2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven’s Decision Next)

Alex95

giphy.gif

NOMINATIONS

Colin Stough (American Idol)

Team OK (Buddy Games)

Samantha "Sam" Carmona (The Circle)

Chaz Lawery (The Circle)

Raven Sutton & Paris McTizic (The Circle)

Tasia Lesley "Tamira" (The Circle)

Tasha Stones (The Great British Bake Off)

Cristy Sharp (The Great British Bake Off)

Saku Chandrasekara (The Great British Bake Off)

John Oates "Anteater" (The Masked Singer)

Sebastian Bach "Tiki" (The Masked Singer)

Luann de Lesseps "Hibiscus" (The Masked Singer)

Tyler Posey "Hawk" (The Masked Singer)

Ashley Iaconetti (Stars On Mars)

Ethan Beckton (The Voice Australia)

Emily Kate (The Voice Australia)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven’s Noms Posted)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maxresdefault.jpg
Ethan Beckton | The Voice Australia

Ethan Beckton appeared on The Voice Australia where he eventually placed third. I don’t even remember Ethan, but I don’t actually remember anyone other than Tarryn. I’ve just rewatched a couple of performances and I guess he was the token heartthrob who made it pretty far because it definitely wasn’t on talent alone. His performance of “Train Wreck” was exactly that. The shouting actually hurt my ears. :mellow: Anyway, I haven’t followed what he’s doing now but I’m going to guess he’s still perusing music. The Voice never really produces a star so I’d be surprised if he’s even having any sort of success considering I haven’t heard anything from Tarryn since she won.

Saving Colin.

Emily Kate (The Voice AU)

Love this song! Would I have turned my chair? Once she went into the low register probably yes. The beginning was shaky but low notes when you are nervous are the most difficult so props to her for that. And the big note at the end was good but then the very ending was whatever. Everyone turned their chair and she went with Rita Ora's team. After Rita BLOCKED Jason Derulo from being able to be selected by her or something. At callbacks she didn't win her round but she was sent to the Ultimate Callbacks (lmao what). She won that and then won her battle the next week after singing Tainted Love which sent her to the semifinals aka the Top 8 and they cut HALF of the Top 8 at that point and even though she sang Kylie she didn't advance to the finale.

Save Tasha Stones :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Saku Chandrasekara (The Great British Bake Off)

saku-chandrasekara-bio-husband-age-job-b

Saku Chandrasekara is a 50-year old Intelligence analyst from Herefordshire in England, who competed on the 14th series of The Great British Bake Off. When I look at Saku's track record, it's not reallly the best. Saku did start off decently with being safe on the first 3 episodes, which were episodes dedicated to Cake, Biscuits and Bread. 

On Episode 1 about Cakes, Saku created Chaminda's Favourite Vertical Layer Cake for her signature meal which gave her 5th on the technical score and then 'Tikiri the Turtle' Cake for her showstopper meal, which was enough to keep her safe. On Episode 2 about Biscuits, her signature was Pistachio & Raspberry Marshmallow Biscuits which landed her 10th on the technical score. Then her showstopper meal she made was the ‘Sri Lankan Breakfast Feast’ Illusion Biscuits, which kept her safe. On the 3rd episode about Bread, she created a Cinnamon & Orange Cottage Loaf which landed her 1st on the technical score. Well done there, Saku! Then her ‘Peacock on a Branch’ Plaited Centrepiece showstopper meal kept her safe.

Sadly things from here on out turned out to be a struggle for her. On Episode 4 about Chocolate, her Chocolate & Raspberry Torte landed her with an 8th technical score. However her ‘Time for Cricket’ Chocolate Box Cake landed her her very first low placement, which I'm taking was her Bottom 2 (or 3) appearance? On Episode 5 about Pastries, She created     Spicy Tuna Picnic Pies which gave her 6th in the technical score and her showstopper meal ‘Pie Chart’ Decorative Pies, landed her her second Bottom 2 appearance but she made it through another week.

