have the most views and likes on Youtube surprisingly so far.

9. Jack - He's really improving a lot with his skills. He does need to tone down the growling, but he's still well loved by Minivan. He's just not being pimped by producers so I think he's bound to get bussed eventually. 

10. Kayko - He's a great songwriter and arranger. Great singer and he's really hot looking. But I don't think he's making it past top 10. He needs to put himself back on track if he wants to win. I think doing covers might be his weakness.

11. Roman - I love him and he is one of my favorites. He lands here because he is one of the wildcards, and I don't think he's going to make the top 10.

12. Jayna - She's great and all, but she has zero chances of making the top 10. Minivan hates her.