Emmy Russell Fan Thread

Idol Maniac

3 minutes ago, BlindMelon said:

Songs from 1999 for year she was born, just taking a quick glance at the billboard from 1999 for Emmy possibly good fits:

Angel - Sara McLachlan

Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer

Jumper - Third Eye Blind (Acoustic version)

Hands - Jewel (could she sing this one since it's on the chart for 1999? If so, this would be amazing for her to do.) One of my fave Jewel songs (Big fan which could be why I love Emmy bc they are so similar)

Amazed - Lonestar (acoustic version)

OMG if she does in the arms of an Angel she could hold it together till the end and let her emotions out I would cry myself. I’m a sapp😂

How many people besides me belives this beautiful angel can win this show I 100 percent believe let’s do this babygirl I know you can shock the world!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I’m from Muskogee Oklahoma and Emmy is who I fell in love with at her first audition singing Skinny!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 I love when Emmy smiles when Gene Simmons twirled her around like a beautiful ballerina and seeing her smile and laugh made me get chills all over!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😭😭💕

Edited by CUFanForever82

8 hours ago, CUFanForever82 said:

How many people besides me belives this beautiful angel can win this show I 100 percent believe let’s do this babygirl I know you can shock the world!!! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 I’m from Muskogee Oklahoma and Emmy is who I fell in love with at her first audition singing Skinny!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 I love when Emmy smiles when Gene Simmons twirled her around like a beautiful ballerina and seeing her smile and laugh made me get chills all over!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😭😭💕

She is ethereal 🙂 When Gene Simmons twirled her around like a ballerina I was thinking of Elton John’s “Tiny Dancer” 💜😃

• Like 1

On 4/24/2024 at 10:11 AM, jazzontherocks said:

She is ethereal 🙂 When Gene Simmons twirled her around like a ballerina I was thinking of Elton John’s “Tiny Dancer” 

Edited by CUFanForever82

What makes me laugh is all the people sitting behind the computer screens saying oh look Emmy just threw up the devil horns now she is against faith I laugh every time negative nancys think they know everything under the sun about Emmy I learned in my life to tell the haters that they suck and they need lives and needs to learn to grow up sad how many people think it’s fine to trash someone like Emmy or like shy people for instance at first I’m shy myself but when I get to know you I’m myself it’s ok not to be outgoing and over the top Emmy your beautiful in your own way it’s what makes you special God loves you babygirl and so do I you have lit a fire inside me and make me enjoy watching people like you on American Idol!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘 She keeps making me smile!!! 😊😊😊😊😊😊

Edited by CUFanForever82

This is the only forum on here I will post in because people can be so mean I don’t have time to read negative people’s comments about sweet Emmy her real fans know she can go all the way to the finale and shock the world and win I want her to so bad it’s not even funny I love this angel even though I don’t even know her physically. 😊😊😊😊😊

On 3/30/2024 at 1:17 AM, CUFanForever82 said:

Add Me!!! 😊😊😊😊😊

On 3/31/2024 at 11:11 PM, Persy said:

Add me please! I thought she did great tonight! I don't understand Katy's criticisms towards her, like she doesn't have to show range. She isn't that type. Bob Dylan is an example. 

On 4/1/2024 at 9:07 PM, indii said:

Add me :wub:

2 hours ago, Voice said:

Add me! 🫶🏼

Added!

• Like 1

I just seen a video of Emmy doing a interview on YouTube it was posted 13 hours ago it might contain spoilers for American Idol about her Sunday Night if anyone wants to go check it out I’m afraid to post it I don’t want to get in trouble. 😊

Edited by CUFanForever82

If Emmy leaves tomorrow night I’m done until she comes back for the finale other than that I won’t care for the finale last year I only watched the finale for Marybeth Byrd. 😊 I will be very ticked off extremely. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Edited by CUFanForever82

I meant what I said if Emmy leaves poop on this show I will be one ticked off girl  I could care less what the haters think of Emmy I sure don’t see them out on that huge stage singing I voting my butt off for her to make top 3 Finale I believe she will too she has lots of support from her Memaw Loretta hometown but Tennessee as well and support from Muskogee Oklahoma I have faith in god she ain’t leaving I laugh every time people says she will leave she can’t sing kick rocks haters. 😡😡😡😡😡😡 I’m still on cloud nine from last night I was happy she started crying when her name was called and American Idol doesn’t do bottom 3 anymore because Ryan always says in no particular order that was old Idol days people. 😡😡😡😡😡 Sorry for venting I get so ticked off when people has trashy stuff to run their mouths off about sweet Emmy I connect with Emmy the most because I’ve been bullied since I was a little kid so I know how she feels love that sweet girl!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Edited by CUFanForever82

I think Emmy’s mom needs to remind haters to not be a butt.😂😂😂😂😂😂 I absolutely laughed when she first said it on Facebook and I agree I would tell them where to go if Emmy was my family that’s for dang sure. 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by CUFanForever82

I did a jig when Emmy stayed I was like take that haters I also was like this nana boo boo she keeps staying and will continue to do so I will keep my fingers busy for her until she is in the top 3!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😛😛😛😛😛😛😛 Everytime she keeps staying I dance a jig.😂😂😂😂

Edited by CUFanForever82

How many people wants Emmy in the top 3 and win this thing I believe she can she has alott of support behind her I don’t read other forums on here because they want Emmy gone I don’t have time for naysayers I’m voting so hard tonight so she won’t need saved tonight I want her to shut up the haters!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 If Emmy doesn’t win then our votes don’t count that’s all I’m going to say about that I don’t do predictions because it’s mean. 😭😭😭😭😭 Seeing how Emmy cried last night I sure can tell how bad she wants to win this thing I believe in her!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Edited by CUFanForever82