2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Cycle 11 Posted)

Alex95

Ah I'm not sure what I would have decided between the last two. I loved Tiffany but Jordan & Kaz were clearly a very strong team. But yeah, Tiffany is always so fun to watch with her strategy and political game here. I'm glad she lasted longer on USA 2, but I hope she can really go the long way in a future season. I wish she could have lasted longer than a few other USA 2 people but this is a good spot for her.

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

wait is there a catch to this buyback

everyone picks 1, i decide which of the 8 returns.  But common sense dictates that I won't pick a contestant from a show I don't watch, or a contestant I don't like.  :haha:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Solaris said:

everyone picks 1, i decide which of the 8 returns.  But common sense dictates that I won't pick a contestant from a show I don't watch, or a contestant I don't like.  :haha:

ooooooooooo

Lol I know this twist won't work for me as most of my top picks I know Sola wouldn't bring back (or a VERY slim chance of that happening). :dead: But that's okay, haha. But I have no clue who to bring back, lol. :haha: 

32 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I know this twist won't work for me as most of my top picks I know Sola wouldn't bring back (or a VERY slim chance of that happening). :dead: But that's okay, haha. But I have no clue who to bring back, lol. :haha: 

you know how to fix that right?  Think about who I like, not who you like! 

12 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Or you can go the opposite route and everyone just picks someone that they like and Sola has to pick one of them.

its too late I already have 3 people there that I would love to have back in the game!