2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily’s Battle Posted)

Alex95

Kaity! ❤️

She was one of my favorites and also my backup choice to win for her season after Charity got eliminated here, so ugh a bummer I couldn't achieve that. :( She was a great match for Zach and they had great chemistry, and about half way through the season, I knew he would pick her to propose to. Great couple and happy they're still together!

But yeah, this is still a great spot for her, so I'm happy she got this far.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

There was a little bit different of a crew then we normally have so that rankdown might have had different results then we typically see so that could have been interesting but oh well.

It could always come back! You never know. :teeheewave:

33 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Kaity! ❤️

She was one of my favorites and also my backup choice to win for her season after Charity got eliminated here, so ugh a bummer I couldn't achieve that. :( She was a great match for Zach and they had great chemistry, and about half way through the season, I knew he would pick her to propose to. Great couple and happy they're still together!

But yeah, this is still a great spot for her, so I'm happy she got this far.

I love Kaity & Zach together!

• Like 2

Gabriel Ezra Cannon

Getty-Images-1676992819.jpg

Gabriel Ezra Cannon is the season 2 winner of Claim of Fame. After basically dominating the whole season it was revealed as the brother of The Masked Singer host Nick Cannon. I hate Nick Cannon so I am not sure how bad I feel bad about this cut but Gabriel according to all I can read was a deserving winner. I have made my feelings about this show pretty clear but at the end of the day. I liked everyone else listed as nominations so unfortunately for Gabriel I didn't have much of a choice. This is a good place for him and he has made it really far. Good on him for tricking everyone so well all season.

• Sad 1

Ugh King Gabriel deserved better. 😭 (Though I get how the choices weren't easy to decide from).

He did do a really great job hiding his identity and had such great gameplay with a fun outgoing personality. People really underestimated him early on. I'm sad he couldn't follow in the heels of making the Top 20 like L.C. in last year's game but guess it wasn't meant to be. :( But I'm happy to have gotten him this far.

Gabi Elnicki

Gabi-Elnicki-5-Things-Bachelor-ABC-embed

Gabi Elnicki was the runner up on Zach’s season of The Bachelor. Her bio tells me that her favorite Kardashian is Kris. She is correct in that choice! In Week 5, she was the only contestant to get an individual date, because the lead then got COVID. Strategic? Maybe! It wasn’t quite enough to land her the win on this season. But she is now dating another Zack. And she’s had a good run in this game for a Bachelor alum, so it all worked out.

• Like 1

MARCIA MARCIA MARCIA

360ceb4d75e700f76f95f34d37557937036c288e

Marcia Marcia Marcia competed on Season 15 of RuPaul's Drag Race. I absolutely adored her. Her name is a reference to Marcia Brady from The Brady Bunch. Marcia was a polished drag queen and look very cutesy, very demure and very mindful. I honestly felt that Marcia was overlooked by the judges, she was such a great queen and delivered some STUNNING RUNWAYS. And you know how I love my fashion queens. She was just an all round wholesome presence on the show and deserved so much better. She was only in the bottom once, against Anetra....yeah ummm she is part of one of the most iconic lip syncs of this season at least. But, Anetra kinda ate her up in her lipsync to "Boss Bitch" by Doja Cat. When Anetra did that jump/flip idk what to call it mid-air??? ICONIC. Anyway, Marcia did hold her own but Anetra was just THAT GOOD. Marcia deserves to return for an All-Stars season for sure!

Ooh Gabi is dating another Zack? :dead: I didn't know that but kinda funny. :haha: Gabi wasn't a big favorite of mine but I did like her, think she was sweet and likable. She had a good connection with Zach. On that week where she was the only one to get a individual rose - as she had her one on one date. Zach caught COVID and Charity's one on one date was cancelled because of it. I remember there was a lot of Fantasy Suite drama regarding Gabi/Zach (though mainly Zach) as he wasn't wanting to get intimate in the Fantasy Suits then did so with Gabi. Then Zach told Kaity about it which put a damper on their date (which she didn't want to hear about) - as I think Zach was wanting to be honest about it and maybe realizing he was more into Kaity? It was all a mess and I did feel bad for Gabi in that situation. And the breakup at the final was really heartbreaking. :broken: But I think it all worked out for everyone ultimately, which is good. 

I really liked Marcia Marcia Marcia. I do agree that she was really underrated and did deserve better on her season. Agreed she was great when it came to fashion. And aww yeah it was rather unfortunate she was in the Bottom 2 against Anetra. They had a killer lip sync and really wish it could have been a double save for them as they both deserved to stay. But looking forward to Marcia Marcia Marcia on an All-Stars season. 

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily's Noms Next)

Ellie Leach & Vito Coppola have now been eliminated and @Steven_ is responsible for their writeup.

@*Lily is up next to nominate. @*Wallace @FrogLenzen @jarmon @*Chris are cutters. @*Diana @Zoey @Steven_ @Solaris are savers. Wally, Derek, Akshar and Chris can now post immunity choices for Lily. They cannot choose anyone they've already given immunity to this cycle.

• Sad 1

ELLIE LEACH & VITO COPPOLA

0_Strictly-Come-Dancing-2023.jpg

Ellie Leach & Vito Coppola were dance partners on the 2023 series of Strictly Come Dancing. Ellie is the celebrity; she’s an actress on the British soap opera Coronation Street. The two ended up winning the entire competition, so kudos to them for that. They did well throughout the entire completion; they got good scores throughout the series. Their breakthrough came with their Week 5 Paso Doble, and they solidified their frontrunner status with their Week 7 American Smooth. I watched this dance on YouTube, and I enjoyed it. It was a charming dance, and they made it look effortless. After a quick glance at their weekly scores, it looks like one judge was stingy with giving them a 10. They didn’t get a perfect score until the finals with their reprise of their American Smooth. I'm sure they were very deserving winners, and the YouTube comments on their dances are very positive too. And I'm sure Wallace would've given them a very glowing write-up too. Additionally, it looks like the two of them are still on good terms today. I don’t know if it was just friendship or more between them, but Ellie was pronouncing her love for Vito just days ago. Sorry to fans of Ellie Leach & Vito Coppola.

Edited by Steven_