2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Random Noms Posted)

Alex95

We have chosen to nominate: 

Ashley Madison (RPDR : Down Under)
Azán (The Voice 24)
Brett Robinson & Xanthi Perdikomatis "Jennifer" (The Circle)
Carmen Kocourek (Love Island US 5)
Charlie Pittman (The Voice AUS)
Georgia Hassarati (Perfect Match)
Holly Robinson Peete "Fairy" (The Masked Singer 9)
Kala Banham (The Voice 23)
Lucy Love (American Idol)
Player 031 "Purna" (Squid Game : The Challenge)
Ricky Wilson "Phoenix" (The Masked Singer UK 4)
Robbin & Chelsea  (The Amazing Race)

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

i've decided that Georgia needs a redemption arc because these men (Dom & Harry) have just been allowed to talk trash about her when they are VILLAINS

Posted (edited)

Carmen Kocourek

Carmen Elizabeth Kocourek (@carmen_kocourek) • Instagram photos and videos

Carmen Kocourek is a lady who competed on season 5 of Love Island.  Carmen was 23 years old when she was on the show.  Carmen was not in the villa on the first day, she entered in Day 5.  She partnered with Victor first.  Then she partnered with Kenzo every time until she or they were eliminated from the show.  They actually weren't eliminated but made it to 4th place.  Good for them, I guess that means they were semi popular with the audience. She hasn't competed on an All-stars or anything yet, so I assume that is coming around the corner.  Unless she's like problematic or something.

Save: Charlie

Edited by Solaris

Ashley Madison (Rupaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 3)

IMG_6424.jpg

Ashley Madison is a 25-year old drag performer from Melbourne, Australia, who competed on the 3rd season of RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under. Ashley Madison's name kinda stands out to me because it's just so..... ordinary and not really fun or interesting like most drag performers names can be / are. Anyway, Ashley's run on the show seems like it was fine and like she was a good middle of the road type contesant? Ashley was safe on the first 3 weeks of competition.  The first challenge was "Mardi Gras Pride" challenge (a performance based challenge where the queens performed to RuPaul's "Super Queen" and "Sissy That Walk") and it looks like Ashley was in the unofficial Bottom 3 that week as she got negative comments and was saved before the Bottom 2. She was safe on the "Muriel's Bedding" episode, which was a designing outfit out of out of leftover bedding materials. She was safe on the "Fake Housewives of Down Under," which was an improv challenge. After that, Ashley pulled off her breakthrough moment as she won the beloved Snatch Game challenge where she portrayed Jesus Christ. Oooh goodness, I'm definitely curious to see how this went. :dead: Sadly that great moment was short lived as Ashley struggled and landed in the Bottom 2 on the "BMX Bitches" episode, where the queens had to write, record, and perform verses to "BMX Bitches." Ooof, it seems like these writing/recording/performing challenges were Ashley's weak point in the competition. She landed in the Bottom 2 against Bumpa, where they lip synched to Katy Perry's "Hot n Cold." Bumpa won this battle, which meant Ashley lost and was eliminated at 6th place for the season. Overall, it looks like Ashley had a good/nice run but not an outstanding run - but with the Down Under version being the least liked of the Drag Race franchise, maybe that kind of run is worse in comparison to Queens from the other versions? 

Saving: Lucy Love

lucy-love-american-idol-abc-ftr.jpg

Fine with Carmen going.  She was alright/fine and I liked her at times but not really a favorite of mine of her Love Island season. I also felt like she kinda used Bergie to stay on the show as she just let him go so suddenly when he was really into her... I think for not defending her against Victor. I THINK? It just felt so sudden and odd when it happened.

