2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Chris & Diana's Noms Next)

Alex95

Kelly Clarkson Has Her 'Greatest Day' Sampling Food on 'Top Chef' | Us  Weekly

Rob & Corey (TAR35)

Ty & Kat (TARCAN9)

George Mladenov (AusSurv)

Olivia Young (BBUK20)

Yinrun Huang (BBUK20)

Noky Simbani (BBUK20)

Trish Balusa (BBUK20)

Hannah Wright (Love Island USA5)

Kassandra "Kassy" Castillo (Love Island USA5)

Jaime Lynn Ruiz (Survivor 44)

Julie Alley (Survivor 45)

Sarah Short (The Traitors Aus2)

• Thanks 1

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar & Derek’s Noms Posted)

JAIME LYNN RUIZ

giphy.webp

Jaime Lynn Ruiz competed on Survivor 44. I can’t recall much about Jaime’s game, such as her closest relationships or which eliminations she played a role in. So, I'll have to refresh my memory and do some research. So, Jaime played her Shot in the Dark advantage for her first tribal council. I believe the audience was led to believe paranoia got the best of Jaime, but interviews published after the episode said Jaime had fair reason to believe she needed safety. So, the edit was a bit misleading there. For the first half of the game, Jaime was sitting pretty since her tribe kept winning immunity. It wasn't until episode 6 when she had to start attending tribal council. Even though I didn't remember all the details about her time on the season, I do remember not being impressed with her gameplay. Maybe it was her edit, but she came across as a bit clueless. She had a fake hidden immunity idol (which was planted by Matthew) and was convinced it was real for the longest time. She was also so convinced she was playing a winning game, but she wasn’t in control of anything. And going to the Final 3 with the Tika 3 wasn't the best idea either. Jaime seems like a sweet person though, but I think she lacked self-awareness. She ended up getting voted out in sixth place, lasting 23 days. She ended up voting for Yam Yam to win the game.

Save Rob & Corey.

giphy.webp

Edited by Steven_

Julie Alley (Survivor 45)

julie-alley-header.jpg

Hmmm Julie is someone that I have had conflicting thoughts on throughout her season. I debated on targeting/nominating Julie at some point, in fact on my last round of nominees but she was one of the last few I had removed. So I would have eventually targeted her, so I guess I shall do so now. Julie Alley is a 49 year old Eastate Attorney from Brentwood, Tennessee who competed on Survivor 45. Julie was apart of the dominate Reba tribe where they either won or came in 2nd on the first 5 group immunity challenges. They had it easy and didn't have to vote anyone out for quite awhile. Julie also had a really tight duo alliance with Dee and also a tight foursome alliance with Dee, Austin and Drew. Julie was viewed like the mama of the group. Overall, I wasn't really huge on this alliance as I found them on the boring side and not really that rootable (though I did like Dee individually). Their Reba tribe was all able to make it to merge and they dropped J. Maya and Sifu ASAP there. I remember Julie being strong in many of the individual immunity challenges at the merge portion of the game. I thought she won something there, but I guess she came in 2nd or 3rd often times. But yeah, she proved her worth and put up a strong fight in those individual immunity challenges which was great to see. 

Things did get sticky and intense with the original Reba 4 at around the Final 7 stage of the game. The alliance was starting to break apart - mainly with Drew & Austin wanting to target and get rid of Julie. This was when Drew won immunity (which was ew) - and he, Austin, Jake all agreed that she was the biggest threat and needed to go. Austin told Dee about this plan. Dee knew that was the mission, but her heart wasn't set with targeting Julie as she was really close to her. Dee let the cat out of the bag to tell Julie about this. Julie had inkling she was big move to get out thanks to Dee, so she played the Idol to cancel the 6 votes cast against her. Julie's lone vote sent Emily home, which was sad and a heartbreaking move to see. :broken: Though well done to Julie for saving herself but ugh I hated this for Emily. 😢 I did like how feisty Julie got towards Austin & Drew when this plan came about. This did bring Julie a two extra tribals to survive as she got to outlast Drew on the next tribal. Sadly, Julie was the the target at the Final 5 stage (when it was between Julie vs. Dee to go). But I was glad Dee survived and was at peace with Julie going. While I was never huge on Julie and know that some people here were, she did grow on me towards the end of the season. I do think she played a strong/solid game and was deserving to get as far as she got. But still, she was still around the middle of my rankings, and I was just never huge on her overall.  

