2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily’s Battle Posted)

Alex95

For the new page

Gabriella "Gabi" Elnicki (Bachelor)

Jessica Wild (RPDR All-Stars)

Jerrica Monay Brooks ("Monay") (Claim to Fame)

David Archuleta "Macaw" (Masked Singer)

Damian McGinty & Kylee Vincent (DWTS Ireland)

Mai Nguyen (Traitors Canada)

Kylee Russell (Paradise)

Ariana Madix & Pasha Pashkov (DWTS)

Elizaveta "Liz" Parnov (Australian Survivor)

About 4 and a half hours @*Wallace @FrogLenzen @Solaris @Zoey @*Chris

Jessica Wild (RPDR All-Stars)

Jerrica Monay Brooks ("Monay") (Claim to Fame)

David Archuleta "Macaw" (Masked Singer)

Damian McGinty & Kylee Vincent (DWTS Ireland)

Kylee Russell (Paradise)

Ariana Madix & Pasha Pashkov (DWTS)

Elizaveta "Liz" Parnov (Australian Survivor)

And don't forget to get your missing writeups in Derek, Zoey, Chris @Steven_

OLIVIA YOUNG

maxresdefault.jpg

Olivia Young is the runner-up of last year's Big Brother UK. She describes herself as loud, confident, and annoying. She's the life of the party, and she's always up for a good time. I didn't watch this series of Big Brother UK, so I don't really have anything to say about her. But what do the people on Reddit think? Here are some of the thread titles about Olivia: "Olivia is insufferable 🤮", "The reason I don't want Olivia to win", and "OK hear me out...This is why OLIVIA should win." I'm reading some of the comments on those threads and...yikes. Either she really was very unlikable, or these viewers just take RTV so seriously to be so bothered by an RTV contestant. Some people admit she had the biggest personality on the cast, but they can't deny it's not a likable personality either. If she's so disliked, I'm curious why she has lasted this long in the rankdown. However, no one chose to save her this time around, so out she goes.

• Sad 1

SUSAN NOLES

susan-noles-the-golden-bachelor.jpg

Susan Noles participated in last year's The Golden Bachelor. I can't tell you anything about her time with Gerry, so let's go through her bio instead. Her occupation is listed as wedding officiant, but she's also a hair and makeup stylist. She describes herself as loyal and compassionate, and she's a great golfer too. She also enjoys spending time at the beach with her grandkids and going to concerts. She's looking for an athletic, funny, and honest man, and she had hopes Gerry met that criteria. As for fun facts, she loves her pair of pink go go boots and enjoys eating leftovers. She also dreams of having lunch with Kris Jenner. Yikes. Why her of all people? Is it because they kind of look alike? Anyway, I perused some Reddit threads, and it seems like the viewers liked Susan. Kudos to her for lasting this long, but out she goes from the rankdown.

AIDAN BRYANT

AGT : ALL STARS || WINNER

aidan-bryant-agt.jpg?cb=454925d024b32868f14f156e5f2636a4

Aidan Bryant is best known for being an aerialist who has competed on America's Got Talent not once, but twice - technically three times, though the third was part of America's Got Talent: Fantasy League last year. He first appeared on Season 16 of the hit NBC talent show, where he wowed both the judges and the public, ultimately finishing in 2nd place and winning a new car. It was no surprise when he was invited to compete again on the new America's Got Talent: All-Stars. This time, Aidan managed to impress the judges and audience once more, and he claimed the title of America's Got Talent Ultimate All-Star. As I mentioned before, I don't really watch America's Got Talent anymore. I used to, but it's a show that I lose interest in quickly because it feels repetitive. That being said, it's refreshing to see an act like Aidan's - something that's not singing, dancing, stand-up comedy, or magic - do so well in the competition. Given how most of us aren't super passionate about America's Got Talent, Aidan making it all the way to the Top 100 is truly impressive!

Nini Iris 

Yeah I would have turned my chair around for this one. Probably earlier than the others too. Great look, great voice, decent stage presence. She chose Niall as an admitted One Direction fanatic, which maybe ended up as a mistake because it seems as if Niall's team was pretty stacked. Idk how many contestants one coach is allowed to have in the finals but he ended up with the winner and the runner-up, neither of which was poor Nini. She won her Battle, won her Knock-Out, voted through from Top 12 to Top 9... but then she was in the BOTTOM FIVE for the Top 9... look that's over half. This is why I can never take Voice seriously. Only one person survived the bottom 5 and it wasn't Nini. I can't speak for whether she was robbed or not in that moment but it seems clear she was robbed by the format in general

Mara Justine

Well I've seen her name a bunch in this game so let's figure out what she's about. Hmmm I don't know if I would have turned my chair around but I didn't hate it. Just based on this performance I'd say she's not my personal taste but she does have talent. It's much harder to perform in your low range on a show like this than your high range, many people forget that. Or maybe don't even realize that. So yeah bonus points I'd give her is that this is an unusual approach for this kind of show and it was a well-crafted arrangement that had an arc. Somehow Niall charmed her as well and she got on his team and made it all the way to the finale, but of course lost to some random white Taylor Hicks with braids dude because not even The Voice is immune from the curse of american singing shows.