Though some weird tea on her regarding the online fandom, it seemed like she and Kenzo knew each other and were possibly a couple before going on the show, but don't know or think that was confirmed. 🙈 They were a good match for each other but also on the boring side. They weren't really fan favorites (at least via online, but maybe they were with the casuals) so I wasn't surprised they came in 4th, even over a newer couple lol. But she & Kenzo are still together last I checked so that's really good for them. :yes: 

RICKY WILSON "PHOENIX"

web-ricky-wilson-masked-singer-ITV.png?w=920&h=518&crop=1

Ricky Wilson is a musician who fronts the band Kaiser Chiefs. He competed as The Phoenix on The Masked Singer UK, and he ultimately placed second. Some of the songs he performed included "Get Lucky," "I'm Still Standing," "It's Not Unusual," and "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You." I listened to snippets of his performances on YouTube. He sounds good, but I can't say I was blown away by anything I heard. He doesn't have my favorite sounding voice, but there's no question that he can sing. According to the comments on YouTube, he had a lot of supporters and fans who thought he should've won. I don't know how the winner of the season sounded (or even who it is without looking it up), but kudos to Phoenix for finishing the competition as the runner-up.

Saving Jennifer.

The-Circle-Season-5-2.jpg

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Ashley Madison's name kinda stands out to me because it's just so..... ordinary

Ashley Madison is actually the name of a dating website for married people to have secret affairs

• Haha 3

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (First Trio Noms Posted)
19 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ashley Madison is actually the name of a dating website for married people to have secret affairs

THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BEYOND THAT SENTENCE

• Haha 5

Azán (The Voice 24)
Holly Robinson Peete "Fairy" (The Masked Singer 9)
Kala Banham (The Voice 23)
Player 031 "Purna" (Squid Game : The Challenge)
Robbin & Chelsea  (The Amazing Race)

20 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Season 4 What GIF by The Office

LMAO I don't think I ever heard of that before. :dead: OK I guess disregard my comment on that. :haha: 

21 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I actually watched a documentary series on it. Really fascinating stuff not sure why it's still in business after all that happened with it but I guess some people make questionable choices including Derek apparently. :dead:

22 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Season 4 What GIF by The Office

LMAO I don't think I ever heard of that before. :dead: OK I guess disregard my comment on that. :haha: 

You’re so pure!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Holly Robinson Peete "Fairy"

fairy-axolotl-the-masked-singer-zz-23032

Holly Robinson Peete " better known as the Fairy during the Masked Singer was on season 9. She only had two weeks of performances which included "You're No Good" by Linda Ronstadt which she advanced and then during week 6 she sang "Angel from Montgomery" by Bonnie Raitt and then she was eliminated that week. So yeah two performances and no big loss. None of the judges even guessed her which I would not have either based on the clues listed on her wikipedia page but then again I don't know I am not a fan of hers regardless so I am not the best one to guess. Easy cut.

Saving Robbin & Chelsea 

Edited by *Diana

Aww I really enjoyed Holly Robinson Peete as "Fairy." I've been a fan of Holly's since forever - since the Hanging with Mr. Cooper days. :haha: Though I wasn't able to guess her based on the clues. I didn't know she could sing as well as she did. 😮 I did consider saving her but with only lasting 2 weeks, I figured there were others with more performance content that should have been saved instead. Wish she could have lasted longer than some others from that same season but not a huge loss overall.

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ashley Madison was a big reason the Duggars first began their downfall. The eldest son Josh was discovered as a user on the site in the big Ashley Madison leak. Obviously, he would go on to be outed as an even larger piece of shit for molesting his underage sisters and then sentenced to federal prison years later for possession of CSAM.

His youngest child's name is, and I kid you not, Madyson Duggar. Like they couldn't think of any other M- first names they hadn't used.

GEORGIA HASSARATI

MV5BZmIyYzkxZWQtZmQ4Yy00MGNjLTg3ODAtZGNm

Georgia Hassarati first appeared on our screens when she competed on the Netflix show "Too Hot to Handle 3" where she placed 3rd. She then competed on Perfect Match Season 1 which is a dating show full of Netflix "stars". Anyway, she ended up winning Season 1 of Perfect Match, her perfect match ended up being Dom. Honestly, they were a rather cute couple and during their time on the show, I was actually rooting for them to win so I was ecstatic when they did win. However, finding out that Georgia shortly cheated on Dom with Harry Jowsey? That was disappointing. Harry is a legit F-Boy. LIKE WHY HIM!!! And then to see on Season 2 of Perfect Match that Dom & Harry are cool with each other and just blame Georgia for everything? Nah miss me with that. Anyways, though, I know I am cutting Georgia but it's just because of the nominees that are left, she was the easiest cut available for me.

SAVE: Kala Banham.