Saving: Hannah Wright

gTX9u4ubmGAU8TShDjvmHX-320-80.jpg

Sarah Short

for-those-calling-her-the-dumbest-player-of-all-time-suck-v0-pla5xlmsevnb1.png?auto=webp&s=50f99077fdfc262e3329c661a09328e10197a92e

I haven't seen this season, but I'm seeing a lot of comments that Sarah was not a very good player. These are comments from Reddit so idk if they're being harsh. But I saw someone say worse than Meryl from UK1 and... well, now I'm really curious about Sarah. That being said, she lasted the longest out of all the Aus Traitors here, so I guess she was likeable? Fun? Or has just made it through the cracks? She holds the record in the Australian franchise for the longest streak of banishment votes against Faithful players - nine in total. From everything I've learned in the last five minutes, I'm fascinated by Sarah Short.

save Olivia Young

i-m-excited-surrounded-many-851060064_f8
Yinrun Huang | Big Brother UK

Yinrun Huang appeared on the twentieth series of Big Brother UK and eventually placed fourth. Yinrun was not entertaining for me and I would easily place her in my top three most annoying housemates from the show. The viewers seemed to like Yinrun for some reason but I thought she acted like a child and was not sincere in the slightest. Her constant acting like a baby and fake crying really fooled some of the viewers but she lost popularity towards the later half of the show because viewers recognised how insincere she was and most of what she did on the show was an act. Yinrun never faced eviction throughout her time on the show which is a shame because she should’ve been the shock boot for everyone. I honestly hope I never see her on another reality show and she fades in to oblivion because she’s one of the few reality show contestants I cannot stand.

Saving Noky.

• Sad 1

I think it might be a round reset?  Aren't there supposed to be 14 nominations? 7 people should be cutting/saving.

Edit: Alex's information post on the cycle says 14.  But he tells Derek and Akshar to nominate 12.

@Alex95

nvm its been a long day.

Edited by Solaris

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I think it might be a round reset?  Aren't there supposed to be 14 nominations? 7 people should be cutting/saving.

Edit: Alex's information post on the cycle says 14.  But he tells Derek and Akshar to nominate 12.

@Alex95

yah diana can't cut or save derek's noms so that's why 12

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

@Alex95

Diana can't save/cut this round (as she used her power on Derek's round), so Derek/Akshar could only do 12 noms.

1 minute ago, jarmon said:

yah diana can't cut or save derek's noms so that's why 12

Just now, *Wallace said:

Diana can't save/cut this round (as she used her power on Derek's round), so Derek/Akshar could only do 12 noms.

Thank you both I was confused xD

Kassandra "Kassy" Castillo (Love Island USA5)

Love Island USA' star Kassy on connections with Johnnie, Leo

Whomst?  No one who matters!  Kassandra "Kassy" Castillo was a contestant on Love Island USA Season 5.  Kassy entered the game on the first day. She was a 23 year old Real Estate student from Fort Worth, Texas.  Kassy partnered with three guys throughout the season.  Leonardo (thrice), Bergie and Matia.  It looks like when it was time to officially couple up, she partnered with Leonardo. Her and Leonardo went right to the end of the game together, and were the runner-ups of the season.  It looks like this isn't Kassy's time but from the Love Island Wiki, she will have another shot in the 2024 Reality Stars rankdown as she participates in Season 6.  What that means to me is that her and Leonardo didn't last outside of the show.

Save: George

Jaime Lynn was cute and fun. I liked her well enough but wouldn't call her a major or top favorite of mine of the season. Lol Steven does bring up good points in that she did seem clueless with some of her gameplay. And I felt kinda embarrassed for her with her thinking her Idol was real when it wasn't, lol. But no denying that she is sweet and likable. 

LOL from reading about Lily's write-up on Sarah Short to hearing comments of her being the dumbest faithful ever in here, I am also SOO fascinated in seeing Sarah on Traitors Australia. She sounds like a hoot. :dead: 

Aww I knew Yinrun was gone this round as soon as I couldn't save her. :( But I am beyond happy and shocked that she was able to make it this far as I didn't think that she would have gotten this far. As yeah, it was hard work saving her so much. I totallly get how and why people would find her annoying. I did find her really likable and endearing for the most part. She did have a number of times where she was crying about things too much.... and yeah I do get how that got to be too much. :haha: I remember thinking she had the win all in the bag so I was really shocked she came in 4th. 😮 But I still really liked her and she was one of my faves. But if BBUK has to take a hit, I'm okay with it being Yinrun.  

Aww I do really like Kassy. But I'm happy she got this far. ❤️ Though I didn't want her to get too far as I was wanting Hannah (or Kay Kay) to win for Love Island USA Season 5. Kassy was a fun, flirty and feisty person and a big character. She's someone who really wore her heart on her sleeve. I remember the fandom found her annoying at the start but then they would eventually grow to love her. I did feel bad for the whole Leo/Johnnie situation but love that she stood her ground to Leo there before deciding to re-couple up with him. Though I'll admit that I did like Kassy/Leo in their good moments (when maybe I wasn't supposed to lol 🙈). And her exploring a potential romantic connection with Johnnie was fun too.  :giggle: