2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

5104835488afc19dd9eb1c56b5728d6f
Shaun Hampson | Australian Survivor
Shaun Hampson was cast on the Heroes vs Villains season of Australian Survivor. Shaun is one of the most boring people I’ve seen on the show. The casting for this season was perfect and Shaun brought absolutely nothing in terms of entertainment compared to the likes of Liz, George or Simon. Shaun floated by, played his immunity idol at the wrong time and then was eaten alive when it came to merging. The season would’ve been no different had they not cast him and given his spot to someone else. I’m still confused as to why he’s considered a Hero but the fandom love a male with muscles and no personality. Just look at Ozzy and Hunter. :whut: I’m hoping he isn’t brought back again and reused like the American show likes to recycle. 

Saving Noky.

Roberto Lopez

TMS_ROBERTO_LOPEZ_STILL.jpg

The choice to go for Roberto is purely because he’s a second out on his season, so he’s had a pretty good go at it in this rankdown. But is a second boot from BBCAN (RIP) the reality star of the year? Probably not. Roberto is a gym manager, and he said his combined social, athletic and intelligence skills would be the secret recipe to get him to the end. It didn’t work out, as he ended up being blindsided from the game. I know a little more of everyone left or they lasted longer so it’s kinda just how the cards fall with the remaining noms and I feel like this should be pretty fair game.

save Bruce

Edited by *Lily

Huntley (Voice 21)

Huntley is the winner of the Voice, and he's been nominated a few times and wasn't saved by anyone this time around so I feel like it makes sense to relieve him of his time in this game. I would probably have turned by chair around for his audition, and the 4 judges agree and they all turned at the same. Good voice, obviously has a lot of control, range, etc. it checks off all the boxes that you look for. I can imagine that there was no performance of his where you were worried that he'd mess up a note or struggle through a song. I wonder how versatile his voice is, there is potential there but I'm not going to watch his whole season to see if he succeeds in other genres. LMAO his daughter comes on stage and pairs him with the One Direction boy as his coach. That's a twist I didn't expect. 

Save the other one

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily's Noms Next)

Huntley (The Voice Season 24)

71981200007-niall-huntley.JPG?crop=1999,

lol I had to make sure to rush to save Kyland while/if I had the chance as he was the other person I was considering saving, so #bless that he didn't get cut. With that said, I do feel bad for cutting Huntley. Though Derek would be proud of me for cutting a The Voice contestant, so there is that, at least. :haha: Though LOL Joke's kind of on me as Derek did a write-up when I didn't have to spend so much time in doing so. Thankfully it was the same decision and I still want to post it. :haha: 

Huntley is a 33 year old rock singer from Fredericksburg, Virginia, who made his  The Voice debut on Episode 7 where he opened up the show with The Black Crowes hit "She Talks to Angels." Huntley had a really impressive blind audition where he got an all 4 chair turn from all of the judges (John, Gwen, Niall and Reba). Huntley didn't know who to choose for a coach so he let his daughter choose and guess who she chose? Of course she chooses Niall. I thought this was a really cute and fun moment.  :haha: Huntley was a frontrunner who pretty much breezed through the competition with ease. He sang and beat out Brailey Lenderman on "Hold My Hand" at the Battle rounds. On the Knockouts, Huntley sang Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive" and advanced through to the Playoffs over Claudia B. and Noah Spencer. During the playoffs, Huntely sang a current song with singing "Daylight" by David Kushner. There was no question that Niall would advance Huntley through to the finals (where he also advanced Nini & Mara, so a big slay on all those picks). I think Niall had the strongest team on paper.  

Okay let's go through Huntley's run during the live shows. On Top 12 night, Huntley sang The Beatles' "With a Little Help from My Friends." On Top 9 night, he sang Kaelo's "Way Down We Go" and with the Taylor Swift trio round, he sang "exile" with Mac Royals & Lila Forde. This was the oddest matchup of a trio as they are all three VERY different artists. :dead: Huntley being rock, Lila being folk/indie and Mac being R&B soooo yeah....:haha: But it was a lovely performance and they tried to make this work as much as possible. Huntley had a really strong showing in the final. His ballad song was Tom Odell's "Another Night" and he closed the show with a powerful rocking rendition of Creed's "Higher." The following night, he sang his duet with Niall Horan on Bob Dylan's "Knockin' on Heaven's Door." I think my favorite performances from Huntley were his blind audition of "She Talks to Angels," "With a Little Help from My Friends," "Another Night" and "Higher."  

