Abi Carter Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

What do you all think about this? It better not have happened again. Fool me once with Kenedi, shame on you. Fool me twice...

https://www.reddit.com/r/americanidol/comments/1b1qyxf/prediction_on_abi_carter/

It should also be noted that the show's name was still in her bio earlier this week. Though she did post about her audition on a story a few hours ago.

Edited by NGL2008

8 minutes ago, NGL2008 said:

What do you all think about this? It better not have happened again. Fool me once with Kenedi, shame on you. Fool me twice...

https://www.reddit.com/r/americanidol/comments/1b1qyxf/prediction_on_abi_carter/

It should also be noted that the show's name was still in her bio earlier this week. Though she did post about her audition on a story a few hours ago.

Unlikely since her video’s still on the American Idol site on YouTube, but possible.

Edited by CarmenSandiego

10 hours ago, hazuki said:

Was just binging her youtube, she needs to perform this :wub:

That would be great for her, I agree!  But what I really want to hear her sing is “Bring Me To Life”.  I think she’d be great on it too.

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 12:50 PM, wildestinvegas said:

add me please! stunning audition. the best so far. that rasp/cry on her high notes is so beautiful and haunting. 

On 2/26/2024 at 3:29 PM, nytsch said:

You can add me

On 2/26/2024 at 3:39 PM, wgm said:

add me

On 2/26/2024 at 4:47 PM, hazuki said:

Please add me. She's my pick to win this season. Amazing voice/tone. 

On 2/26/2024 at 5:33 PM, Gustavo527 said:

Add me, please ✌️ 

On 2/26/2024 at 6:25 PM, AuntTami said:

Please add me.

On 2/26/2024 at 6:39 PM, CandiceFan12 said:

Add me as well.

23 hours ago, Milkitaaa said:

I’m rooting for her all the way, please add me

Added!

On 3/1/2024 at 2:41 PM, CarmenSandiego said:

That would be great for her, I agree!  But what I really want to hear her sing is “Bring Me To Life”.  I think she’d be great on it too.

Oh that would be epic!!!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

oh this is breathtaking! abi's first song is now out!!! 

Wow amazing song! Her style kinda gives me Billie Eilish vibes there.

Abi was incredible tonight! That was flawless! She does not sound sick at all. I have to be honest, but I thought that was her best performance of the season and the best performance of the season so far that I have ever heard in my entire life. Everything was perfect. I have no constructive criticisms to give her. It's impossible and her song choice? Yes ma'am! She served the high notes effortlessly and the emotions was spot on. She is gonna get the most views and likes on social media with that performance.