Edited by FrogLenzen

ALYSON HANNIGAN

DWTS 32 || 5TH PLACE

alyson-hannigan-dwts-cha-cha.jpg?w=620

Alyson Hannigan, an iconic actress best known for her roles in American Pie, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and How I Met Your Mother, competed on the 2024 season of Dancing With The Stars alongside Sasha Faber. While most of her routines lacked impact due to her limited dancing ability and Sasha’s repetitive choreography, she made up for it with her infectious enthusiasm, personality, and love for dancing. However, compared to the season’s other top contenders, her performances weren’t all that memorable in the grand scheme of things. My favourite moment as a Swiftie was during the Taylor Swift theme week, where Alyson’s excitement rallied Swifties who tuned in for the first time that season. They came out in full force to vote for her, ensuring she outlasted a certain less skilled and less liked contestant - a satisfying victory for her fans and all of us.

Although she wasn’t the strongest dancer, she certainly won us over with her joie de vivre. Derek summed it up well in his DWTS Rankdown write-up, noting that while recent seasons have focused more on polished dancers and “ringers” that many of us prefer, the show was originally meant for celebrities like Alyson. It was nice to see her do well on her own terms and by her abilities. She may not have picked up choreography as quickly as others, but it was refreshing to see her succeed despite the competition... And there's no denying that there are many what-ifs surrounding Alyson's journey. Had she been paired with a different pro, would her choreography have pushed her more and allowed for greater growth? If she had competed in an earlier season without strong contenders like Xochitl, Ariana, Jason, or Charity, could she have become the season's star?

All in all, do I think she deserved to make the finale? Not really. I believe a Final Four was more suited for the season, and her journey didn’t quite measure up to the others - it felt like her place in the finale was a last-minute decision by the production team. Even though she’s a fellow Swiftie, I couldn’t fully jump on the Alyson bandwagon. That said, there’s no denying she punched above her weight. Finishing in the Top 100 twice - both here and in the DWTS Rankdown - is quite impressive, especially considering most of us aren’t huge fans of hers.

• Like 1

do I save Jessica Wild for the iconic work of art that is her taco tuesday monologue? or do I save Archie for his tear-jerker speech after being unmasked?? two great moments of the year

Gonna go with Jessica while noting that the 3am deadline is diabolical 

I'll post some thoughts on some write-ups, as usual. :haha: 

Oooh lol Olivia is such an interesting person on BBUK. She did start off as a mess when she was already complaining on Episode 1. I did not think she would last long for the show. :haha: LOL the way she described herself is all so true. She def had some faulty/not so great moments with some of her allies at times.  Those moments were disappointing. But she did manage to show a calm and real side of herself and she was also fun and personable too. So she was really able to win the public towards the latter half of the series. :yes: I was a little surprised she made it to 2nd but wasn't upset with it. I do like her overall but I also personally don't love her as much as some people on here do. I'm kinda surprised Zoey didn't save her. But I'm fine with that as it gives Noky the win for BBUK at least. :wub: 

Susan! :wub: She is such a hoot and such a fun and likable person on the show. ❤️ LMAO I can't remember much about her connection with Gerry at all, tbh. :dead: I don't think there was much connection/chemistry there. But she was one of the biggest personalities/most fun and would become one of the biggest stars on The Golden Bachelor franchise. She was like the lovable best friend to all of the ladies. She was also the one that officiated the Gerry/Theresa wedding at their wedding special. 😮 I forgot that was her job title but lmao that makes sense now. Her first comment to Gerry was that she's gonna marry him - and she was right but maybe not in the way she thought. :haha: I'm happy Susan got this far and most importantly, 2nd for the season. 😄 

Aidan is a super talented arielist, for sure. With his All-Stars appearance, it did seem like he/his storyline was really determined to get him his win as it came off like ~hewasROBBED~ with his storyline and all. So I would have been shocked if he didn't win this season. But he's talented and was a deserving winner. I do really like him and happy he made it this far.  :yes: I just have bigger faves I'm more attached to but pleased for him getting the win for AGT: All Stars. I do agree with Chris on how it's refreshing to see a unique act like his do well/win the show.

Aww I do love both Nini and Mara. As I said earlier, I wish both could have been the last two standing from The Voice but oh well, not meant to be. Both are very talented and impressive vocalists. I was sad Nini missed making it to the final. :( And sad Mara got 3rd as she was the one I was rooting for to win - even though I knew she didn't have a chance of winning. Mara did end up being my overall favorite (when it was initally Kara). Also Mara did AGT and American Idol, so she did the trifecta of talent shows. :giggle: I'll post a few of my favorite performances from them:      

Chris said it all really well regarding Alyson & Sasha. Alyson wasn't a great dancer/was limited in the natural dance ability and Sasha's choreo isn't/wasn't the best - but even despite that, they were a really likable and rootable couple. I did love her enthusiasm and positive attitude/approach to the show. She did start off terribly but she did showcase really nice growth towards the progression of her run. Her Waltz and Freestyle were my favorites from her. I'll forever be mad at myself for letting Charity go and having Alyson outlast her - but that's something I'll just have to live it. 😢  :haha: Well done to Alyson getting this far though as Top 100 is fantastic for her.