Huntley would then go onto win the competition. While I was rooting for Mara Justine and bummed she didn't win, I kinda knew she wouldn't (but she got 3rd which is still great). The competition was pretty much between Huntley and Ruby Leigh. They made the Top 2 and between the two, I was suddenly rooting for Huntley so I was good with him winning there. :haha: Huntley was also a really big fan favorite on here. Though to me, he's one of those singers where I can and will admit are talented but he's not my kind of singer or someone I would tend to root for. I personally wish Nini could have outlasted Huntley so that at least my Top 4 from TVUS24 could have been the Top 4 here but oh well. 😢 But overall, he is a good and solid winner and I prefer him over a number of other The Voice winners but I also prefer other winners over him as well. 

Saving: Kyland Young 

1*Flvoz9FcjdeIM34k8efpag.png

Regarding Robert, great spot for Roberto to make it in this rankdown! I liked him and wish he had lasted longer on BBCAN11. Roberto got pretty much screwed over with Zach feeling threatened by Roberto so Zach used and controlled Dan's HoH to get him out. :/ Which was also so bad for Dan's own game, lol. Roberto was definitely like "the good guy" to Zach's "the bad boy" so I'm happy he got to outlast him in this game, at least.

Nomianations:

Ahren Belisle (America's Got Talent)

Ana-Maria Mărgean (America's Got Talent: All-Stars)

Ariel Winter (Stars on Mars)

Brett Robinson & Xanthi Perdikomatis "Jennifer" (The Circle)

Carson Garrett (Survivor 44)

Christian de la Torre (The Traitors US)

Claudia Fogarty (Love Island 9)

Denim (Canada's Drag Race)

Hannah Brown (Special Forces 1)

Jodi Weatherton & Benjamín "Benja" Alfonso (The Challenge: World Championship)

Katherine Izzo (The Bachelor)

Lele Pons "Jackalope" (The Masked Singer 9)

Matt Klotz (Big Brother 25 US)

Sylwia Stachyra (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

Tanner Courtad (Bachelor in Paradise)

Will Young (Love Island 9)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily's Noms Posted)

CHRISTIAN DE LA TORRE

The-Traitors-Christian.jpg

Christian competed on the first season of The Traitors USA. The inaugural season had a mix of reality TV vets and newbies. Christian was a newbie, but what set him apart from the other newbies was that he was selected to be a Traitor alongside Cirie and Cody. I can’t blame the producers for only casting reality TV vets in the following seasons, because the newbies didn’t really add much to the show. Christian did get a lot of screen time since he was a Traitor, but I didn’t really find him to be worth rooting for. He wasn’t necessarily an unlikable person. I think he just got a bit cocky and felt too comfortable with his status as a Traitor. He managed to outlast Cody, but Christian was eventually banished on Episode 10. His elimination helped allow Cirie to be the last Traitor standing and claim all the prize money herself.

Saving Matt Klotz.

vkedshSlHnEZDKgzxW.webp

Edited by Steven_

Sylwia Stachyra (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

topallstar.jpg

Ah this was a tricky round as there are a number of people I wanted to save and a number of people I wanted to cut and.... didn't really know which direction to go in this way. I did decide to go with Sylwia Stachyra here. Sylwia Stachyra is a chef from Lublin, Poland, whom originally competed on the 7th season of Top Chef: Poland, where she won that competition. Sylwia would then return for the big dogs' competition, which is Top Chef: World All Stars. Sylwia's track record was fine/alright here. It doesn't look like the worst but not the best. Sylwia was In (safe) on Episode 1, where the contestants had to create vegetable-forward dishes. She then landed in the Bottom 3 with a low placement on Episode 2, which was the "Rice Rice, Baby" challenge. She was In (safe) on Episode 3's challenge called "Cheeky Pints and Pub Bites." She had her best week on Episode 4's "Spurred Lines" with a High placement, where the chefs had to compete in a football-themed tournament-style team challenge set at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. But then that was short lived with another In (safe) placement on Episode 5's Holiday Vacation challenge, where the chefs had to create celebratory dishes featuring mead and honey.  Then all of that luck ran out on Episode 6's "Top Chef Is No Picnic" where the chefs were put into two teams and had to prepare gourmet baskets for a picnic at Highclere Castle. Sylwia didn't impress the judges as she was eliminated from the competition. Sylwia lasted 6 weeks and finished at 11th place, with not the most standout or memorable run but at least Top Chef fans got to see Sylwia return to the competition one more time.