Episode 6 was about Botanical. This week, Saku created Swedish Cinnamon Spiced Buns which landed her 5th for her technical score. For her showstopper meal, she created Earl Grey & Hibiscus Floral Dessert. This didn't impress the judges as once again she landed her 3rd appearance in the Bottom 2 but got saved yet again. OMGG this journey is WILD. Saku made it to the Final 6 and into Episode 7, which was all about Desserts. Saku's signature dish was ‘Mini Watalappan’ Crème Caramels, which gave her 5th in the technical score. Her showstopper dish was ‘Flowers for my Bee’ Meringue Bombe, which sadly landed her in the Bottom 2 for a 4th straight week in a row. But this time luck really was not on her side as she was eliminated here at 6th place. Aww while I didn't watch this show, I do feel bad about seeing Saku having all of these Bottom 2/low appearances, but I like that she never gave up and gave it her all, which I assume she did. I know everyone on this show are nice, likable and they're sweethearts so yeah that must have been tough to see this for Saku. But she should be proud making it all the way to 6th. 

Saving: Sebastian Bach "Tiki"  

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAwTCfzld-eoyD84TpV1L

Ashley Iaconetti

Ji0mKHF.md.jpg

Stars on Mars is just proof they will make shows for anything and these vapid fame hungry reality stars with do it. Ashley is given pass and pass for her shitty behavior. From her racism, to her misogyny and her xenophobia. I could go on and on. This woman is vile and seems to continue to have fans? I don't get it and for what? Being desperate enough to pretend her and Jared have the best love story ever!!!!!!!!! when he gives her the Ick basically and has from the start? The embarrassment. Anyway my quick search shows she was just as insufferable on this show as usual so no big loss here. I wish she would stop getting attention.

Saving Tyler Posey (for being the only name I recognize on this list, congrats!)

Tasia Lesley "Tamira"

Who is Tasia Lesley from The Circle? Meet the self-proclaimed “CEO of comfy”

Just picked the first name on the first page I didn't know to cut.  Tasia played as Tamira on season 5 of the Circle.  Apparently Tamira was a 22 year old Cosmetologist. Tasia wasn't apart of the Circle until Episode 6, to which she was exempt from being blocked at her first elimination. She placed 6th in Episode 8 and also placed 8th in episode 10.  I think 8th was last place, so I am not sure how she avoided elimination.  Tasia would go on to the finale, and get 4th overall in the show.  I assume social media had something to do with deciding her final placement.

Save: Anteater

Team OK (Buddy Games)

Chaz Lawery (The Circle)

Posted (edited)

It's our first camping trip this weekend :wub:we leave Friday around 4 and I don't go back until sometime Monday

I won't have any service so feel free to go on without me until I get back @Alex95

Edited by *Diana
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, *Diana said:

It's our first camping trip this weekend :wub:we leave Friday around 4 and I don't go back until sometime Monday

I won't have any service so feel free to go on without me until I get back @Alex95

Love camping. :wub: Have an amazing time!!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Have fun!

If anyone wants to be a sub this weekend, let me know!

• Like 1

About 4 hours left @jarmon @*Lily @*Chris

Team OK (Buddy Games)

Chaz Lawery (The Circle)

TEAM OK

BUDDY GAMES || WINNER

PPCBS_BUDDYGAMES_101_2345545_1920x1080.jpg

Once in a while, a random reality TV competition emerges, and last year, "Buddy Games" was that show. It aired on CBS, filling timeslots due to the strike. Based on a film of the same name, "Buddy Games" was hosted by Josh Duhamel, who also starred in the movie. The show featured six teams of four people competing in various challenges. The winner of the first competition got to pick another team to sabotage in the second competition. After the second competition, the two losing teams faced off in a third challenge, with the loser forced to eliminate one of their members. If a team fell below three members, they were eliminated from the competition.  So, who is Team OK? They were the winners of the show, losing only one member, Stephen Craig, during the second episode. Throughout the competition, they dominated with three wins and also won one of the Loser's Last Stand. Given that I don't think many people watched this show, I've decided to cut them from the rankdown. So, out they go!

SAVING: RAVEN SUTTON & PARIS MCTIZIC

Oooh lmao dang, I wasn't expecting that dragging of Ashley Iaconetti. 🙈 :dead: Wasn't aware of all of that stuff of her past - though I love her and Jared as a couple, lmao. I nearly cut her because she was only on like two episodes of Stars on Mars, and all she did in a main challenge was hold her thumb/finger on something while everyone else had to do more manual labor/work in a mission. :haha: She didn't really bring much to the show and I would have preferred a number of other Stars on Mars cast members to make it through to this game instead.

Team OK were okay. They were strong/good competitors and I remember them being big threats which other teams would target around the middle portion of the season. I kinda wish I was able to bring in some other teams I liked more than them but didn't have space for them. But also Pageant Queens were the stars of that show, so them being the last team standing is fitting for Buddy Games.