American Idol S22 Top 24 at Disney's Aulani Resort in Hawaii Part #1 Discussion

istersay

Just now, FloorWax said:

Can’t watch today but doesn’t seem like I’m missing much so far

I mean I enjoy some of the performances, and I know everyone has their own opinions. I wouldn’t trust IDF’s general consensus as whether a show/contestant/performance is good or bad, especially when it comes down to personal preference in the end.

Nice and really emotional performance from Kayko. The emotion felt real and raw. I liked some of his vocals in some spots but then didn't like some other part of his vocals. He kinda lost it a bit in there, which is totally understandable considering the story of the song. So yeah, great emotion there but an inconsistent vocal.

Oooh excited for Nya! Hoping she does well tonight!

1 minute ago, xfactor22 said:

I mean I enjoy some of the performances, and I know everyone has their own opinions. I wouldn’t trust IDF’s general consensus as whether a show/contestant/performance is good or bad, especially when it comes down to personal preference in the end.

Honestly though my expectations for this round are very low based on the spoiled song choices and previous Hawaii nights. 

Just now, Elliott said:

I wish she would've just kept it as a subdued performance. The belting is unnecessary.

Still probably the best (lol) so far, though.

True. I liked both parts but loved the softest parts the most . And omg the pun. 🤣 

Nya sounded real good but could have picked a better song.

• Confused 1

Yall, why are yall agreeing with me? I’m supposed to be one of the three or four users with the most unpopular opinions…yall ruining  my reputation lol

Edited by xfactor22
  • Haha 2