2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana's Noms Posted)

Alex95

I liked Taylor - though with her late entry, I was connected to more of the OGs/earlier bombshells. She's def the standout Casa Amor islander that season though. But yeah with how much Bergie struggled to find a connection in the villa and Taylor being so reserved and not that affection (though no shame to her on that), I can get how people/the fans/Bergie's grandfather questioned if she was really into him. Though yikes I felt for Taylor when Bergie's grandfather questioned her genuine-ness . Lol I was one of those naysayers though I did believe her/them as a couple towards the very end. And yeah with them still being together proves she was real about her feelings on him. I think if she had been there before Casa and had more time to grow as a couple, they could have probably won it.  

Courtney Boerner (Love Island Games)

love-island-games-cast-announcement-cour

lol I'm sure for those that may have followed or remembered my saves in last year's rankdown would probably be shocked at me cutting Courtney right now. Believe me, I am too. :haha: I think I saved Courtney about 4 times and she made it into the Top 100  - can't remember what number but what an incredible accomplishment that was. :wub:  This time around, I do love both Kay Kay and Courtney and wish I could save them both but sadly the same can't happen here. But when comparing their individual Love Island runs, Kay Kay was an OG/main character of her season with a really big storyline whereas Courtney came in as a bombshell and had more of a supporting role and didn't last as long in her run, so I think Courtney is a fair cut at this point.

Courtney Boerner is a 25-year old from Winter Park, Florida, who made her Love Island USA debut in 2022. The following year in 2023, Courtney returned to Love Island Games. Courtney entered the villa as a bombshell on Day 9 alongside Mike Boateng & Carrington Rodriguez. Courtney managed to outlast both of them so slayy at that! :wub: Courtney's initial interests when she entered the villa were Jack, Kyra and Callum and I believe she kissed them all in the challenge that night. However, it was Johnny who would shoot his shot to talk with and get to know Courtney. Johnny and Courtney connected quickly.... and Courtney was one of the many women that Johnny would try to flirt with, connect with, make out with and all of that (he did so with about maybe 4 or 5 of the women here?). Courtney & Johnny were coupled up for most of her time on the show. But then Johnny found and gained interest in Aureila, who entered the villa on Day 12. Johnny kissed Aureila without telling Courtney, which made her feel upset and used. She felt disrespected and ended things with Johnny there. I felt so bad for her. :broken: But I also so proud of her for knowing her worth and standing up for herself. ❤️ How Johnny could just drop things like that from the gorgeous Courtney? I could never understand. :wacko: From there, Courtney showed interest and connected with 3-time Love Island veteran Scott van-der-Sluis, and they would couple up.

Another highlight (or rather lowlight) I remember on Courtney's run on the show, was that I remember a lot of the older couples would target her & Scott at the carnival games mainly because of them not being in the older couples alliances / aka for being a new couple. :rolleyes: This was when alliances were really forming strongly - of OG couples vs. new couples. There were lots of pies thrown in faces. I remember a really heated moment when Imani pied Courtney for one of the questions and messing up her clothes - it was quite an intense moment. Even with Courtney allowing Imani to wear one of her outfits that night. I think even her fellow Season 4 Love Island friend Deb targeted her in some questions (as Deb was paired with OG Callum so he had more say on who to target), so that was an all-around bad night for Courtney. :( After all of this, Courtney & Scott were the first vulnerable couple with 27 bags in cornhole (ahh yes, couples had to throw balls in the couple's corn holes for who they wanted to be at risk for elimination). Justine & Jack got a golden ball, which allowed them to eliminate two couples - so they chose to eliminate Courtney & Scott that night. So they were dumped from the island on Day 15. Courtney lasted 6 days from Days 9-15 and also episode-wise, she lasted there for Episodes 11-18.  

