The Voice 25 ● The Knockouts Pt 2 ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Karen is great. She´s the Jacquie Roar of the season.

I don't think so because Jacquie had a bit more rain and was more rock country .Karen is an amazing vocalist though .

5 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Frank is shaping up to be the Kala Banham of this season. The artist no one can seem to move on from.

Frank is also very quiet on SM so it doesn't seem like I'm gonna hear his voice anytime soon. At least Kala performs covers from time to time

• Sad 1

Karen’s voice is effortlessly powerful & I don’t even think the song she picked showcases the complete extent of what her voice can do. I’m calling it now, she’ll be the country frontrunner this seasob

Just now, Hsamid said:

Frank is also very quiet on SM so it doesn't seem like I'm gonna hear his voice anytime soon. At least Kala performs covers from time to time

One of my golden snowflakes is also someone whose elimination was so unfair that no one ever moved on from it. I understand the pain.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, itsamansw said:

Guys there will be a supersave before PO and John is going to save Gene. Chance is going to save Dani. Chance is going to save Val. Dan+Shay is going to save Frank.

Lol wouldn't that be something. Not sure Gene deserves one after that KO though.