Saving: Hannah Brown 

rs_1200x1200-230103124645-Hannah-Brown.j

Katherine Izzo

Bachelor Nation's Katherine Izzo: Real Job, Age, Instagram, Facts

Katherine Izzo is another on a long list of dating show contestant to add to my chopped list this season.  Katherine Izzo is part of the Bachelor nation appearing on The Bachelor season 27.  The same as the Mandrell lady I just cut.  Apparently she is on this list twice as she is one of the winners of Bachelor in Paradise.  This specific entry is for The Bachelor though.  Katherine or Kat is a registered nurse for Tampa Florida.  Looks like she went quite far on the bachelor. It looks like she made it all the way to episode 7 and was the 5th place girl for Bachelor Zach.  Maybe I will get lucky and get to cut the other version and give some more details and useless facts about her that are on her Bachelor wiki page.

Save: Jodi & Benja

Ana-Maria Mărgean (America's Got Talent: All-Stars)

Ana-Maria-M-rgean-NBC.png

Little Children on reality TV of any sorts even shows like America's Got Talent makes me truly uncomfortable. It is the mother in me, sorry, not sorry.

And then to put her back on all stars, great more um-comfortableness.

Ana Maria Mărgean was a ventriloquist who competed on America's Got Talent: All-Stars. She finished the competition in 4th place.

She did well for herself placing all the way to 4th place but it just isn't my thing but I never got the ventriloquist  thing regardless and add in her age, just not something I really can connect  with. Most of the nominations I don't connect with so I will just cut her.

Saving Lele Pons

Lol I feel like I agree with a lot of Steven's write-up on Christian. I agree that the newbies didn't really bring much to the show. Though Christian did bring a lot with being a traitor and a big personality so he was one of the more memorable traitors - but also agree that he wasn't very likable or rootable. He was just so loud, abrasive and so extra. :haha: I was definitely surprised that he managed to outlast Cody as a traitor as Cody played it better at the start. Though Cody did falter sooner than I expected. But yeah I totally understand Cirie needing to part ways from him with how he played the game as he could have ruined her game.  

Katherine was kind of one of the villains on The Bachelor. I don't really remember much of her time on there but I remember she did interrupt time from Charity's date with Zach to see/meet with him before the date... and it blew up into a big deal. I think Kat may have come off selfish there though at the same time, I get how she would want to get extra time with Zach. I think it was Christina who argued with Kat (and defended Charity) about that? She was much more memorable on BIP (for better or worse reasons). :haha: 

Aww I enjoyed Ana Maria Mărgean and thought she and her act were adorable. ❤️ Though I get Diana's comments and I can't argue about the uncomfortableness of it against a mother. :haha: But yeah I think she's really talented and I enjoyed her performances throughout AGT:AS. I feel like her voice kinda gave me Ariana vibes at times? Good spot for her making it this far. 

Yayy for the Will save. Hoping Carson can get saved too. 

2 hours ago, *Diana said:

Little Children on reality TV of any sorts even shows like America's Got Talent makes me truly uncomfortable. It is the mother in me, sorry, not sorry.

And then to put her back on all stars, great more um-comfortableness.

Tea.

Denim (Canada's Drag Race)

Love Island: Who is Claudia Fogarty? Meet the latest bombshell to join the  villa | The Independent

Claudia was one of those late arrivals on this season. She didn't show up until Day 24 when like 8 people had already left. And look, I'm not going to fault the late arrival concept by default. I understand the theory behind it... this is a show about people coupling up, and after awhile you need new blood to either test/tempt the current couples or you need someone fresh to pair up and go the rest of the distance on the season. And that happened this year, one of the people who arrived Day 32 ended up in a solid coupling and won the season with someone who was there from Day 1. But Claudia didn't have that same success. She paired with Casey, another late arrival, for a bit then tried her luck with Keanan.. big mistake. Keanan and Claudia got dumped. I'm sure she did all she could

Save Denim

A little less than 7 hours @*Chris @jarmon @Zoey