Saving: Vickala "Kay Kay" Gray 

love-island-usa-soul-ties-kaykay.jpg?qua

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Wally’s Noms Next)
3 hours ago, *Diana said:

Thanks I'm so sorry I've been so slammed at work I didn't even realize I missed a whole round of nominations. Thank you @*Wallace

No problem. Glad to have helped you out a bit. :hug: 

1511546272-strictly-claudia-tess-seagull

NOMINATIONS:
Haven Madison (American Idol Season 21)
Steve "Stevie" Khouw (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)
Sharni Vinson (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)
Vanessa MacTavish (Big Brother Canada 11)
Denim (Canada's Drag Race Season 4)
Aimee Yonce Shennel (Canada's Drag Race Season 4)
Colleen Schneider (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)
Alexa Bliss "Axolotl" (The Masked Singer American Season 9)
Darienne Lake (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 8 )
Banksie (RuPaul's Drag Race UK Series 5)
Player 355 "Hallie" (Squid Game: The Challenge)
Player 429 "Elliott" (Squid Game: The Challenge)
Victoire Gouloubi (Top Chef: World All-Stars)
Luke Toki (The Traitors Australia Season 2)
Anna Reeve (The Traitors NZ Season 1)
Sam Smith (The Traitors NZ Season 1)

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Wally’s Noms Posted)

Colleen Schneider

Colleen Schneider (The Challenge 39) Wiki, Age, Biography, Height, Weight,  Family & More

Did you know that Colleen was the mole.... in germany?  You would think that would make someone at least a little bit deceptive, or at least good at reading people.  Molleen was not.  Of the people who were on season 39 that I wish to never see return, she near the Top.  Molleen was basically on the outs all season, so how did she get to the end at get third place in the season?  Sheer luck.  She was seen as a dispensible pawn all season by the majority alliance and she god extremely lucky in the last couple of the episode with Michele getting purged and Jay self desctructing his relationship with Nurys.  Her social game, and her competitive game are not responsible for her position at the end of it. Molleen deluded herself into thinkin she made game changing moves when she actually could have made proper alliances and made some moves that would have disrupted in the end game. Molleen has also made it very far in this rankdown for being wallpaper.  

Good-bye to her.

Save: Luke

Steve "Stevie" Khouw (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)
Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains cast photos - GoldDerby

You may remember Stevie from Australian Survivor: Champions v Contenders (2018) where he placed... 21st out of 24. So if you don't remember him I don't blame you. But the attire in this photograph suggests that he likes to stand out so maybe he made an impression on that first attempt at Survivor. He came back as one of the 11 returnees on Heroes v Villains and was put on the Villains team. Chose? Assigned? Not sure. He did a little better than last time, making it to 13th place. But he was still out before the merge, just missed the halfway point. When he was with the villains it wasn't going very well and switching to heroes bought him a couple more weeks, but eventually the heroes found him to be expendable as well.

Save Victoire

Alexa Bliss "Axolotl"

Axolotl-USUnmasked.jpg

Alexa Bliss is someone I know from WWE? Was this a Stacy Keibler on Dancing With The Stars slayage? No but not everyone will do well on these comp shows from WWE so. Was Alexa Bad? The one video I did watch wasn't great and clearly forgettable. She did for it for fun so good for her because singing is not her calling. Since then she married a singer Ryan Caberra and now they have a little girl. She seems to be doing well and was a big name in WWE for a while there. Not a big loss and honestly too many Masked Singers contestants are left regardless for a overrated show. 

No one but Leann should sing "Can't Fight the Moonlight" by LeAnn Rimes

Saving Vanessa MacTavish

LOL Not Sola calling Colleen "Molleen." :dead: But yeah, agreed with pretty much everything Sola said on her. I did feel like she was quite useless and lucked up flying under the radar to get as far as she did. :ph34rwave: Though I'll give her props for doing well and better than I expected in the final. Never thought she would have gotten 3rd. I do really like or love most of the remaining cast, so was I hoping she would go out next before any of my favorites go there.  

Ah dang, I think Stevie did the first Australian Survivor season where I stopped watching. I hope I can make/find time to get back into it next year but we'll see.

Alexa Bliss "Axolotl" was fun and cute on The Masked Singer. But yeah, with her having just one performance on the show - I definitely think it's time for her to go at this point.  :haha: Also Alexa and Ryan Cabrera is a couple I never would have expected to see happen. But I'm happy for them and wish them all the best with their marriage and baby girl. ❤️

Haven Madison (American Idol Season 21)
Sharni Vinson (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)
Denim (Canada's Drag Race Season 4)
Aimee Yonce Shennel (Canada's Drag Race Season 4)
Darienne Lake (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 8 )
Banksie (RuPaul's Drag Race UK Series 5)
Player 355 "Hallie" (Squid Game: The Challenge)
Player 429 "Elliott" (Squid Game: The Challenge)
Anna Reeve (The Traitors NZ Season 1)
Sam Smith (The Traitors NZ Season 1)

DENIM

denim-cdr.gif

Denim is a contestant from the fourth season of Canada's Drag Race. A trivia fact is Denim is the first trans man to compete on Canada's Drag Race. Denim's entrance quote was "I can't help being a trans icon... it's in my jeans." With that kind of drag name, wouldn't all her costumes have to have a bit of denim in it? Anyway, Denim made it pretty far in the competition. She placed 3rd/4th (I'm guessing it was a double elimination). Denim had one maxi challenge win in episode 8 and one mini challenge win in episode 5. Denim lasted nine episodes before getting eliminated. So, what do the fans think about Denim? Well, there's a Reddit thread titled 'I don’t understand all the Denim hate!' It looks like some viewers thought Denim was overrated by the judges and wasn't good enough to have lasted as long as she did. But they're clear to state they don't have anything against her personally. They just didn't enjoy her as a contestant.

Saving Sharni.

rlI0vud.gif

Original_HavenMadison_IdolRedCarpet_ABC_
Haven Madison | American Idol

Haven Madison was a finalist on the twenty first season of American Idol. I didn’t really enjoy Haven throughout the early stages of the competition but I didn’t mind her by the time she left. Haven lacked maturity when it came to her performances and I found her to be like a deer in headlights every single time she opened her mouth to sing. She has a decent voice and I quite enjoyed the original song which was milked to death but outside of that I can’t say she delivered anything memorable enough for me to save her. Her song choices were also pretty random throughout so I don’t have a clue what kind of artist she wanted to be. I think Haven could’ve been a strong contender had she waited a few years but she was against people who already had an identity.

Saving Elliott.

SAM SMITH

Will be updating this later as I am away this weekend with limited internet access. Sam Smith is an individual who competed on the first season of The Traitors : NZ , which I havent seen but I am currently watching the second season.  At the start of the game, he was offered a prize amount but he refused it and decided to stay in the game.  This decision will eventually pay off for Sam, a faithful, who was known for his under the radar game and his personality which he used to fit in various group of the season.  He was essentially the deciding vote around the fire, and his instinct paid off when he banished the final traitor and therefore winning the final prize with his close ally. Anyway, I am sure he was great on the show but since I haven’t seen it and I don’t think most of the people in this have either, this is a good spot for him.

SAVING : BANKSIE  

Player 355 "Hallie"

Where Are the 'Squid Game: The Challenge' Players Now? Eliminations  Interview - Netflix Tudum

It's pretty hard to find 100 words to write up about these Squid Game people. Hallie, also known as 'Player 355', or the other way round I guess, maintained a pretty low profile in the game, however it seems that worked in her favour as she made it all the way to the top four. It was the Circle of Trust challenge which caused her demise,  and one wrong move stopped her from making it to the top three. Which I can imagine is difficult having made it so far and through all of the different challenges up to then. I've not got a whole lot else to add on Hallie. Good for her for making it to that point.

Save Aimee Yonce Shennel

Agreed with everything Zoey said on Haven. She had a good original song (or songs?) she sang early on in the show. I think it was in the Hollywood round? Sadly, her live shows performances weren't as good nor stood out compared to that performance. I can't even think of what my favorite performance of hers was there. I think it was the age factor of her being too young/inexperienced. Had she waited a few years, I'm sure she would have had a stronger string of performances. But she did well and had a good fanbase to get as far as she did.